Championship Mini-League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many "he's" in that sentence Jack, could you retype with people's names, I'm not sure who he's talking about?

Agent Shaw is a cheeky bastard, I apologise for Connor's teenageness. Just played his dad though and his dad said "Connor was clean through on goal and Tim chopped him down, he's not being cheeky, he's right - I wish I could beat Tim though". Connor is never going to let his dad live this down. :mryellow:

(Connor is Agent Shaw)
That's absolute bollocks :mad: I don't know where they're getting this from?

They're not hugely offended Tim, don't worry, it's not like they think you're a cheat. I was just mentioning it cos I thought it was funny, his dad hates his guts now (his dad said you deserved to win but he was made up for Connor, even though he said it through gritted teeth :D).

will be online tonight to complete these games if poss

so goto the league table , click my name, view my gamercard and see if im in arena and invite

or if playing, message me and say you want a game

ta

p.s bare in mind , if i am dragged into 5v5 i don't think it will be possible for me to leave (it's to much fun)

Nah, I don't think it's anything like that, so don't get any idea about calling the NSPCC or anything. I'm sure Jack's just exagerating the situation.

coventry 4 - 1 preston

My goalie may as well have been in a fucking wheelchair for all the good he was in that game.

Well played though mate, your 4th (a 40 yard FK) wouldnt have gone in had my keeper realised he could use his hands to stop the ball from crossing the line...

My goalie may as well have been in a fucking wheelchair for all the good he was in that game.

Well played though mate, your 4th (a 40 yard FK) wouldnt have gone in had my keeper realised he could use his hands to stop the ball from crossing the line...

yeah dodgey keeper, he did the catch into chest motion as the ball went over his head, what a nugget!

It was lke he was thinking, "This is far enough out I can catch this no problem....oh fuck, best make it look like I caught it"

It was lke he was thinking, "This is far enough out I can catch this no problem....oh fuck, best make it look like I caught it"

thats it, it was like he was catching a cross, and doing the motion once caught into the chest for safe keeping

the ball flew above him and he seemed to be watching a diff game :lmao:

Steven Hawking is in goal for my next game, he will do a fucking better job I can tell ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom