Chelsea FC thread (Champions!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sulph said:
Oh, so you know what RuneEdge feels about Chelsea FC? Do you share some sort of close creepy bond with him that youve come to a level where you can just say what hes thinking?

I can tell that you're blocking every kind of criticism by telling that everybody is envy of your great russian team Chelski. Don't you think, it's quite idiotic? I can understand the feelings of ManU (I like them, too) and Arsenal fans who think that Abramovich has a really bad influence to the EPL, even though Mourinho's work is impressive. But fact is: the club didn't earn this success by itself.

My favourite team is Borussia Dortmund. As you may have heard, we have a lot of debts, but if someone like Abramovich would come around and take over the club to rescue it and buy lots of worldclass players, I'd tell him to fuck off.

Yes, fine i admit that, HOWEVEr, people do not have to keep coming in and bashing us for no reason, you've said it once, thats enough. Jose is right, we deserve some god damn respesct, its not as easy as you think of it. You cant just "buy" the premiership.

To be frank(no pun intended lads) i dont really care what you would tell a businessman who was to take over Borussia Dortmund. It all comes down to opinion, is success worth getting bashed by jealous fans? To me, yes it is. Becuase in the same way we are hated now, as were Manchester United in their glory years and Liverpool in the 80s.

Sulph said:
Jose is right, we deserve some god damn respesct, its not as easy as you think of it. You cant just "buy" the premiership.

It's not only your football that people hate it's the way your club acts.

Comments like those from Kenyon at the begining of the year, Gallas the other day and from Moaninho in general are also reasons why you are disrespected!

Well that is true, i mean thats the same reason i dont respect Benitez.

His comments may be mind games but they are utterly ridiculous

"Reina is the best keeper in Spain" - Fine, thats an opinion, but come on.

"Chelsea are scared of us" - Yeh sure..

He puts too much pressure on his own players.

I think Chelsea were slightly scared of Liverpool, hence the 4-1 thrash. They were probably so pumped and bitter from last year that they literally shat on them.

Nickybaker said:
It's not only your football that people hate it's the way your club acts.

Comments like those from Kenyon at the begining of the year, Gallas the other day and from Moaninho in general are also reasons why you are disrespected!

Reading some of these posts dont forget the shear arrogance of some of there fans too.

Sulph said:
Its fun to finally turn the tables on some United and Arsenal fans that were arrogant to me.
holly christ, if you dont think you "bought" the premeirship, your on crack.... with the russki's money, you would be shit....

Sulph said:
Its fun to finally turn the tables on some United and Arsenal fans that were arrogant to me.
Thats ok. Anyone would be happy to finally get over Arsenal and United but you dont have to come here and talk the crap that you do.
I wasnt even verbally attacking you or anyone else. All I said was that I'd hate to be around chelsea_fan when you lot lose a game. Imagine how bitter and pissed off he'd be. I mean just look at his post.
chelsea_fan said:
looooooooooooooooool ya those scousers must be mad drunk, after 4-1 i would walk alone to the parking lot!

I just hated it when Gerrard Celebrated , he pisssed me off, like hes the best or something!

Hey Gerrard u suk,
Its pretty clear that if anyone is jealous here then its him. I hope you enjoyed it cuz I'd take a CL win over a 4-1 loss any day. :roll:

Oh, so you know what RuneEdge feels about Chelsea FC? Do you share some sort of close creepy bond with him that youve come to a level where you can just say what hes thinking?
:lol: You're the one that says I'm jealous every few minutes. How do YOU know what I'm thinking? I think you're the one with the creepy bond and its starting to scare me. :roll:

Sulph said:

And..my signature's an idiot? What? :roll:
no your just a jackass who riles everyone up cause your team won ONE thing last year... and you act like your team has been winning titles for 10 years, and then you act like you dont need the russki's money and it has nothing to do with that, which is just plain idiotic. If roman bought Newcastle or Hotspurs, you would see the same result, this has nothing to do with chelsea it has all to do with roman and his money, without it your the same team that hadnt won the title in 50 years.... win roman gets bored or gets thrown in jail, your going to be crying like little school girl, no roman, no titles....

Erm, if everyone can stop slagging each other for a few, I'm curious what Chelsea fans think of the Obi Mikel thing. I've read a lot of stuff, but most of it from pro-United sources. Would it bothre you if they prove Chelsea did act immorally?
Do you really want the kid anyway? I mean, is he about to replace any of the midfielders within the next 3/4 years? Especially with essien there too.

Lets face it. Chelsea dont give a shit about Mikel. Why would they? They have a very young squad which has little room for Mikel and their reserve team doesnt really produce anything.
Maybe before Essien they wanted him but nows its all about making sure United dont have the player.

csaunders said:
holly christ, if you dont think you "bought" the premeirship, your on crack.... with the russki's money, you would be shit....

Yes i do admit that the money is the reason, however you cant just buy the premiership, id like to see what the money would be like in the hands of someone else, lets say Benitez. I meean, if he has a striker like Cisse and leaves him on the bench, aint gonna get far is he.

The money is a clear factor, im not doubting that, and i dont think any Chelsea fan is, however its also come down to a lot of team spirit and everything else that makes up a great club.

runeedge said:
:lol: You're the one that says I'm jealous every few minutes. How do YOU know what I'm thinking? I think you're the one with the creepy bond and its starting to scare me. :roll:

Im basing it on the way you speak about the club, theres just an undeniable vibe, and i dont blame you, your not the only one that is, there are many other fans who cant accept the future of the clubs and therefore verbally bash ours.

csaunders said:
no your just a jackass who riles everyone up cause your team won ONE thing last year... and you act like your team has been winning titles for 10 years, and then you act like you dont need the russki's money and it has nothing to do with that, which is just plain idiotic. If roman bought Newcastle or Hotspurs, you would see the same result, this has nothing to do with chelsea it has all to do with roman and his money, without it your the same team that hadnt won the title in 50 years.... win roman gets bored or gets thrown in jail, your going to be crying like little school girl, no roman, no titles....

I dont, i know weve only won the Premiership once, im just happy about our future. And yes, we do need Roman's money, when did i say that?

How do you know he will leave?

With Kenyon we are trying to make the club run itself, within 5 years tops.

We are even searching for a new ground for higher ticket revenues, after all, business is everything these days.

Come on guys, this shit slinging has to stop! I personally don't want to have to wade through posts of SHIT everytime i come in here, just to be able to discuss things about my team.
Now i'm not defending anyone here, because yes, certain individuals are acting like 5 year olds, but it's also obvious that arguments start whenever overtly anti-Chelsea people come in here, almost looking for an argument/wanting to stir. I personally never go into the other Premiership threads and start conflicts. In fact i rarely go into them full stop. When i do post in them, it's of reasonable discourse. If it was up to me, everyone would post in their own club threads.

I've had enough of this.

Yes i know what you mean, i mean some people just state the same points over and over again in here, and it just serves no purpose.

Thats why i have stopped posting in here, it just seems, as prof said, i have to wade through a huge pile of shit before i can get to a point that i actually want to discuss with like minded chelsea fans!

Hopefully we will soon see the end of this pointless arguing!

I mean lets face it, we are merely fans of chelsea we have no opinions in what happens at the club! Yet we get the blame for things on this forum!!!

Ok, ok, some of our fans are arrogant, but i personally am not, as i know that as quickly as roman came he can go, so i'm keeping realistic. But enjoying it while it lasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom