Championship Mini-League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've been messaging Agent Shaw asking why he thought I was hacking him, and said I was disappointed he would think that, and he messaged me back saying "get a life" :roll: Kids, these days.

Bitter Rivals said:
i'll take his fking legs tho sun shine

heh
Please do :)

Well, I've been messaging Agent Shaw asking why he thought I was hacking him, and said I was disappointed he would think that, and he messaged me back saying "get a life" :roll: Kids, these days.

Not very friendly considering it's your league and you let him join :shock:

Does anyone else get the message "This session is no longer available" when trying to get a game with anyone besides me? So far I'm unable to get games against Tim, CW and Bitter because I get that message.

Cardiff 0-0 Norwich

I GOT A POINT!

I am so glad that last shot didn't go in, I was trying to clear it with my left back and was holding down lob but the fucking awful lag just didn't want to let my player kick it! As soon as you tackled me and was pretty much 1-on-1 I thought "here we go, knew I'd have to get beat and I'm getting beat because of something which wasn't my fault again" :( Luckily it just skimmed the post!

I am shite up front, I really can't fashion a chance! I try to play it about, but when the whole of the opposition parks on the outside of the 18 yard box, I don't have a clue and always lose the ball :(

haha yer I had a touch of lag near the end, Bloody Hasslewank hitting the bar first half, missing sitters then sinclaer skimming post. I could have done a cutback but I hate doing it so much, especially against somebody who is desperate for points lol,. good game

haha yer I had a touch of lag near the end, Bloody Hasslewank hitting the bar first half, missing sitters then sinclaer skimming post. I could have done a cutback but I hate doing it so much, especially against somebody who is desperate for points lol,. good game

You pitied me :( Now I do feel like I'm a shit player, I was spared :lol:

Not very friendly considering it's your league and you let him join :shock:
Well, grumpy teenager mode I guess :D I know for next time not to let him in ;)

Nah just joking! I'll let him in so I can go to town on him proper.

Southampton 1-1 Wolves

Cracking match, very closely contested despite what the stats say. Holio was always in this game and it could have gone either way :thumbup:. 2 great goals too, Wolves from a long throw, then a Zidane CL Final style volley into the far corner past my despairing goalie! And mine was from a bad defenders touch, and Saganowski thumped it, the goalkeeper got a feint touch I think, but could only push the ball further into the top corner! Great game, well played :)

DAGS

i get that on random matches allot, but with most ppl on here no probs

i am trying to play some of you but your always in a game, throw me some invites if you see me in arena

Burnley 2 - 0 Cardiff

the boy does like to slide, but the only reason I lost was because he has got one of the greatest goalkeepers in the world, nuff said :D

I didnt do any fouls , so if he calls me dirty then im stumped lol

Burnley- Agent Shaw 1 Plymouth Jay D78 5

It could have been 10.

Wolves - Judge Shredd 0 Plymouth Jay D78 5

Started off very close and took the lead via a keeper error but pulled away in the 2nd half.

Last edited:
PNE 2 Southampton 2

A game that saw 2 Sagonowski wonder-goals and 2 average goals from PNE make this a great game and a good draw

^ Great game of footy :D I got robbed again, in the 89th minute this time, Neil bastard Mellor getting the equaliser from what can only be described as comical defending!!! The Saganowski goals were out of this world :shock: The first he just lamped it from about 35 yards, it flew, straight as an arrow, in off the post at the top. The second was a great reverse shot into the top corner, not even I was expecting it! :D Well played mate!

Maybe if you guys invited me, there might be less risk of getting an error? Doubt it but worth a try :) Send me invites!

Edit: :lol: there goes that idea, cheers tho Bitter :) Erm, I don't know what else I can do? I'm not going to complete the other half of my games if I can't connect to people. This is bollocks :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe if you guys invited me, there might be less risk of getting an error? Doubt it but worth a try :) Send me invites!

Edit: :lol: there goes that idea, cheers tho Bitter :) Erm, I don't know what else I can do? I'm not going to complete the other half of my games if I can't connect to people. This is bollocks :(

maybe we can play on custom, it will prob work and record the game here

send me invite if u want

bollox to that idea, didn't work

Last edited:
No go :( I've reset my router loads of times, turned off UPNP and got a strict NAT, enabled UPNP and got open again. I'm all out of ideas here, I don't think there's anything else I can do with my router that I haven't tried :(

nightmare, it's prob not your setup.typical bug that

happened with me and becanes one night, only 5v5 pro worked, and i played 1 on 1, that cld be worth a try

but then i could play him the other night in the league

Southampton 1-1 Wolves

Cracking match, very closely contested despite what the stats say. Holio was always in this game and it could have gone either way :thumbup:. 2 great goals too, Wolves from a long throw, then a Zidane CL Final style volley into the far corner past my despairing goalie! And mine was from a bad defenders touch, and Saganowski thumped it, the goalkeeper got a feint touch I think, but could only push the ball further into the top corner! Great game, well played :)

Twas a great game, and it was so close, stats had Tim with a load more shots and 6 corners to 0, but it did feel closer than that, prob the best I have played in a while Tim, not sure if you were on Mic or not, couldnt get mine to work. Really was end to end though, just I didnt fashion as many strikes on goal. Twas a great goal by Steven Elliot I think after the nod down by Boothroyd.

Wolves - Judge Shredd 0 Plymouth Jay D78 5

Started off very close and took the lead via a keeper error but pulled away in the 2nd half.

I thought I had started well, I was playing the ball sensibly, there was abit of lag and I was going to say to Jay, but it was enough for me to not get my keeper to clear, Jay scored from all of a yard ;) Second half, was damage limitation as best I could, kept doing silly passes at silly times.

Wolves 0 v 0 Charlton

How this game was goalless I will never know, it was abit of a midfield scrap in the first 20, but then the game opened up, think we both had Arsenal Syndrome, trying to score the perfect goal, Wolves missed two open goal headers, and the game ended in the 90th with Wolves bashing away at the Charlton goal, well played lad, but the Championship quality did really show through in this game.

Some crackin' games played tonight, well done guys ;) Hopefully some of us will be able to catch up with Becanes over the weekend to play some matches. Here's the current League Table:

minic.jpg

I may have to let someone else take over my games if I can't connect to the remaining players :( There's four people I can't connect to, and haven't had a chance to try with Agent Shaw (didn't accept my invites) or Becanes (not seen him online).

See how it goes over the weekend Dags, hopefully someone will find a solution for all this NAT nonsense!

Back on the league, I think we need Plymouth to go into administration for us to catch him now :(

I won't be available for games tonight guys. Maybe tomorrow night depending if I'm with my girlfriend or not. Other than that, I should be available all day Sunday when the two big matches aren't being played. Hopefully I'll be able to connect, and everyone I need to play will be online at some point :)

Agent Shaw is a cheeky bastard, I apologise for Connor's teenageness. Just played his dad though and his dad said "Connor was clean through on goal and Tim chopped him down, he's not being cheeky, he's right - I wish I could beat Tim though". Connor is never going to let his dad live this down. :mryellow:

(Connor is Agent Shaw)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom