Championship Mini-League

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't get a win or a goal for love nor money...i don't think my strikers kno how to sprint.

3 games, two absolute lickings and a decent game with Tim

So not even an apology for a personal insult? Pathetic.
Yep, I'll be straight with you mate, I'm done with this shit. You and Tim talk friggin crap, then you want an apology. No fucking chance. My account can be deleted for all I care now, tonight has pissed me off, and it all starts from the sore loosing cunt and then you jump on the bandwagon with even more shit. You can't even remember the goals I scored versus you and the fact that you passed me the ball I never ran on to it, then you start as well. Enough is enough, well for me it is anyway and while it may seem to most I'm over reacting, it's not the first time this has happened and that's done it for me.

Last edited:
296x363.aspx

Cheers Joe :thumbup:

@ JayD: You over react so much because you are guilty. Its happened before too in another thread. And I really can't see how you can say you don't head for the wings on every attack :roll:

Tim, whatever you say. I know I don't , no matter what you, Dags, JB or whoever says. I guarentee if you had beaten me, you would have commented on the game being the open flowing game it was. But no, you lost and went off on your usual rant. I've clamed down now anyway, but you really need to grow up Tim, you lie about games and see them how you want to. As long as your winning your happy but if someone beats you it's NEVER because they are better, but they " Cheated, exploited, CPU cheated, CPU exploited, Lag .................." The list goes on, but it's never your fault, something is wrong there mate, very very wrong. But as I said I've calmed down now but I still don't appreciate your initial reaction.

I'm not seeing the game in any way, I'm telling it like it was. As for me moaning, yes I do moan, but in the Prem League, I've only lost 3 games, 1 WAS laggy, 1 was when I had 16 shots to opponents 3, and I can't even remember the other!

Right anyway, we must be completely boring everyone else who reads this thread, so let's just agree to disagree and hopefully let it be. What's happened has happened. Sorry JayD, and if we can't be friends, let's at least be civil.

Back to the league, some good matches been played by the looks of it! I have got the latest LeagueTracker program, and I will be filling in all the details of the matches that have been played as people post them here and am aiming to keep the first post updated with a current league table as possible!

Ooh close one! Was that played this morning?! I'm guessing it's more likely last night... ;)

I'll hopefully be back to complete some games tonight :)

Still searching for my first point ...

Damn you BungHolio ;)

Just letting you guys know.
Still havent get going cause my ISP have struggled the last couple of days. My connection has acted like a yo-yo. Got a message that the problems will be solved today, so I should be able to get my campaign going this afternoon......I hope!

Just letting you guys know.
Still havent get going cause my ISP have struggled the last couple of days. My connection has acted like a yo-yo. Got a message that the problems will be solved today, so I should be able to get my campaign going this afternoon......I hope!

No problem mate!

I will be on tonight for some games in this little league seeing as I only have 2 games left in the EPL and the 2 I want to play are never on.

PNE are gonna bring the pain ;)

how many spaces did you setup for this league?

i would like to join if there are more left

Its all full unfortunately mate. We shall see if JayD sticks with it though, stay tuned

Its funny watching grown men argue about a game. FIFA 08 - Breaks up familes, relationships and happy times on the internet.

Just played the big local derby

Blackpool 0 Preston 1

It was a tight game mate and it was well funny when you hacked my player as I closed in in the final minute and you got your man sent off. Though it was only funny as I was a goal up ;)

Your closing comment as the mic cut out, "What a bag of cocks!" made me laugh

Also played yesterday but forgot to post in the confusion:

Southampton 2-0 Cardiff

Blackpool 0-1 Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom