European Club Soccer Winning Eleven Tactics

hey guys is this game worth a dvd for the JAP version like just to check out or is it just better to wait for our legends to relese a patch

yep....after i finish my we8jl patch and get my wisdom teeth pulled out and heal.......i shall tackle this monkey.......will be similar to what we did in we8jl..fernando will do the menu's..in game text etc(hard part)

i will do players database.....hex editing everythign from players..teams to league names etc....since we both are pretty busy maybe both of us working together liek last time (we8jl)will speed things up..til then use a dvdrw or hdloader and get familiar with the game.....i will probably add kits..proper league logos..and hex league names for non licensed leagues too....we'll see how far we get into it....i cant wait to play a bit more....

Holy shlt, this sounds better than regular Winning Eleven. :p

Can you play matches in this game, like in WE8 or you just watch a 2d screen or sumthin?

oki i just tried it ....woa its a whole dvd 4.5 g i think......i won my 1st game with spurs ...a friendly against ....urmm im not sure who..but kanoute scored it pouncin on a rebound ...

the game is really hard to get in jap ....but i guess its not 2 long b4 these guys translate it

just watch ...i think as i dont read jap....but yea i found myself watchg the game ...but it was so much better and faster...as u can adjust speed.....a really fast one ends within what seemed like 2 mins

urmm so what happen.....??

are u screwed or are u not screwed im confused lolll

rotronnie said:
Take your time ,it will be a great pleasure 4 us as an european release of this game is far from konami ideas
Which beebooggles me mind?

raven_wcj said:
i find it works on HD.you should install game into HD from an iso not from DVD.

you using any compatibility modes? i've installed it from an iso using hd handiness and i've tried all the modes, it boots ok and loads the option file but i just get a black screen after the konami logo

correct me if im wrong but it seems like reefur is doing the players and kits stuff ....but fernando is having HDD problems ??

nike121 said:
correct me if im wrong but it seems like reefur is doing the players and kits stuff ....but fernando is having HDD problems ??

dont worry we are helping eachother out as much as we can...its actually not too hard to translate so i wouldnt stress people...just a matter of getting it done and yes fernando is having a prob with the hdd but not with translation..so nothing to worry about...soon people..soon....play some pes4 online til then....

reefur, we are talking about the translation.but whats the gameplay like?

is it an interesting manager game or is it only an average game?

can you tell us something about it.o know its hard to play in japanese

fishcake said:
you using any compatibility modes? i've installed it from an iso using hd handiness and i've tried all the modes, it boots ok and loads the option file but i just get a black screen after the konami logo
I've tried out all HDL compatability modes but I get the same result as you. Me not a happy bunny! :( Anybody solved this yet?

reefur said:
dont worry we are helping eachother out as much as we can...its actually not too hard to translate so i wouldnt stress people...just a matter of getting it done and yes fernando is having a prob with the hdd but not with translation..so nothing to worry about...soon people..soon....play some pes4 online til then....

thanks for the info reefur.i will play some pes4 till then. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

crayon said:
I've tried out all HDL compatability modes but I get the same result as you. Me not a happy bunny! :( Anybody solved this yet?

same here. looks like we gotta play off the dvd then...

which fuckin sucks coz i have to go out and spend $10 on these fuckin DVD again. Right when I thought I'd never use'em again..

:(

Last edited:
jumbo said:
same here. looks like we gotta play off the dvd then...

which fuckin sucks coz i have to go out and spend $10 on these fuckin DVD again. Right when I thought I'd never use'em again..

:(

I sympathise with you. It sucks. :(

ok ...meanwhile im using a dvdRW to play the jap game...its really hard for me to fiqure out the special features....but finally i learnt how to get games running ....the tactics seem to be a little complicated but easy to use which is good....and unlike fifa or TCM ....the players individual instruction really effects the game...i duno what i was doing but i made Pedro Mendes go forward from def mid position and during the game i notice it actually effected the game as pedro medes was charging down against Boro....he sent a long ball to Keane who took a shot ..SAVED !!! ....but then King just shot from outside the box....with no keeper around to stop this one.....i went up 1-0 at 73rd min.....quite exciting altho i cant do to much so far....

Back
Top Bottom