Become a Legend

frustrated people buy other games. happy people keep playing the same game for years. it's basic marketing these days.

Im playing in Top level and this is my 7th season. I play for Barcelona now and what i have recognized is that when you move to a team, they become really stupid. Before Barca i was signed by Chelsea and i could barely finish the leauge 5th and now with barca eliminated in the 2nd round of spanish cup and 4th in the league.

Before i moved to both of these teams they were champions of their respected leagues and took the No 1 and 2 spot in world ranking. Konami at its best again. They think that playing in Top level, they can decrease all your team players stats to make the opponent little bit tougher. I stopped playing BAL because of this. No matter what team i move to, they become like the worst team and suck.
i allso noticed this. i played at valencia and inter was 2nd and they wanted to buy me so i went to italy. they played like c*ap and atletico madrid made an offer. i accepted it and then atletico played like c*ap and inter was good again. sooooo stupid!

frustrated people buy other games. happy people keep playing the same game for years. it's basic marketing these days.

Unhappy people choose a different game though.

I've played for a few different clubs so far (been playing the same game since I got it). Currently at Liverpool after Inter let me go (Now in second season with them) and they have two of the same player (Jean) playing at centre half. Both even have the same number :BLINK:

The receipe is not the same for every possible position that you can play, but generally doing as much as possible of the following stuff helps to get better rating:

- high passing ratio & lots of passes
- distance covered with the ball at your feet
- number of intercepts (yes, believe it or not, even if you're a striker, it usally pays off to help your retar..., errm teammates in defensive duties)
- shooting inside the goalmouth
- scoring (except penalties, they do not seem to count much) & assisting (obvious enough, eh :) )
- avoid being booked by the referee (a yeller seems to be reducing your rate by 0.5), not to mention avoid being sent off
- and for the big rates - scoring/assisting late winners and game deciders

Well, that should cover the most important factors.

Yet, sometimes (some would say too often :) ) the ratings that you'll be given will be a complete crap, no matter how well you've preformed, or will be too good for what you've really done.

Last edited:
For example, in a training match, I scored once and assisted in a 2-1 win, but I got a 5.0. Didn't get booked either.

Oh well. Thanks, BTW. Though 11 weeks w/ SUnderland and haven't had a sniff of the bench.

Lol...so listen to this...I finally got on the bench, week 12, and made my debut right after the halftime break. I assisted a goal soon after, but at that point I realized I had some homework to do, so I minimized the game, thinking I had it paused. It was not so. After I reopened it, I found out the game had gone on and ended. I was sad that I got such a low rating on my very first match, as my player hadn't been being controlled for 20 minutes of the game. However, when I checked the Game Ratings box, I had a 7.0 and a MOTM! How crazy is that?

Back again. I know this question has been asked so many times, but still...

I've been playing for Torino 1 1/2 seasons (now past the winter window). My first season as a 19 year old I was the league's top scorer, 24 goals, and helped Torino to a league title with 9 assists (tied for 10th on the leaderboard). The season right now is going about the same way -- 13 goals, halfway through the season, top of the league. Yet the best offer I've gotten since I moved to Torino has been from Siena, who are 68th.

What do I do? Surely a 19-20 year old who has been top scorer of the Serie A two seasons in a row should be getting offers from SOME good clubs, at the very least.

Can anybody help?

Hello,
do you know any modification, in which i can play Become a Legend mod as a Goalkeeper or Defender?

Would some of you consider it cheating if you were to start a BAL at 15 yrs of age instead of 17? Maybe Im being to hard on myself. Idk...just looking for opinions.

Back
Top Bottom