Champions League 2011/12

Last edited:
Can't wait to see Fábio Coentrão breaking up his legs in the next RM x Barça! ;)

Jesus, man...people should report you for this to the mods of this forum. And the smiley should not help you. Football is not about breaking other people's legs. Talking about hate...
I remember you from other discussions, with all respect, but you are not the most fair person on this forum. I honestly think that post is unacceptable

Abou: good post.

Maybe if i would have a talk with CR irl i would genuinely like him...on a football field i don't like his attitude. That could well be an injustice (i doubt CR will let some sleep over me), but that is how public personalities are treated or perecpted. and CR is very public.

But i would never want another player to break his leg, not even with a smiley.

People in Croatia mostly hate Ronaldo, because we like hard game. He play football as "mommy son" or like a girl, he is just crying and falling on the ground.

I haven't noticed this yet but it's never late to regret that statement. Actually, girls DO PLAY football, BEAUTY football as matter of fact. Though I understand what you're meaning.

Meh, football creates all sorts of illusions. For example, Drogba can be one of the biggest petulant, diving drama queens in football on the football pitch yet off the pitch he spends a great deal of time and money in charity work.

It's all a big soap opera at the end of the day.

The most sensate post in this topic. The last sentence sums it up.

Can't wait to see Fábio Coentrão breaking up his legs in the next RM x Barça!

Mate, you're harsh on this one! I hope you're just kidding! Would never want a player to break a leg of another one.

Jesus, man...people should report you for this to the mods of this forum. And the smiley should not help you. Football is not about breaking other people's legs. Talking about hate...
I remember you from other discussions, with all respect, but you are not the most fair person on this forum. I honestly think that post is unacceptable

Maybe if i would have a talk with CR irl i would genuinely like him...on a football field i don't like his attitude. That could well be an injustice (i doubt CR will let some sleep over me), but that is how public personalities are treated or perecpted. and CR is very public.

+1. Nothing else to add as Gerd put it so well and briefly.

Hate? Why hate?

Exactly...
You know by hating somebody so far away from you like Ronaldo, Messi, Lady Gaga, Sarkozy,... you only hurt yourself. The people who hates always looses more than the one who is hated (even in the unlikely, but sometimes all too real instance when actual harm is done)...the one who suffers most is the one that hates, not the hated one...

Football is not breaking other people legs thats right, but it's also not cheating and doing Ronaldo the bad boy and Messi the little saint.

By the way I hate them both, I just don't like the way people threat Messi like Jesus Christ or Muhammad. Gotta love players like Wayne Rooney, Ryan Giigs, Fábio Coentrão, Xavi, Andrés Iniesta, Ricardo Carvalho, Frank Lampard, Pablo Aimar... at least these guys play 110% the game, they're fair and aren't cocky.

no, this is not Messi vs Ronaldo but is about how media display their characters in an unfair manner as you know the way it's. still it's nothing to do with champions league at all, though. :P

yeah but you need a name for the thread..

couse once created, it could be one of best threads on this forum :D

^ That would be the most appropriate name for sure. :D

Btw, I've just seen this on another forum:

Lionel Messi was going to bang a chick, so he brings her to his house. In the room the chick says "Make youself comfortable, I'll be right back". When she comes back there is two other naked men beside Messi and she screams. "What the fuck is this?!" Messi says nervously "I'm sorry, but I can't preform without Xavi and Iniesta!"

:LOL:

ok guys seriously it should be created, just think about the fun :D

Just for the lulz.
troll_face.png

6tn2fr.jpg

:LOL:

what will Murinho say about this foul (there was no yellow and red card)
YouTube - Juanito pisa la cabeza a Matthäus

i think that he will say "there was foul on Real player"

The difference is that Juanito, while being an idiot, was completely ashamed of that for his own life. He asked forgiveness many times. He remembered on every interview he gave that no one should do that and that he was ashamed. He taught football to kids and first of all would put that as an example of what you should NEVER do in the pitch. He was banned for 5 years in Europe! And he agreed with the ban as he thought it was fair.

Now compare it to Pepe.

Last edited:
Pepe is a disgrace to football. He is the prime example of a very talented player who wants to win at all costs and goes far over the edge to achieve that goal.

Last edited:
Bruno Alves has his moments but yah although very aggressive and competitive, he's not a psycho like Pepe. He's just a really aggressive guy lol... sometimes too aggressive!

Back
Top Bottom