Champions League 2011/12

nikolapfc89

P.F.C
7 December 2008
Novi Beograd
Partizan Belgrade
OK guys,here we go again.Last year i made thread and i get lucky to Partizan play CL,so i hope again :D

1st round qualifications:
1st match Tre Fiori-Valletta--- 2nd match (Aggregate: 1-5)
1st match Santa Koloma-Dudelange (Aggregate: 0-4)

2nd round qualifications:

Pyunik - Plzeň
Valletta - Ekranas
Mogren - Litex
Maribor - Dudelange
Shamrock Rovers - Flora
Zestafoni - Dacia
M. Haifa - Borac
Malmö - HB Tórshavn
Bangor City - HJK
Skënderbeu - APOEL
Dinamo Zagreb - Neftçi
Sturm - Videoton
Skonto - Wisła Kraków
Partizan - Skendija
Rosenborg - Breidablik
Linfield - BATE

Last edited:

Here are draws for 1st and 2nd round.

I am happy,we got Skendria (Macedonia) so this away trip will be interesting.

PS:First post edited!

Neftci -.-
Boring trip to Azerbaijan...

There are two interesting matches:
Mogren - Litex
and..
Linfield - BATE

Very interesting, at least for me, will match the first round, in which will play Tre Fiori and Valletta. Although it is one of the weakest teams in Europe and they are not interesting to fans of European giants, but will be very interesting if Tre Fiori will break next, because they have never succeeded, and now he has got a pretty weak opponent (as compared with Dudelange). Football in San Marino is now on the raising of. :D

I am happy,we got Skendria (Macedonia) so this away trip will be interesting.

im happy too we got Partizan and yeah will be interesting trip for me too on first match away

as for information of you who visit this thread i post here some info of KF Shkendija because i think for many of yo its new this team and u dont have much info

FK Shkendija was formed in 1979 by Albanians from Tetovo[1][2]. The purpose of forming the club was so that the Albanians throughout Yugoslavia could unite in supporting a club for Albanians. FK Shkendija was frowned upon by Yugoslav officials and eventually banned. It was thought the club would awaken nationalist feeling among the Albanians of Yugoslavia. After Macedonia declared independence from Yugoslavia, FK Shkendija was re-established into the Macedonian Football League. In the 2010-11 season of the First Macedonian Football League the club won its first major championship with an unbeaten run of 16 games.[3]

Supporters and hooliganism

The supporters of Shkendija are called the Ballistet, named after the World War II Albanian nationalist fighters. When the club was formed in 1979, use of nationalism was strictly prohibited by the government. The supporting firm of Shkendija called themselves BAL, using the first three letters of Balli Kombetar. When Shkendija was reinstated into the Macedonian Football League, the supporting firm was re-established as the Ballist
The Ballist are one of the most notorious hooligan firms in Macedonia.[4] Their antics are occasionally reported on the news. Recently, on 18 October 2010, Shkendija played against FK Napredok away in Kicevo. The Ballist removed the Macedonian flag from the mast and put an Albanian flag in its place. As the police tried to put the Macedonian flag up again, the Ballist tore out their seats and threw them at the police.[5]
Fans of opposing clubs barely go to Gradski Stadium as the “Ballistet” are one of the largest firms in Macedonia[6]. This was noted when FK Rabotnički played Shkendija in 2008. Rabotnicki had the lead over Shkendija in Tetovo with the score 0:1. A loss would have meant relegation into the second division[7]. At half time, Rabotnicki's players and coaches where attacked when they were leaving the pitch. Rabotnicki supporters and police could not stop the large presence of Shkendija supporters, resulting in the match to be abandoned and Shkendija being relegated to the second league[8].

Rivalry

Being a club with a strong Albanian nationalist background, Shkendija has rivalry with most of the Macedonian football clubs. However, the biggest rivalry are with FK Vardar and FK Teteks. The Shkendija-Teteks rivalry is the biggest in Macedonia. When Shkendija play against Teteks, majority of the Tetovo police are stationed at Gradski Stadium.

here is one video of fans Ballistet <3

YouTube - Biggest Flag in Macedonia - Shkendija 03.08.2010

this defenitl will be great match and with much tension so need care from police in 2 matchs

sorry i use goggle translate :/
http://livefutboll.info/2011/06/26/flamuri-shqiptar-do-te-valoje-ne-beograd/

FLASH= Shkendija LOL google translate :$
About 100 Albanian flags in the stadium will valojnë "JNA" (JNA) in Belgrade during the first game of the second week of Champions League elimination between Partizan and flash of Tetovo. So the group leader has warned fans of "Classical Music", Shkëlzen Meta newspaper "News".
"Obviously that will fly the Albanian flag in Belgrade. We will go to support our team of heart, but also to raise our national flag. From 50 to 100 flags will valojnë at Partizan Stadium, and this I believe will be an additional motive for all our players, "said Meta.
The latter added that "Classical Music" in Belgrade will have the support of all typhus Albanian groups, wherever they may be, Kosovo, Albania or Macedonia.
"We are being mobilized as the best. Have support from all groups of fans, ranging from: Shvercerat, Illyrians, patriots, Sokol, clods, intellectuals, Torcida, Fikshat, kuqezi of other fans. In a word 7 million Albanians will be to support flash. While in Skopje for the spectacle will be even greater because we will be host of that match and the stadium in Skopje will be small to accept all who wish to be present at that meeting. "
On the other hand, UEFA is expected that after a few days this meeting to declare the match as high risk. Meanwhile, it is interesting to note that communication between the two clubs has not yet begun.
Serbian police fear the flag of Kosovo, but guarantees the security!
One source of the Serbian MUP media of this country said that if the flash fans will unfold flag of Kosovo in Belgrade will temporarily arrested! "Violation of the Constitution of Serbia will not be tolerated. If someone thinks that Belgrade will decide Kosovo's flag would be easily deceived. Visitors are welcome and properly support the spark, but this is Serbia, and like any other European country has the right to defend the constitution. We assure you all probably coming to Belgrade, "said the Serbian MUP media of this country.
Serbian media: UEFA punish spark with 5 thousand euro
Serbian media referring to their resources Zurich write that UEFA has fined five thousand spark with. The reason for fining the "red-blacks" is not their presence in the lottery in Nyon, while club executives Tetovo had not authorized any club or person to represent them in the lottery.

sorry for double post :/

Last edited:
Hmm, looking this video and given the fact that relations between Albanians and Serbs now, to put it mildly, strained, I'm afraid that might happen in Belgrade this mayhem, maybe even a repeat of what happened in the match Serbia - Italy in the qualifying round at Euro 2012 or even worse. :CONFUSE:

Worse is that we could be banned for more than 5 years if something happend.
WE probably dont have problems to win their team,but their fans will provocate for sure.In Belgrade police want tolerate anything from them.I dont know in Skolje what will happend,cause a lot of our fans will go there,and many of them live in Macedonia.

yeah I really hope for dont have any fight

as u read that decreration from team there in skopje for sure will be many fans from my city Gjakova we are organize 5 bus to go and support Shkendija in Skopje and also from Prishtina , Peja , Gjilan and Mitrovica have many fans and about 30 bus will be just from Kosovo and many from Albania too + about 30-40% of Maqedonia are Albanians so there will be too many for Shkendija but also for Partizan (but i think they dont have much tickets coz the most will be for home team)

peronaly i think there its more chance fight to happen there in Belegrad looking example of serbian fans vs italy but also this Ballistat are problematic fans :/

however if there is no fight for sure there will be one of best match in this round :)

Hmm, let's see, this is a really interesting match between two teams rather curious and do not want it to be disrupted because of some statements of the Nationalists. :ROLL:

Incidentally, in this round, there is another to engage the attention of the match, it is Dinamo Zagreb - Neftci because Dinamo already appeared in last season's UEFA Europa League and has shown that he can play well, Nefchi also rather interesting team, if my memory serves me , so this match is also worth a look. :P

Slovan must win this, even if i hate this club..

Good on this match is that Slovan is home team at first game.
Cause better to make good result there,and then go on long away trip.I hate when our clubs play there first matches,they start passion play,fans get excited and different temperature and form (Cause many teams play their first match,and on East,leagues already started).

PS:I love Slovan,they are like brothers to Serbs.

UEFA give "green light" to fans of KF SHKENDIJA to travel on Beograd interes is big but not many tickets tho !

12 July 2011
Pyunik 17:00 Plzeň
Valletta 19:30 Ekranas
Mogren 20:00 Litex
Maribor 20:00 Dudelange
Slovan B. 20:15 Tobol
Shamrock Rovers 21:00 Flora
13 July 2011
Zestafoni 18:00 Dacia
M. Haifa 19:00 Borac
Malmö 19:00 HB Tórshavn
Bangor City 19:30 HJK
Skënderbeu 20:00 APOEL
Dinamo Zagreb 20:00 Neftçi
Sturm 20:30 Videoton
Skonto 20:30 Wisła Kraków
Partizan 20:45 Skendija
Rosenborg 20:45 Breidablik
Linfield 20:45 BATE

Revanch matches will be played 19-20 July 2011.

12 July 2011
Pyunik 17:00 Plzeň
Valletta 19:30 Ekranas
Mogren 20:00 Litex
Maribor 20:00 Dudelange
Slovan B. 20:15 Tobol
Shamrock Rovers 21:00 Flora
13 July 2011
Zestafoni 18:00 Dacia
M. Haifa 19:00 Borac
Malmö 19:00 HB Tórshavn
Bangor City 19:30 HJK
Skënderbeu 20:00 APOEL
DINAMO ZAGREB 20:00 NEFTCI
Sturm 20:30 Videoton
Skonto 20:30 Wisła Kraków
Partizan 20:45 Skendija
Rosenborg 20:45 Breidablik
Linfield 20:45 BATE

Revanch matches will be played 19-20 July 2011.

We expect full stadium, forum users from Balkan can understand this topic in Croatian newsletter.
There will be about 30 000 fans against Neftchi.

http://sportske.jutarnji.hr/dinamo--pocela-prodaja-karata-za-neftci/958558/
http://sportske.jutarnji.hr/ponosni...az-da-navijaci-dolaze-gledati-dinamo-/958617/

Last edited:
fuck UEFA dont leave fans of Shkendija to go on Belegrade absurde lets see the back match if they leave now fans of partizan to go in skopje !

fuck UEFA dont leave fans of Shkendija to go on Belegrade absurde lets see the back match if they leave now fans of partizan to go in skopje !

Man, please use comma and full stop, so we can understand you. I understand you now, but i have to read 3-4 times...:SNACK:

I dont understand,stupid modern football.
It`s shame,so what is reason to play anyway?!
I think that they allow away fans,here and in Skopje wont happen anything.

I dont understand,stupid modern football.
It`s shame,so what is reason to play anyway?!
I think that they allow away fans,here and in Skopje wont happen anything.

yeah its like jail for fans !

no no desision its made from UEFA , no away fans in Belegrade !!!!

It will be hard for players,cause it`s HOT here :JAY: Yesterday was more than 40`C and today is lower but very hot (one of the hottest cities in Europe past weekend).

Shkendija players came,and they have security like some president is come :YAWN:

I see that tommorow,are some kind much much interested matches than today.There are couple i must watch (even highlights) when came from stadium :)

It will be hard for players,cause it`s HOT here :JAY: Yesterday was more than 40`C and today is lower but very hot (one of the hottest cities in Europe past weekend).

Shkendija players came,and they have security like some president is come :YAWN:

I see that tommorow,are some kind much much interested matches than today.There are couple i must watch (even highlights) when came from stadium :)

The same thing in Zagreb, too. But we sold all places at stadium, and i got two tickets, for me and my brother :BOP:

Neftchi have a couple of decent players, Nasimov the Uzbek is a good player and they have Igor Mitrevski (Macedonian) and Emile Mpenza.

The same thing in Zagreb, too. But we sold all places at stadium, and i got two tickets, for me and my brother :BOP:
Yes i know,but tickets was very cheap :P
BBB still on boycot,but looks like Mamic will never leave club :SHOCK: (i mean,that man is just...indestructible)
Neftchi have a couple of decent players, Nasimov the Uzbek is a good player and they have Igor Mitrevski (Macedonian) and Emile Mpenza.
Mpenza :WORSHIP: Thanx for info man.

Yes i know,but tickets was very cheap :P
BBB still on boycot,but looks like Mamic will never leave club :SHOCK: (i mean,that man is just...indestructible)

Of course he will never leave Dinamo. He is something like a "god" in Dinamo, and he really enjoy.

Mamicev agent

i can go, friend have 10 tickets, but i dont want to go... its too hot

Nisam nikakav Mamićev agent, nego navijač Dinama.

Game start at 8 pm, and in that time it is not so hot at stadium.

Back
Top Bottom