Championship Mini-League

Status
Not open for further replies.
bitter, ill come on now our prem game if you want, think ive played you in this league

Coventry 0-1 Southampton

Fuck me, I pretty much robbed Bitter there :shock: Sorry about the bad tackle late on down the wing, I was genuinely going for the ball but by the time he made the tackle you were away! An outrageously deflected Free Kick won it for me, I'll post it in a sec! Great game mate, you deserved something out of it for sure.

Damn sorry ladies

Cardiff 0 - 3 Plymouth

I didnt think I played to bad in the game, One goal was a penno because the twat who put Clearance and slide tackle configured to the same button cost me that one. another was a long range shot which keeper parried into path of one of His players.

but I enjoyed that one, Cheers JayD

Come on guys, let's get this league bashed out so to speak ;)

Then I can think about starting another one if we're all interested.

Damn sorry ladies

Cardiff 0 - 3 Plymouth

I didnt think I played to bad in the game, One goal was a penno because the twat who put Clearance and slide tackle configured to the same button cost me that one. another was a long range shot which keeper parried into path of one of His players.

but I enjoyed that one, Cheers JayD

Yes, it was a good game and 0-3 was harsh. I defended well but my goals were fortuitous and you gave as good as you got. Well played.

Here's the current table, if games aren't complete by Friday then the league will be discarded.

minic-1.jpg

I'm available for games tonight. I checked last night and the only person on was JayD. C'mon people, make yourselves available for games!

I'll be on tonight too, fingers crossed, though I have played Dags and yourself Tim.

Coventry 2-0 Norwich

Couldn't be arsed after Bitter scores early on through the usual goal I seem to concede, yet another goalkeeper palming it onto the opposition player. After that I just lost all motivation, no point because no matter what happens, if someone shoots, the goalie will parry it to them anyway. Which is what also happened for the second goal.

Just getting a bit repetitive now, as am I moaning about it. But every game is the same now, I concede a goal because of a goalie parry and can't do fuck all about it. Boring.

Well played tho Phil, you played me off the park and as usual, I couldn't even muster up a 1/4 of a chance. I'm utter shite up front, even passing it around, there always seems to be someone on my players and they're so tightly marked. Yet when I'm defending, the opposition always has a man free. I'm clearly shit :(

Dags.... watch this...

Southampton 7-1 Ipswich.

2 own goals says it all. That result only proves fifa's crapness

Sorry Lami, I feel like a right cunt. But then if I'd have "gone easy" after say, 3 or 4-1, then I would find that more of an insult if you see what I mean :(

Anyway, good game, it wasn't as the scoreline suggests, you had 7 shots and 6 on target! Just I seemed to score every shot I had. One of them games mate!

Sorry Lami, I feel like a right cunt. But then if I'd have "gone easy" after say, 3 or 4-1, then I would find that more of an insult if you see what I mean :(

Anyway, good game, it wasn't as the scoreline suggests, you had 7 shots and 6 on target! Just I seemed to score every shot I had. One of them games mate!

Never go easy on me because i'm not a shit player. But what the hell was wrong with my team's AI in this game? Defenders were so crap and 2 own goals? Fuckin' hell i do not deserve this :mad: Guess Fifa was mad 'coz i was playing PES all day? heh..

I think some people actually "know" how to score. I'm not one of them lol. I just create a chance and try my luck.

PNE 1 Wolves 2

Mugged in the 90th minute due to my defences inability to actually defend

Well played tho Holio, ya bastard

PNE 1 Wolves 2

Mugged in the 90th minute due to my defences inability to actually defend

Well played tho Holio, ya bastard

PNE 1 v 2 Wolves

Game started off sluggish, with the ball being fought hard over in the midfield. PNE then pushed forward and got a few corners. The half came and it was 0v0, Wolves scored when a clever move down the left and then back inside set Bothroyd free to slot home the first goal. PNE then moved up a gear, and started to win more of the 50:50's before big Pat Agynameng scored a great goal after a great run. PNE then looked for the winner, Wolves made a sub though to get fresh legs on the pitch and it worked, the game was then in the PNE half, with the sub shooting well across the keeper who tipped it away but Bothroyd was doing what all good strikers do and following in and tapped home from the edge of the 6 yard box, and it wasnt an easy chance, it was a tight angle. With only injury time left PNE looked beat but Wolves pressed on and the PNE keeper had to make 3 godo saves.

Cheers Wrighty, great game, great banter. :D

Was playing superdragon and game disconnected with the lost connection message. Where'd ya go man don't run away!

Was playing superdragon and game disconnected with the lost connection message. Where'd ya go man don't run away!

75minutes 0-0 and my modem decides it'll be an ace idea to reset itself and my connection dropped.

It's got me down as the loss and a disconnect.
Not much i can about it but i was well on for doubling my points tally ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom