Chelsea FC thread (Champions!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hutch said:
Zico said:
Wonder what strinker they will sign, Vieri, Torres, Owen, Totti, Van Nistelrooy or Henry. With the money they now have im sure they could sign anyone.

Strinker! :D
anim-laugh.gif
:mrgreen: :)

Haha.........im proud of that one. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Zico said:
Wonder what strinker they will sign, Vieri, Torres, Owen, Totti, Van Nistelrooy or Henry. With the money they now have im sure they could sign anyone.

none of the above,trust me

Misfit said:
Zico said:

none of the above,trust me

i hope zico meant dat as a joke because, yea misfit ur rite, ther isnt a chance dat RVN is leavin united, henry already is signed in wit arse till 2008 (?????) and the rest, dont even think about it, i mean gettin ANY one of those 6 wud make u a REAL comparison wit REAL...

haha real and real

-azn

Ruud wont leave, he moved to Man U because it was his dream, i remember in a conference he said he spoke to Fergie personally because it was his dream. He will most likely remain till hes an old fart.

Milanista said:
Ruud wont leave, he moved to Man U because it was his dream, i remember in a conference he said he spoke to Fergie personally because it was his dream. He will most likely remain till hes an old fart.

well u never noe milan... ;) if its his dream, he mite just end it like a dream, mayb retire early n happy. sum french guy did it years bak, i forgot his name.... his nickname was sumthing like .... le god?? eric sumthing... ;) u get the pic, now HES a legend

-azn

Milanista said:
So you are dissing United's legend Cantona by forgetting his name? ;)

HAR ANOTHER QUALITY JOKE FROM MILANISTA, excuse me for a second, i have sumthing in my throat, lemme choke it out... ***CHOKE***COUGH***PISS***COUGH***OFF***CHOKE 8) ;)

haha i wud never forget his name he is with the devils on and off the pitch everyday

-azn

Professor Nutmeg said:
Er excuse me, this is a ****ing Chelsea FC thread! please argue about your own teams somewhere else. :x Thankyou :)

well said - here here!!! :mrgreen:

Hey, a pretty stylish avatar you've got there Prof if ya don't mind me saying so. :D

Professor Nutmeg said:
Er excuse me, this is a ****ing Chelsea FC thread! please argue about your own teams somewhere else. :x Thankyou :)

my bad prof, just wanna say, chelsea got on a better end of obtainin bridge and lettin le saux go, as far as i c it, bridge is, as mozz put it "He's the best left back in the country ..."

-azn

Half time:
Malaysia 1 ( '40 Omar) Chelsea 1 ( '39 Lampard)

Huth has gone off with an injury, bleeding from the head apparently, so Johnson has come on.

Chelsea's record signing Damien Duff begins the game on the bench, but £7m defender Wayne Bridge is in the starting line-up.

Young striker Carlton Cole starts up front with Mikael Forssell for the Blues, who are captained by John Terry.

Chelsea: Ambrosio, Bridge, Lampard, Zenden, Melchiot, Terry, Huth, Gronkjaer, Forssell, Keenan, Cole. Subs: Cudicini, Babayaro, Hasselbaink, Johnson, Kneissl, Duff, Gudjohnsen, Nicolas, Kitamarike.

Other Chelsea news: Ranieri says he wants to sign 2 more top quality players before returning from Malaysia. He says he wants to strengthen the midfield.

Duff played ace, did he?

Also that guy Johnson is brilliant and he's only 18!

Yeah, duff was great when he came on!!!!

Johnson is a great player, i think melchiot will have trouble keeping him out if he carries on like that!!! :mrgreen:

Terydinho said:
Yeah, duff was great when he came on!!!!

Johnson is a great player, i think melchiot will have trouble keeping him out if he carries on like that!!! :mrgreen:

The thing with Johnson is he reads the play very well and can defend very well, also he scores goals! :D

lmao READ!! insane, abramavich went over his head here: (from www.soccernet.com

Chelsea have failed in an audacious bid to sign Raul from Real Madrid. The Spain striker was asked whether he would consider a transfer to the ambitious Premiership club, who inherited instant wealth when Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich bought up Ken Bates' majority shareholding recently. But Raul, whose buy-out clause in his Real contract stands at £128m, turned Chelsea down flat, insisting he would never leave the Primera Liga champions.
raul0925_mh.jpe

keyword there was NEVER... never leave la liga champions, jeez

-azn

on teletext it says that chelsea offered £71.4 million!!!

couldnt see him Real tho tbh. it's the club he loves and it's not as if he needs the cash.

loz said:
on teletext it says that chelsea offered £71.4 million!!!

couldnt see him Real tho tbh. it's the club he loves and it's not as if he needs the cash.

indeed, but tbh as well, i think every player, as he gets older, will start leaning on the cash a bit more, mayb cuz their skills r detereorating

-azn

Professor Nutmeg said:
CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!! A sign of things to come, people.

_39329619_chelsea_asiawin.jpg

anim-cheers.gif
anim-smokin.gif
ylsuper.gif
wave.gif

is that the champions league?no,its just the asia cup,which chelsea beat malaysia and newcastle on penalties.hold ya horses prof...........

Haha........did you see Bobby Robson's face when Jenas missed the penal, priceless!!! :mrgreen:

Is it just me or have Chelsea just become the most hateable team in the world?
(except for Manure of course.)

cal-neva said:

If they win the league this year they'll certainly be up there. I still hate Arsenal and Liverpool more though.

cal-neva said:

You must be the only one cal, im a Arsenal fan and i don't hate them at all. :roll:

At least Chelsea play nice passing football!

Zico said:
cal-neva said:

You must be the only one cal, im a Arsenal fan and i don't hate them at all. :roll:

At least Chelsea play nice passing football!

Well said Zico, can't wait to see the new season kick off. ;)

I Was watching the match at my friends house.My favorite English team is Newcastle and when Jenas came up for his penalty i thought the young star would stick it in the bottom corner but we just gasped when we saw the woeful penalty.I bet Bobby toasted him. :twisted:

Fu9k yeah I hate Chelsea :x . With Totenham sh1tspur being a pile of cack, I find getting a win over the blues just a bit more satisfying these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom