Championship Mini-League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southampton 1-0 Sheffield Wednesday

Now that was a proper Championship football match! Great game Becanes. Sheffield Wednesday came out (with 5 at the back I think?) to frustrate Southampton and and play for a draw, and possibly even nick it on the break. And they were doing exactly that, until I changed to 3-4-3 and the goal came around 70 minutes from a wide cross and nice volley from Safri across the keeper. Then Sheffield Wednesday went more adventurous and the game became more stretched. Was fantastic. Just like watching a real football match on TV. Well played, you got your tactics spot on :).

75minutes 0-0 and my modem decides it'll be an ace idea to reset itself and my connection dropped.

It's got me down as the loss and a disconnect.
Not much i can about it but i was well on for doubling my points tally ;)
Up to you guys if you want to replay a whole match, or just 15 minutes or whatever? Just let me know on here and then I can record the result accordingly, thanks :) If you two can't decide then I will for you. You have 24 hours.

Good game Tim. I went 5 at the back. Figured I need to try something different. I was taking alot of pressure from you, but I thought the team was putting up with it well. Then you got that goal and I had to try to get the draw. Changed formations to 4-2-2. Just didn't work out.

Good game Tim. I went 5 at the back. Figured I need to try something different. I was taking alot of pressure from you, but I thought the team was putting up with it well. Then you got that goal and I had to try to get the draw. Changed formations to 4-2-2. Just didn't work out.

Thatll be because you only had 8 outfield players on the pitch ;)

Just replayed the game for fun really.
finished 1-1.

35 yard smash in the first half, i scored in the 94th minute and yelped like a little girl :)

Just replayed the game for fun really.
finished 1-1.

35 yard smash in the first half, i scored in the 94th minute and yelped like a little girl :)

That was one hell of a game eh. Finally my team decides to forget about Tim's team and get their act together. Scored from 35 yards out and i don't know how it went in but it was beautiful. Superdragon then went pressing until he scored in the dying minutes from a great volley outside the box. 2 great goals and a great game i say :)

Cool, 30 matches left to play now guys. Can we do it by Friday.....?

Probably not with Dags connection problems ;)

Sheff Weds 0 PNE 4

Well they finally got their act together this game. Becanes was really unlucky though, I have never seen one team hit the post and crossbar as many times in a game as he did

Current table:

minichamp-1.jpg

skinned me alive on that right wing,

I see you repayed the favour by kicking it wide from my goal kick, we are such gentlemen

I reckon you should change what you have under your username to "Everyones FIFA 08 whipping boy"

;)

I have 1 game left and thats vs Lami. When ya gonna be about mate?

Charlton 0 v 0 Plymouth

A real midfield scrap at the Valley. Only 1 clear chance which Chadwick blasted just wide. Good game mate.

Tim I've played 10 games. Won 8 Drawn 2. Only Lami left to play. Not sure which result you've missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom