Chelsea FC thread (Champions!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
.... Chelski ... what a great name.

Hes not even going to get half of the players he says he will, hes ruining the team's teamwork ability that it had for years if he keeps signing players.

I don't think Geremi would be an automatic pick. I think Ranieri will start with basically the team that finished last season, excepting Zola obviously.

Lampard will still be in the middle of the park I bet, he's developing too well to be cut out now. (he better still be, he's in my Fantasy Football team!) Is Petit still there? If he is he'll start the season too I'd bet.

looceefir said:
I don't think Geremi would be an automatic pick. I think Ranieri will start with basically the team that finished last season, excepting Zola obviously.

Lampard will still be in the middle of the park I bet, he's developing too well to be cut out now. (he better still be, he's in my Fantasy Football team!) Is Petit still there? If he is he'll start the season too I'd bet.

I think Petit has been linked with Man City............... ;)

Lazio - Chelsea

2 - 0

Simone Inzaghi
Dejan Stankovic

Lazio lost claudio lopez and still manage to beat chelsea who signed geremi and johnson

I saw the game Stef, Lazio outclassed Chelsea in every department...That Roman Ibrahimovic dude looks like Cassano he he.

Milanista said:
Lazio - Chelsea

2 - 0

Simone Inzaghi
Dejan Stankovic

Lazio lost claudio lopez and still manage to beat chelsea who signed geremi and johnson

thought he played and created the first goal?

Milanista said:
Sorry Misfit, i was thinking of something else! Lopez is still there at the moment, Valencia are always near him.

hey milan,why the hell are milan talking to pancaro???dont think they need someone like him do they?Stam would be great though

PS:My apologies to chelsea fans for goin on bout milan when this is a chelsea thread

Well theyre desperately looking for a new defenceman, i think Stam is perfect for the job, Laursen should be sold, that guy cant do jack sh*t in defence, pancaro is quite decent...also an italy international.

Milanista said:
Well theyre desperately looking for a new defenceman, i think Stam is perfect for the job, Laursen should be sold, that guy cant do jack sh*t in defence, pancaro is quite decent...also an italy international.

come to think bout it,they do need cover for kaladze as pancaro plays on the left as well

I hear that Duff passed his medical today! means he will sign tomorrow then!! thats good news for us!!

who else is in the spotlight for chelsea at the minute?? Vieri and Viera are both rumoured to be ready to come to the bridge!!

lets get th CFC thread up the top again - come on :mrgreen:

Terydinho said:
I hear that Duff passed his medical today! means he will sign tomorrow then!! thats good news for us!!

who else is in the spotlight for chelsea at the minute?? Vieri and Viera are both rumoured to be ready to come to the bridge!!

Ive only just come back into the country but ive been following this chelski thing and its f*ckin hilarious, any player who wants to go the bridge are money grabbers cos thats all that chelski are offering cos they still wont win sh*t lol!!!

but its is funny to see the arse wipes knocked off the "londons biggest club perch" pedestal :twisted:

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Terydinho said:

Ive only just come back into the country but ive been following this chelski thing and its f*ckin hilarious, any player who wants to go the bridge are money grabbers cos thats all that chelski are offering cos they still wont win sh*t lol!!!

but its is funny to see the arse wipes knocked off the "londons biggest club perch" pedestal :twisted:

But we've still got a better team than Chelsea.

Van what do you think of your new signing Ronaldinho? :mrgreen:

Zico said:
But we've still got a better team than Chelsea.

Van what do you think of your new signing Ronaldinho? :mrgreen:

yeah I know mate im not doubting that, its gonna take more than some dodgy russian arms dealer to make chelsea a decent team...

what can I say about Ronnie, he was in all the papers saying how he wanted to be the first brazilian at OT then bottled it, no worries I would have liked to see him play for United obviously, but I wont be losing any sleep and we'll still make a strong defense of Our Title this coming season ;)

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Zico said:
Anyway your owe me an apoligy!!! LOL!!!! ;)

an apoligy??

int that a greek god or somethin??

what the fook do I owe you an apology for then youngen??

Haha..........he could well be a Greek God! :D

Anyway i was only joking, you don't owe me an apology.

Chelsea have had a £28 million bid for Spanish teenager Fernando Torres rejected by Atletico Madrid, according to Spanish newspapers.
Torres, a 19-year-old who plays for Spain Under-21s, is one of the hottest properties in the country after scoring 13 goals last term for Atletico.
The bid, according to the Madrid-based Marca sports paper, was made by Chelsea's new Russian owner Roman Abramovich directly to Atletico's directors a couple of days ago.
Abramovich has been searching for a top class striker with Inter Milan's Christian Vieri, Arsenal's Frenchman Thierry Henry and Barcelona's Patrick Kluivert among his targets.

Well Chelsea have completed the signing of Wayne Bridge and Graham Le Saux has went in the other way to Southampton. I will give Chelsea one thing, at least there signing British players.

Well according to Sky Sports News Damien Duff will sign for Chelsea Tongiht.

news is out! chelsea completes ther quest as they defeat manchester united in a big way, ...sigh fu*kers..., by signing the lefty from ireland. duff went for £17m.

-azn

go go chelsea :mrgreen:

Duff will be supplying the crosses for Vieri next year (i hope), I seriously think chelsea will do well, even though the team will need time to gel, there is enough quality in the team

Ranieri and "The Russian" are building a quality team for the future, thats a quality thing :D

Terydinho said:
go go chelsea :mrgreen:

Duff will be supplying the crosses for Vieri next year (i hope), I seriously think chelsea will do well, even though the team will need time to gel, there is enough quality in the team

Ranieri and "The Russian" are building a quality team for the future, thats a quality thing :D

sry to break u the news, but vieri aint comin, even wit abramavich's sh*tload of cash, he wudnt move to stamford bridge. but i think duff wud supply the crosses n jimmy floyd at the front, if he doesnt follow thru, u noe geremi wud jump rite in to help out, chelsea is set, even tho man u will still b a tuff target

-azn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom