Become a Legend

mine seems to crash or freeze on some cut scenes and menu pages in legend mode, its been 100% fine in exhibition modes though. is this the same bug everyone else has? im running at 1920x 1200 and its very smooth and i really like the game but this is spoiling it big time. im using a gaming access patch but i don't think its that.

My game crashes when i was in season 2015-2016, i was hight stats and playing for my country every game :(
Any chance to recover my corrupted save file?

nobody reads the previous posts before asking silly questions, or others : " oh god guys look! look ! i've got an email from konami !!!" yes we know!! it was just posted three message before you......

What does the numbers 1-4 next to my name when in-game stand for ? They change while I play, but I can't figure out what they are there for ??

Last edited:
What does the numbers 1-4 next to my name when in-game stand for ? They change while I play, but I can't figure out what they are there for ??

That's the tactic your team is playing with. When playing in any other mode then BAL you can set them yourself (you'll see a X, Y, A or B).
Check your team formation to see what number is what tactic (it will say something like "Auto 1: Pressing, Auto 2: Counter Attack" etc.

Is it true that your starting stats are based on your first match, or do you start with almost the same stats every time ?

Damn I'm hooked to this BAL-mode, and after I changed the camera to wide, and ball focused, it's just gotten better ! The Vertical camera is just too annoying in the long run.

Is it true that your starting stats are based on your first match, or do you start with almost the same stats every time ?

Damn I'm hooked to this BAL-mode, and after I changed the camera to wide, and ball focused, it's just gotten better ! The Vertical camera is just too annoying in the long run.

I tried to start 3 different BAL games as a SWF. The starting stats look random to me. I got better stats when I got a 6.0 then with a 7.5... But the 6.0 and 7.5 were better then the 5.5

A lot of the time, it links into what your stamina is like at that point in the game. Think of it as real life, sometimes a manager wants to give someone else a run out for 20 minutes, or wants to keep you injury-free for the rest of the game as the game is won, or wants to change his tactics. The same with not always starting, I've been rested before vital games a few times now, though being on the bench for the 2nd leg against Barca was a bit touch and go. We were 4-1 up from the 1st leg, so boss must have thought it was all won. I ended up having to come on with us 3-0 down and drag us out of the mess and get the winning goal.

Hello. I have a problem in Bal-Mode.
I simulated my first game sitting on the bench faster. In the 2nd i was substitute an the game-speed goes down. It´s nearly slomotion. In the training games the speed is normal and there are no slowdowns. Can somebody help me?

Hey wolfgang, sure it's not because you have viewed the match in fast forward before coming onto the pitch ? ;-)

Try lowering your graphical settings to see if thats what's causing the slowdowns.. Could easily be that if you have faster gameplay in training matches where there are no stadium effects like supporters the pc has to generate..

I get the same problem as wolfgang when I wasn't in the first team. If you set the speed to 2x and then you're bought on, the speed is like 0.7x. Seriously.

Though this can be fixed by getting in the first 11 xD

I get the same problem as wolfgang when I wasn't in the first team. If you set the speed to 2x and then you're bought on, the speed is like 0.7x. Seriously.

Though this can be fixed by getting in the first 11 xD

I have the exact same problem...And it does get fixed when you are in the starting 11...

It's not a hardware problem because in exhibition matches, i use higher resolution than BAL and i dont have any slowdowns...

These random stats suck. We should have a certain amount of points to distribute upon creation.

My shots all go on the bar or at the sky and it's taking too long to get decent shooting stats.

Last edited:
Crash on week 14 for me on BAL. Also experiencing the slow down problem after using the 2x speed on matches.

It's not a slow down due to hardware (using a Q6600 OCed and an 8800GT) the game runs flawlessly. This is just a bug. That's fine, but to distribute a retail version of a game which crashes in BAL for so many people is bloody ridiculous. There should seriously be fines for lack of bug testing like this, after we buy these games.

The slowdown after you get subbed in is a mirage :D

It's caused because your eyes got used to 2x while waiting.

Start a match and DON'T watch until you are subbed in, go watch something on the telly or something. You'll notice the speed is normal.

fast forwarding looks like funny and stupid..
this is the only thing I dont like in BAL mode..
do I have to watch the whole game while waiting..
if I join the game at 70th minutes than the match should start from 70th minutes and I should play only last 20 minutes.. if I start at the beginning and if the coach takes me out in second half than the match should be over with a sensible score..

(english is not my mother language)

fast forwarding looks like funny and stupid..
this is the only thing I dont like in BAL mode..
do I have to watch the whole game while waiting..
if I join the game at 70th minutes than the match should start from 70th minutes and I should play only last 20 minutes.. if I start at the beginning and if the coach takes me out in second half than the match should be over with a sensible score..

(english is not my mother language)

BAP is not designed for the impatient =[

i'm loving this mode alrdy, i dont mind that Vertical cam, except when they change angle (hence affecting your direction) when u sprint up the field on counter...u gotta watch out for so many things (e.g. offside, where your teammate is, where defenders are running to etc) and the last thing u need is to look if your running in the right direction!

My controller just died on me...
Played 2 seasons with Aston Villa and was top scorer in the 2nd season, but they didn't renew my contract. I just moved to Deportivo and got 2 goals on my debut. Now I need to buy another controller

Like I said, just don't watch the game at 2x. Start it and get out in the sun. Come back later when you're subbed in and realise that it is "your eyes" after all.
Yes, if you set it at 1x and then wait to be bought on the game will run normally.

But, if you set it to 2x or 1.5x and then you're subbed on, it runs slower (like 0.7x as I said before). Go try it out. It's the game.

Yes, if you set it at 1x and then wait to be bought on the game will run normally.

But, if you set it to 2x or 1.5x and then you're subbed on, it runs slower (like 0.7x as I said before). Go try it out. It's the game.

Did you try what I said? Set it at 2x and DON'T watch the screen until you're subbed in?

Back
Top Bottom