Best pes game in the series?

PES 2011 is undoubtedly the best football in the PES series. A new way to run the game in PES 2011 is the main problem why most people feel sorry for earlier PES editions. By me KONAMI can only improved animations and add some new, fix some minor bugs that appear in the game and thats it. Game is GREAT.

PES 2011 is undoubtedly the best football in the PES series. A new way to run the game in PES 2011 is the main problem why most people feel sorry for earlier PES editions. By me KONAMI can only improved animations and add some new, fix some minor bugs that appear in the game and thats it. Game is GREAT.

:RANT::RANT::RANT::RANT::RANT:
You have got to be kidding me. Im not gonna start to write down every bugs in this game because i dont have an hour. But if you played more than 100 matches then you can see that is the most annoying, buggy game that Konami ever released.

yes, for the kids like you and many other on this forum.

best pes games are we9le and pes6. third place goes to pes5.

no other pes games up to date can match those mentioned above.

kids that are onto all that fancy things like those new pes games, but every true hardcore pes gamer knows who are the true winners.

end and out.

kids that are onto all that fancy things like those new pes games, but every true hardcore pes gamer knows who are the true winners.

end and out.
facepalm.jpg

Clearly PES 2011 is the best in the series, but I like PES 5 on PS2 as well, but PES 2011 offers just so much more that is real-football-like (I play in real life two times a week) that there is no way back, although PES 5 is overall more polished.

Obviously WE9LE

If someone values realism ofcourse. Not saying WE9LE is 100% realistic game, I mean if you want that, then go outside and start playing ;), just saying the closest game to real football.

Some people though preffer to play the game just for fun, and stick with some parts of pes franchise that are more arcade, and some preffer everything that is new and so play with pes11. All good reasons, depending on what person looks in football game.

So again, if we talk about best realistic pes game in the series, nothing else but WE9LE.

end and out.

You know I've only just noticed this post. You ever heard of something called opinion? You calling many people on this forum kids then you go and post something like its a fact? So I'm a kid to you then that I like 2011 like many others on this forum as you clearly stated. My personal opinion is PES6 is NO WAY near to anything called simulation. Do you see me though calling people kids because they like it?

Your post is pretty intimidating as many of your posts are. Consider this a warning and please learn to respect other people's opinions.

And stop intimidating people.

End and out.

I won´t say what game is best...just no other pes (or fifa) game had me interested to play over and over again than PES6.. and it has nothing to do with my pc or the name of the game..

PEs 6- is nice pick up and play fun. Fun to dribble, easy to score wodner goals...

PEs5/we9le- this game is amazing for the fact that when you score you actually feel like as the pros say scorign a goal is almost as good as sex. Espcailly if you score a screamer Its hard to score amazing goals all the time or easily. when you do its amazing. its amazing creating a chance through passing and then socring BUT there are too many probslems, like cosntant fousl, lofted striahgt through ball is like a punt straight to keeper, dribbling and beatign players difficulty, feels good to pull off but its hard even with best dribblers. Soemtimes this game is just frustratin gyou have to conectrate 100% off match 1 msitake can cost you game. In this repsect its quite relaistic but its not so mcuh pick up and play fun lik ePES6.

Pes 2011. well its best next gen but few problems like players seem to be on ice, the dribbling and player movement just seems a bit clunky and not smooth, weird sounds of thumping the ball, it does have a bigger picth and slwoer pace and more realistic feel to it but it lacks some fun tbh. there is just soemthign missing. The default caerma is shocking. Thankfully for pc there is a settigns editor. Its also easy to score spectualr goals in this game IMO...with a good player yuo can just press shoot and scor in top corner even from long range. But I dunno i fidn I become bored easy when I play this game...and there is a lack of urency and atmosphere to it...unliek ps2 pes games you coudl feel the counter attttack threat or your heart jump at certain moments..this game just lacks this..it does a nice slow simualtion off soccer with little excitement it seems to me...theres nothign wrong with it theres just nothing exciting about it.

Last edited:
It's got nothing to do with nostalgia. I remember how playing PES3-5 made me feel, and it hasn't been repeated since.

I'm playing the PES 2011 demo a lot, but it's an odd feeling. I don't get the feeling of joy or satisfaction that I would get with Pro Evo 5. Could be that it's just a demo, and the depth isn't there for me, but the gameplay isn't pulling me in like it used to.

this is so ture whilst pes 2011 istelf is not a bad game and techincally maybe the best the games do not have a sense off ecitement about them that was apparent in pes 1-6.

Just teh way teh mathces play out there is a lack of fun, counters, excitement, etc..I cant even pinpoint it but what is quoted above I feel also

we8 international was the best one, it was solid and had the right balance.
in second place i would say we9 the japanese version, also a great game.

1. PES6
2. PES5
3. WE6/PES2

I havent played PES 2011 on a high difficulty yet, because I just started playing PES after a 5 year break. Most bugs are annoying when you have it hard. You hardly notice then on 3 stars.

Best!

PES 6 ps2 IMO

I loved the game offline, but more importantly it was completely flawless online too. I had a wireless thing plugged in to my big ps2 upstairs and the connection was perfect

Offline, I really love PES 2011, such a great game, but such a great shame that online is mostly terrible meaning I have yo play it in a very basic way because of the sluggishness. Attempts to dribble and feint usually result in a slight delay where my opponent has time to walk up and walk away with the ball. If online was better I would say PES 2011 was my personal favourite. Who wants to play the CPU? And my pals aren't often in my house in the evenings as I'm married with kids

Btw

WORST:

PES 2008 - without doubt the crappiest Konami football game ever

Just a while ago, I fired up my long-neglected PS2, loaded the Winning Eleven 7 after these years and just randomly played a match.

I haven't had this satisfied feeling after a match from a football game for a long time. This is the reason why PES/Winning Eleven is the best football game, not the crap they produce in recent years. In the past, I could play this game with friends for hours and hours and not get bored. Sadly, gameplay seemed to take the backseat against graphics in recent times.

Best game would probably be Winning Eleven 7 or ISS Pro Evolution 2 on the PS. Those were the game I had the most fun with.

Just a while ago, I fired up my long-neglected PS2, loaded the Winning Eleven 7 after these years and just randomly played a match.

I haven't had this satisfied feeling after a match from a football game for a long time. This is the reason why PES/Winning Eleven is the best football game, not the crap they produce in recent years. In the past, I could play this game with friends for hours and hours and not get bored. Sadly, gameplay seemed to take the backseat against graphics in recent times.

Best game would probably be Winning Eleven 7 or ISS Pro Evolution 2 on the PS. Those were the game I had the most fun with.

I totally agree WE7 is the best for me !!! :D

Back
Top Bottom