European Club Soccer Winning Eleven Tactics

WECG999 said:
hi,fernando!
this game can be hdloader! i have tried!
you had to transfer ISO to hdd use tool (winhiip1.65 or dump0.73).
restart hdloader;
when konami's logo is finish, you press "ANALOG" in controller once more.
OK,CG is play! game is play !

I have my WE8 Tactics on my HD and it won't boot up after the Konami logo! What do you mean by 'press in analog controller once more"? Which button do I press? Do I press it once or keep in depressed? When do I do this?

Mumpleaser, you have to push the "Analog" buttom in your Joystick when the screen goes black. Look at your Joystic and you will see this buttom in middle of the two analog sticks.

looking forward to tryin this game... hope the patch is out soon although I understand Reefur is doing all the work alone right now cuz Fernando is on holiday or busy.

Mumpleaser said:
Thanks for that Molder! I will try it when I get home. My 'Analog' button is ON (red light) whenever I start up the PS2. Should I press it to turn it off then?

yes, try it. If dont work, press the buttom when the screen goes black to turn off the red light, and press the buttom again to turn it on.

any news on this game? more screens ? videos? impressions for those who've played it altho i know its in japanese without a patch but what do you guys think?

another disappointing 3d management like Total Club or does it have potential?

PLF said:
any news on this game? more screens ? videos? impressions for those who've played it altho i know its in japanese without a patch but what do you guys think?

another disappointing 3d management like Total Club or does it have potential?

Man, I bought this game yesterday, and I have player for a few more than 2 hours.... here is what I could see...

Looks to be an amazing game, has everything that other management games have, hope we can enjoy it fully soon.
I know a bit about katakana letters, so some things I can read, but just a couple of things.
Despite of being in japanese, the menus are very intuitive, and I could look for players, assign scouts, i until called Portillo to a meeting with me!! (I was playing with Fiorentina)
I didn't have time to analyze it well but I didn't find the difference bettween situation mode and new game, in the season menu.

About the database, we have all the PES4 teams, but updated, Barça with Eto'o, etc.
When You play a season youi can select between 6 countries (Germany,Italy, Spain, England, Holland, France) and I didn't see any option to make your own league....

In the formation menu there are many options, I had some dificult with the japanese but I could change my formation, kickers, offense awareness, etc, but other menus (things that aren't in PES4) I couldn't understand... The result was 0x0, and I didn't see much difference from PES, but the players seems to attend to your orders...

Well, that was what I could figure out in a few time of play...but today i hope to play more and i come with pictures ;)

See ya

And Fernando ans Reefur, keep the work, you are great!!!

Thanks a lot Master_11. Thats the type of thing i was looking for... just people posting up their impressions.

Now i'm wondering... since this is a managing game... hopefully the league isn't like ML then... its all 20 serie A teams and not 16... and is the European thing like real life?? first 4 Champ league and maybe 5th and 6th Uefa cup depending on country coefficients like in real life or is like stupid ML again where first 6 go to WEFA CL... and Only Div 1 cup winner... goes to Wefa Masters (Uefa cup) and 3rd AND FOURTH team of group stages... again unlike real life where 4th team gets knocked the F u cK out...

either way sounds good.. and i look forward to the patch.

take care y'all and if you've played this game... tell us more like Master_11.. what you think what you saw... and things like that.

I took some pictures, but the quality is very poor, my camera is a shit.
Now I started a New Season, tryin to play serious this time...dificult with japanese but I can figure it out.
What I liked is that all the team managers are in the game.
Ancellotti, Arsene Wenger, Carlos Alberto Parreira, Scolari....I took pictures of them, but no quality, if you want to see I can post.
Well, about my season....
I started with Atletico Madrid...
After assignin my scouts, I started looking for players....
after many tries, I bought Pablo Francia, from Bordeaux....
It shows the player presentation, i likd it, took a picture too....
now, after 2 frendlies playing in a 451 formation I had lost 1 ans tied 1....i am in the 3rd and winning now.
I understood a little about training.
You have 18 pts to spend in the tipes of training each day...looks interesting, but i can't read training tipes.
Looking in the competiion I saw tha there is UEFA Cup, Champions League, until Toyota Cup (not real names). There is Super Cup too and even World Cup Qualifiers, but I guess you can't train the international teams. Oh yeah, forgot to mention, the international teams are in the game too....
sorry for not postin the pictures now, but I don't know where to....
I made 3 10 secods videos, with no quality, hehehe....if you know where to upload, pliz tell me ;)

See ya....

presfrancia00010ua.jpg

Francia presentation, new Atletico player!

ancellotti2re.jpg

Ancellotti

bielsa2nx.jpg

Bielsa

caparreira1hd.jpg

Carlos Alberto Parreira

delbosque6cp.jpg

Del Bosque

mourinho2dg.jpg

Mourinho

maurosilva0bi.jpg

Scout recomends Mauro Silva

Make some requests and say me where do I upload the litle videos??

game is 100% translated now thanks to my friend hideki at work....whom is fluent in japanese unlike me......i printed out all the text and just gave him to translate and he did it within 1 day(some of the back n forth i couldnt translate).....now i just have to add his translations plus mine into all the str files via hex edit........which ill do once i finish my final update to my we8jl patch.......so a basic translation patch....then after that.....a full patch with real kits+flags+logos(already done) and other nice features..new music etc etc blah blah blah..you know the rest....if youve ever downloaded my patch...you know ill be thorough(although slow hehe)....others are also working on this project......so someone may beat me to it and make you all very happy...and im sure if fernando solves his hd problem youll all be happy soon too....so either way you guys will get something soon im sure.....for now i would suggest just playing with it a bit and get familiar......ill post some pix once i get to work adding everything in hex....now its time to hug my vaporizer and watch the fa cup.....

Ummm reefere you said 100% translated? Does that mean even the text that goes back n forth between people like the yes and no questions? If so, that's just cool

WOw...... Great news and thanks to you both Master_11 for posting pics... and telling us a bit about it and Reefur for helping get game translated to 100%.. can't wait to try this... although there is probably a shitload of editing i'll do before starting the real game.. as managerial changes/player transfers have happensed since release of this gam.. but if it has potential... its defintely worth it.

I'd love to see some videods though...

either way good times are ahead.... thanks to everyobdy in community who works hard to get things better for me... and everyone else.

P.s. Thanks to GOLTV, and Fox Sports World who no longer punish me for living in Canada ;). There was a time I regret it... with bad weather and lack of football exposure.. but now Gol TV shows like 6 La Liga matches each week.... and EPL i always got... and Serie A is both on GolTV and Italian channel.. Fox Sports World occasionally has French League and has Bundesliga as well.... only 2 leauges i dont get now that i'd WANT to watch sometimes..
is Portugese Superliga and Dutch Eredivisie but neither are much bother to me ;)

Take care y'all and I hope 2005 will be a great year for Konami and All of us PES/WE fans all over the world... and a year of success where we make one more step forward towards beating EA and their crappy game FIFA!!!!!!

yah the convo back n forth is what my friend hideki translated..although i could have done it it would have taken me longer..and seeing as i am busy with my other patch for we8jl atm....i need alll the help i can get.......translating it was never the problem though...as fernando me and others are able to do it no problem......its just adding it all in hex which is the fun and time consuming part...then testing for crashes etc.....and ill get on it right after my we8jl update ......so soon as i can folks....

So anybody who knows how to hex edit can help you with it right??
Thats good news i think since all translatoin is done and hex editing is left and while I have no idea how its done myself.. I know quite a lot of people who are capablae on these forums i think and might be willing to help.

After playing for several hours yestreday as FIXED player in PES4 ;) I have a concern that i thought i'd address here hoping to get answered by those who've played the game.

When playing as fixed striker... you're forced to WATCH the match for long periods of time when other team is attacking.. and you dont control your defenders or so... now PES4/WE match engines are wonderful and i had no problem watching CPU vs. CPU matches like that.... however one thing bugged me. CPU does NOT USE Super-cancel !! This heavily makes the game look shitty at times and is the only fault you see when watching cpu vs. cpu because experienced PES4 players like myself use super-cancel more than anythign else almost with every throughball so we go and get the ball earlier or interept it but with CPU... it gives a through ball and the forward is running towards his pre-determined PATH.... which there is a defender standing in front of and will intercept the pass if he doesn't use supercancel and cut across it sooner.... but he doesn't understand and wont do that resulting in defender getting the ball.

so since this game will require us to watch a lot of matches.... have they fixed this or do we stare at TV and yell at our players to use super-cancel which they wont or will? thanks

im horribly sorry for asking this but....is there a beta patch out or something....im confused

Well, I never heard that word supercancel, but reading you post I think I understand what it is....
Are u talking about pressing R1 and R2 so the player becomes "manual" and then u can get the ball first???
No, I've never seen the cpu players doing it in WE Tactics....but I played for a few time....it can happen, don't know really...

See ya :P

super cancel is...well lets say ur running to a TRIANGLE pass (truball)...and if u hit Super cancel ..ur player becomes COMPLETELY manual ....you can do this when with the ball yourself ... try it, also try to take the training to help you learn it

Back
Top Bottom