Not open for further replies.

Tim7

Retired Footballer
6 May 2003
Gravesend
Charlton Athletic FC
[size=+2]League Draw:
Evo Web Mini Championship Draw[/size]

Right, all remaining matches have been put down as 0-0's. Thanks for playing in the league everyone, I hope we all had fun :) I know I did! Congratulations to the winner, JayD and Plymouth. Well played mate, very consistent :applause:

finalminic.jpg

[size=+3]1st: JayD - Plymouth Argyle[/size]
[size=+3]2nd: Bitter Rivals - Coventry City[/size]
[size=+3]3rd: Tim7 - Southampton[/size]

Last edited:
:lol: Mentalist! Maybe in the future we will see a 10 minute halves mini league...

I look forward to getting my ass handed to me, I think everyone else in the league are good players :(

My tactic is if I don't expect much and finish in 6th place, it'll be a bonus :) That way I can avoid disappointment if/when I do crap :D

Method behind my madness you see ;)

How many is "mini" by the way? If you're hoping to finish it by Sunday evening, how many places are there?

Errm, the limit I'll put on it is 24 coz that's the number of Championship teams, doubt we'll get 24, but I take your point. It doesn't have to be finished by next Sunday, we can let it run for a while though if people want?

Whatever number we have at 7pm we will go with :) Draw to be done via the chatbox at 7.10pm tonight :D I will also post the draw results in here afterwards :)

Great idea Tim, I love playing with the lower teams. I can't play unfortunately, too many games to catch up on, but I might know someone who wants in. I'll let you know.

I don't understand how people can fit in Premier League matches, Championship matches and 5v5 matches... Do I just not like football as much as I used to?

Well it doesn't seem like you have to worry about 5 v 5 considering I never see you play it. So scratch one off for you.
Erm, alright, calm down. I don't play 5v5 because I don't like it.

I was referring to other people, which should have been obvious from the way I said "I don't understand"... FIFA 08 is a great game but I can't understand how people can fit in three different game modes a night and not touch any other games. It was a genuine question, not a bitchy comment.

Agent Shaw is desperate to join, he's fed up of seeing Rag MDM in the Premier League and he wants to be in one himself, but one that's "not as scary" (he gets frightened when Rag screams and throws his pad around :lol:).

So yeah, he would love to be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom