Chelsea FC thread (Champions!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Professor Nutmeg said:
Zico said:
cal-neva said:
Is it just me or have Chelsea just become the most hateable team in the world?
(except for Manure of course.)

You must be the only one cal, im a Arsenal fan and i don't hate them at all. :roll:

At least Chelsea play nice passing football!

Well said Zico, can't wait to see the new season kick off. ;)

Yup the season should be amazing as long as Man Utd win fu*k all!

they might get the carling cup or whatever its called this year - but i seriously doubt they will win the premiership

Chelsea or Newcastle have a good chance of the title - but never write manure out of it - they have proved that they are the most consistent side in the country (albeit with the help of every ref in the world) ;)

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Zico said:
Yup the season should be amazing as long as Man Utd win fu*k all!

hahahaha but you know this wont happen ;)

Enjoy the title mate because it's the only time Man Utd will get there hands on it for the next 10 seasons. ;)

Terydinho said:
(albeit with the help of every ref in the world) ;)

Exactly mate!

Wonder if Mike Riley got his Championship medal! :mrgreen:

Zico said:
Terydinho said:

Exactly mate!

lmfao
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Zico said:
hutch said:
Zico said:
Terydinho said:

Exactly mate!

So bitter. :mrgreen:
CHAMPIONS!!!

Im not bitter hutch, it's the truth!

Just remember the massive lead you blew you away, the lack of passion from your players, our speedy recovery to to your offisde Va va voom boys goal at Highbury and Uniteds demolitions of top sides such as Newcastle in their own back yard. That's the truth my friend. :D

This is a Chelsea thred hutch, not a Man Utd one!

Here's the guy who helped Man Utd to the title last season:

come_on_ref_mike_riley.jpg

:mrgreen:

Zico said:
This is a Chelsea thred hutch, not a Man Utd one!

You're the one who brought it up! I'm just doing my duty of backing up my side who happen to be the BEST in the country. :D

hutch said:
Just remember the massive lead you blew you away, the lack of passion from your players, our speedy recovery to to your offisde Va va voom boys goal at Highbury and Uniteds demolitions of top sides such as Newcastle in their own back yard. That's the truth my friend. :D

Dont waste ya time fella, the arse wipes had two offside goals allowed against us, did we moan, did we fook we just carried on till We Got Our Trophy Back but we wont get credit for last seasons achievements (how many teams can say they beat Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Newcastle, Real Madrid and Juve) we never credit and thats what makes winning all these Championships even sweeter :mrgreen:

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
hutch said:

Dont waste ya time fella, the arse wipes had two offside goals allowed against us, did we moan, did we fook we just carried on till We Got Our Trophy Back but we wont get credit for last seasons achievements (how many teams can say they beat Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Newcastle, Real Madrid and Juve) we never credit and thats what makes winning all these Championships even sweeter :mrgreen:

Damn right. Last years was the sweetest yet IMO as well.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
(how many teams can say they beat Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Newcastle, Real Madrid and Juve) we never credit and thats what makes winning all these Championships even sweeter :mrgreen:

No mention Of Manchester City then. why not? :roll:

right back to the topic, Chelsea are brilliant ,yeeaaahhh.......or something. I don't know, anything but talking about Man Utd in the Chelsea thread. :l

Professor Nutmeg said:

right back to the topic, Chelsea are brilliant ,yeeaaahhh.......or something. I don't know, anything but talking about Man Utd in the Chelsea thread. :l

cos bolton and city are the ONLY two teams We didnt beat, even if we had beat em you can hardly mention them in the same breath as Juve and Real :roll: :roll:

but as you want to get back on topic...

We beat chelsea TWICE!!!!

Professor Nutmeg said:

cos bolton and city are the ONLY two teams We didnt beat, even if we had beat em you can hardly mention them in the same breath as Juve and Real :roll: :roll:

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Professor Nutmeg said:

That's better.

Zico said:
No, you only beat Chelsea once in the League Vann!

Hehe, your actually right as well. 2-2 at Stamford Bridge, I remember cos I was Stateside at the time 8)

hutch said:
Zico said:

Hehe, your actually right as well. 2-2 at Stamford Bridge, I remember cos I was Stateside at the time 8)

Remember Zenden's goal it was a fooking rocket in the top corner from just outside the box.

Zico said:
hutch said:
Zico said:

Remember Zenden's goal it was a fooking rocket in the top corner from just outside the box.

Never saw the match, like I said I was stateside 8) Went in some English bar there and just saw the result on Skysports news. Ah, the sweet sweet memories.....

hutch said:
Zico said:
hutch said:
Zico said:

Never saw the match, like I said I was stateside 8) Went in some English bar there and just saw the result on Skysports news. Ah, the sweet sweet memories.....

haha rite, cudnt manage to watch it either, first cuz of my location, living in a hockey dominant country, i found it hard to catch the matches, i was lookin foward to the chelski (once chelsea) and magpies VS united matches, but never managed to...

btw, dat avatar hutch, looks awfully ... unfamiliar... wat is that???

-azn

whats this news Im hearing about Chelsea close to signin Emerson today?

If they do that then they will very strong, they need someone like that in Midfield to control the centre.

Adonis said:

If they do that then they will very strong, they need someone like that in Midfield to control the centre.

Roma said they'd give their name to FIFA for an illegal approach or something. Cant see him going myself. The midfield of Gronkjaer, Lampard, Geremi and Duff looks frightening though up to now.

hutch said:
Adonis said:

Roma said they'd give their name to FIFA for an illegal approach or something. Cant see him going myself. The midfield of Gronkjaer, Lampard, Geremi and Duff looks frightening though up to now.

Yeah it would be interesting to see who would get the chop, surely they wouldn't leave Lampard out.

Zico said:
hutch said:
Adonis said:

Yeah it would be interesting to see who would get the chop, surely they wouldn't leave Lampard out.

They'd probably stick Geremi on the right and drop the Gronk. Gronkjaer's a quality player though in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom