Become a Legend

leshiy87

Non-League
16 January 2005
Moscow
Spartak, ManchesterUnited
I experienced major issue when i managed to get to the starting line-up: the game crashed when i returned from match and the save file got corrupted :RANT:(i use the autosave feature). I had a backup save, but it is quite annoying to replay matches, especially if you got 7.5 in the previous one. Does somebody experience that sort of problem? I mean is it general crash or local problem with my pc or something?

Thanx in advance

P.S. it crashes on the 12th week for me

Last edited:
I experienced major issue when i managed to get to the starting line-up: the game crashed when i returned from match and the save file got corrupted :RANT:(i use the autosave feature). I had a backup save, but it is quite annoying to replay matches, especially if you got 7.5 in the previous one. Does somebody experience that sort of problem? I mean is it general crash or local problem with my pc or something?

Thanx in advance

If my game was set to fullscreen, takes ages to save any data in the game, but its only i put in the window and he works fine. Only saving this happen... I have no idea why...

Thanx in advance

Don't try to play your back up save. It will probably crash on the 12th week again. I had the same problem exactly. My game crashes after 8th week. I loaded my back up save and i played again from 6th week and it crashes again on 8th. I loaded for third time and when i chose skip match on 8th it crashes after the 9th. I just hope that konami update will fix this bug. Does anybody know when it comes out? Anyone with the same problem?

Last edited:
Don't try to play your back up save. It will probably crash on the 12th week again. I had the same problem exactly. My game crashes after 8th week. I loaded my back up save and i played again from 6th week and it crashes again on 8th. I loaded for third time and when i chose skip match on 8th it crashes after the 9th. I just hope that konami update will fix this bug. Does anybody know when it comes out? Anyone with the same problem?

This is exactly what happens to me. I think this happens beacause there is some problem with textures that are shown after you achieve something. In my case this crash happens after i am given the first starting line-up position and i play this match. Is this the same for you?

This is exactly what happens to me. I think this happens beacause there is some problem with textures that are shown after you achieve something. In my case this crash happens after i am given the first starting line-up position and i play this match. Is this the same for you?

It's not because you selected at first 11. I was never in first 11 and the game crashes. I started new game and i was in first 11 on 8th week and the game crashes on 10th. Is there any possibility to happens because of the vista x64?

same to me, 11th week. I think it must be the renders that the game does for pictures. Its the only thing that change between weeks.

I think every body has the same problem. I heard that an update patch will comes out the official release date of the game. This will update roasters for online (and offline). I hope that will fix this bug and i also hope that will comes out tomorrow. Will see.

Last edited:
It's not because you selected at first 11. I was never in first 11 and the game crashes. I started new game and i was in first 11 on 8th week and the game crashes on 10th. Is there any possibility to happens because of the vista x64?

same problem for XP, so it is not the OS problem

Crashes on the 7th week here too.

So Konami released PES 09 with it's Become a Legend fucked up, just when you think they couldn't get any worse.

If my game was set to fullscreen, takes ages to save any data in the game, but its only i put in the window and he works fine. Only saving this happen... I have no idea why...

yep, this also happens to me. very annoying.

I'm 30th week of Calcio in Become a Legend mode with US LECCE and no bugs.
slow saves in every option, even in Edit...But no bugs...

I have finished 1 seson and there wheren`t any crashes but after 2 matches CRASH:CURSE: So i thnik that the game don`t crash at x week, but to a specific point(entering for the first time in the team, wining a specific award.etc) if anyone know a fix please post it !;)

Does everyone with this problem has a AMD processor? Or do the problems also occur on Intel machines?

good idea, we should post things like that one.

cpu: amd 3500.
gpu: ati 4850
xp sp3,
not installed installed in default location ( D: )

good idea, we should post things like that one.

cpu: amd 3500.
gpu: ati 4850
xp sp3,
not installed installed in default location ( D: )

I was asking cause I've read on another forum that the problem only occurs with AMD processors and not Intel. They fixed it with new drivers and a AMD CPU optimizer fix.

I was asking cause I've read on another forum that the problem only occurs with AMD processors and not Intel. They fixed it with new drivers and a AMD CPU optimizer fix.

Well I think It's a bigger thing than just a processor bug. I have intel and it still crashed around 9 weeks.
I scanned my own picture in and was working hard on my character. Then when i am about to load the game the picture looks messed up with some green color. Have tried everything i think.

This must be a large error. Because after the crash I can no longer play with my analog stick on my gamepad. And when I try to change controls(where you can change long balls etc) I can no longer get to that window because the game crashes there to. Im getting crazy about this. How can you release the game with so big errors.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600

Nvidia GeForce 8800 Gt.

It's not a processor or video card problem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom