Championship Mini-League

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was, but then his mum bought Guitar Hero III for him and he's glued to that. Fucking kids. :roll:

I'll send him a message and tell him to shift his arse.

Just spoke to him, he says nobody's inviting him. So get inviting him tonight and get some games in. :thumbup:

I've never seen him online to invite him ... and people would have to invite him to finish their league games, we'd have no reason not to invite him. He's telling porkies ;)

He's just rang to say he beat Tim 2-1 so there you go, it doesn't run all the way through the family Coopz :D

He said you're a dirty bastard Tim, and his dad said so as well (if he was lying his dad would never cover for him, trust me) - apparently you were hacking him down after he scored, so when you got the equaliser he started giving it back, and managed to squeeze a winner in the 90th minute. I'm telling you, if you and JayD joined forces you would be the most unstoppable FIFA force in the universe :mryellow:

Burnley.......2-1...Southampton
Agent Shaw.....v...........Tim7

What a fucking load of bullshit!!! OMG I can't believe - Only joking :);)\\:o/

Good game, plenty of chances both ends, Joey Gudjonsson pops up in the 92nd minute to rob me of a point! Well played Mr Shaw :thumbup:

Burnley.......2-1...Southampton
Agent Shaw.....v...........Tim7

What a fucking load of bullshit!!! OMG I can't believe - Only joking :);)\\:o/

Good game, plenty of chances both ends, Joey Gudjonsson pops up in the 92nd minute to rob me of a point! Well played Mr Shaw :thumbup:
:|

Tim, is that you or is CW at your house writing your Evo-Web posts for you???!?!

LMAO "his dad said so as well"

That cracked me up. I can just imagine the whole of the Davies family sitting round watching the match like it was a real cup final or something. And Tim starts tryin to hack you down and your family all fume and proceed to call the referee some unkind names.

He said you're a dirty bastard Tim, and his dad said so as well (if he was lying his dad would never cover for him, trust me) - apparently you were hacking him down after he scored, so when you got the equaliser he started giving it back, and managed to squeeze a winner in the 90th minute.
I will say one thing though, he's got to be having a fucking laugh?! :lol: I'd call him dirty, but I'm sure it was just that he didn't know how to tackle properly. Seriously, he said that Jack?

I am truly stunned, I was never hacking him or nothing? He was hitting everyone of my players late, like, after I passed the ball he would slide in on me, and that was happening in the first half, but I thought he just kept mistiming the tackles or something.

I got kind of clean through, and he proper hacked me in the second half, so I gave it straight back to him! :D Just the once though. I'm seriously stunned they think I'm a dirty player :shock: :(

I don't know where this rumour about me being a dirty player came from but I do not hack. Well not on purpose in a cynical fashion anyway.

LMAO "his dad said so as well"

That cracked me up. I can just imagine the whole of the Davies family sitting round watching the match like it was a real cup final or something. And Tim starts tryin to hack you down and your family all fume and proceed to call the referee some unkind names.
You know your typical football dad? Who goes to see the kid play school football and screams at him for being shit? Well his dad even does that when he's playing football on a console. He can't escape from it, I've said to him a million times I don't know how he puts up with it. If that was me I'd put fucking locks on the door and tell him to pour boiling water into his eyes. Every match he plays, his dad is behind him going "no don't run there run there, no don't do that, don't shoot there, don't do that, for fuck's sake have you ever played football?!"

I would have literally stabbed him by now.

Tim, it's probably a bit of over-excitement at managing to beat you - I said from the start that he sees you as his biggest opportunity to pull off a scalp. His dad's always said you were the main man so now that he's beat you he is going to be gloating to his dad something rotten. He's got JayD in his sights now but I think he's going to be disappointed. :mryellow:

His dad would never stick up for him though, he's just not that kind of dad, ever, so you must have put a few dirty tackles in for him to back him up. ;)

I've sent him a few invites just now, it's says he's in the free roam arena but he won't respond, maybe he's bottled it already ;)

Can't connect to Tim, as I connect to CW either. This sucks, really takes away playing in a league if I'm having trouble just connecting to people, yet I can connect fine on 5v5. I'm confused why it always says the session isn't available anymore.

His dad would never stick up for him though, he's just not that kind of dad, ever, so you must have put a few dirty tackles in for him to back him up. ;)
I am genuinely quite upset about this, can't believe how much it's got to me :(. I only committed about 3 fouls in the whole match. After he hacked me when I was clean through, the next chance I got I went straight through him, but that's giving as good as you get.

I would never just hack people for no reason, and especially not when someone is clean through. What's the point? You're probably going to end up with 10 men, and I'd rather let them have a chance of scoring, and keep 11 men on the pitch.

I just can't believe it. It's not enough that he robbed me in injury time, he has to insult me as well? Come on.

Can't connect to Tim, as I connect to CW either. This sucks, really takes away playing in a league if I'm having trouble just connecting to people, yet I can connect fine on 5v5. I'm confused why it always says the session isn't available anymore.

Reset your router and modem, I had this problem the other dat, while I was trying to play you actually and that fixed it for me.

Yeah for the record I never touched them kids either :|

Tim I wouldnt worry about it, Id be more worried about the poor kid whose dad verbally abuses him!

Get a fucking room you 2 :)

Just played Agent Shaw and the boy cant time a tackle to save his life, its like his Dad is telling him when to slide and therefore its always that second too late

I beat him 4-3 btw :D

Cardiff 0-0 Norwich

I GOT A POINT!

I am so glad that last shot didn't go in, I was trying to clear it with my left back and was holding down lob but the fucking awful lag just didn't want to let my player kick it! As soon as you tackled me and was pretty much 1-on-1 I thought "here we go, knew I'd have to get beat and I'm getting beat because of something which wasn't my fault again" :( Luckily it just skimmed the post!

I am shite up front, I really can't fashion a chance! I try to play it about, but when the whole of the opposition parks on the outside of the 18 yard box, I don't have a clue and always lose the ball :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom