Chelsea FC thread (Champions!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobogol said:
They still seem adament on signing Vieri but I don't see it somehow.

:mrgreen:

u said :mrgreen: soo i guess ur happy he aint movin? i wud b happy if he went if i was a juve fan, cuz now inter is down one, mayb recoba n hernan wud step up, but still 8)

-azn

as much as i hate to say it,chelsea have to be considered a real threat now.with the signings they have made,bridge,geremi,duff added to the already quality squad,its lookin good for them.BUT,wonder if all the "stars"
can actually play together as a team?the other thing would be ranieri's management.make's some really weird decisions at times.doubt he even picked the players bought as it is the russian who IMO who actually went for them.doubt ranieri will even be there any longer.

You have a point Misfit, Chelsea are beginning to look a bit more threatening, at least on paper. And that is why it's not difficult to detect spiteful and jealous remarks from some non-Chelsea fans. The fact is, some people are worried that Chelsea will be capable of mounting a serious challenge next season, and if you ask me, that's a very good thing indeed. Now it's down to Ranieri who has the tough job of moulding the squad and keeping everyone happy and the morale high. :)

we'll have to wait for chelsea's opening fixture to see how good they can be.hang on a min..........anfield.oh well,there's always three points later on....

Professor Nutmeg said:
You have a point Misfit, Chelsea are beginning to look a bit more threatening, at least on paper. And that is why it's not difficult to detect spiteful and jealous remarks from some non-Chelsea fans. The fact is, some people are worried that Chelsea will be capable of mounting a serious challenge next season, and if you ask me, that's a very good thing indeed. Now it's down to Ranieri who has the tough job of moulding the squad and keeping everyone happy and the morale high. :)

I think it's much better for the Premier League if more teams can challenge Arsenal and Man Utd.

Does anyone else think that it will take Chelsea a while for the team to start playing like a team? I mean anyone can go around signing every player under the sun but surely it takes a while for them to bed in

Of course it'll take time, and some players might become disgruntled seeing new ones come in, namely Zenden :mrgreen: .But there's definitly going to be good competitiion within the squad, especially in the keeper position. Cudicini will have to fight hard to keep the No 1 spot. Although, Macho is injured, so he only has Ambrosio to worry about, and he wants the first place too. Having said that, i think i can see Bridge and Geremi settling in quite quickly. duff however might feel pressured, but we'll see. ;)

CWright said:
Does anyone else think that it will take Chelsea a while for the team to start playing like a team? I mean anyone can go around signing every player under the sun but surely it takes a while for them to bed in

Chelsea rarely play as a team, its funny seeing chelski fans getin giddy,
chelsea have spent tons of cash before and only managed the odd FA Cup, No big players are yet to sign and dont look like signing just because wads of cash are being thrown about.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
CWright said:

chelsea have spent tons of cash before and only managed the odd FA Cup, No big players are yet to sign and dont look like signing just because wads of cash are being thrown about.

hey vanni....vanizz........vazzi.........whatever,i think youre just bitter manure got bellion,djemba2,tim "twitchy"howard and no one else

Misfit said:
Vannizzlefashizzal said:
CWright said:

hey vanni....vanizz........vazzi.........whatever,i think youre just bitter manure got bellion,djemba2,tim "twitchy"howard and no one else

dude what have I got to be bitter about??

yeah we've not made any big signings this year but since the prem started ive seen chelsea,blackburn,liverpool,arsenal,leeds,newcastle and a host of european clubs spend sh*t loads of cash on big signings and still win FOOK ALL, some of our best and most succesfull signings in the last 10 years have been unknowns whearas our big spending started in from 98 with Stam,Yorke,Ruud,Veron and Rio and only of em is a bonafide success (Ruud but Rio will be sh*t hot this year IMHO) so it goes to show it means f*ck all......

Im sorry Vann but Chelsea will be a force now, it hurts me to say it being the Gooner that i am. They've also still got another 100 million to spend! :shock:

Ah zi Steven Seagal oui oui. I watch zi film "Exit Wounds" last night wit Sylvain. Zery goood, Steven kick zi bad guyz asses non!

My name is Thierry Henry said:
Ah zi Steven Seagal oui oui. I watch zi film "Exit Wounds" last night wit Sylvain. Zery goood, Steven kick zi bad guyz asses non!

Have you ever seen Marked for Death with the Jamaican drug gangs, it's awesome!!!

Zico said:
My name is Thierry Henry said:

Have you ever seen Marked for Death with the Jamaican drug gangs, it's awesome!!!

If I was still allowed to be Henry (I was him Zico, in case you havent seen the other thread) I would have come up with a fantastic humorous reply to that. Blame Chris! He's the one who put an end to my fantastic scheme!

Zico said:
Im sorry Vann but Chelsea will be a force now, it hurts me to say it being the Gooner that i am. They've also still got another 100 million to spend! :shock:

as lil as i wanna admit, zico is rite vann. we NOE kenyon will keep tryin offers, but as u noe it, abramavich has the upper hand cuz of his cash. chelsea, i felt, was a force last prem season, but this year wit aquiring duff, bridge, geremi, and johnson, this english team looks intimidating. but as we all noe, looks can b deceiving. we look together now, at the 2002/2003 real madrid. i can safely say that i speak for everyone, wen i say that real was unsuccessful in many fronts, most importantly the CL2003. if chelsea wants to succeed like ranieri wants, tellin abramavich to keep spendin cash aint the only answer, the all star team MUST learn to play as a team, play chelseas tactic that will one day, i dont wanna say this but, make them a CL contigent squad.

-azn

footieBalla said:
Zico said:

as lil as i wanna admit, zico is rite vann. we NOE kenyon will keep tryin offers, but as u noe it, abramavich has the upper hand cuz of his cash. chelsea, i felt, was a force last prem season, but this year wit aquiring duff, bridge, geremi, and johnson, this english team looks intimidating. but as we all noe, looks can b deceiving. we look together now, at the 2002/2003 real madrid. i can safely say that i speak for everyone, wen i say that real was unsuccessful in many fronts, most importantly the CL2003. if chelsea wants to succeed like ranieri wants, tellin abramavich to keep spendin cash aint the only answer, the all star team MUST learn to play as a team, play chelseas tactic that will one day, i dont wanna say this but, make them a CL contigent squad.

-azn

You make some good points there mate.

Zico said:
footieBalla said:
Zico said:

-azn

You make some good points there mate.

thnx zico, but im still man u fan, i just feel it takes more than mula to make a team

-azn

Wonder what strinker they will sign, Vieri, Torres, Owen, Totti, Van Nistelrooy or Henry. With the money they now have im sure they could sign anyone.

Zico said:
Wonder what strinker they will sign, Vieri, Torres, Owen, Totti, Van Nistelrooy or Henry. With the money they now have im sure they could sign anyone.

Strinker! :D
anim-laugh.gif
:mrgreen: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom