Become a Legend

Thx for the info lau604!
could u please give some infos? Which Nvidia Forceware version are you running? Do you use a Gamepad? Are you playing with original resolutions or custom(PC Monitor or TV)?

Perhaps you could post your DxDiag so we can compare it.

Thank you in advance for your info because i think its very important to exchange with people that havent had any problems with the Game.

~the forceware version im running is 175.19.
~im using the offical ps2pad.
~using the original res.
~using the samsung syncmaster 2032mw(its got tv but it can also use it as a monitor).

on the settings ive got it on;
~full screen
~1680x1050) 8:5 16:9 with LB ticked
~quality on high
~all three boxes ticked

After a phonecall to Konami, they confirmed the problem and want to release a fix.

Dont know if the fix is contained in the November update or will be availabe in the next days.

Also im not sure if they can fix BAL mode, CL mode and ML mode
all together as some people are having crashes in all modes!!!

I'm not accusing anyone, but I wonder if it's releated to cracked versions. I have the original and no problems at all.
Noone is going to say that he has a cracked version, so maybe we should make a poll :)

I'm not accusing anyone, but I wonder if it's releated to cracked versions. I have the original and no problems at all.
Noone is going to say that he has a cracked version, so maybe we should make a poll :)[/QUOTE

Wake up, this got nothing to do with original or crack version, its simply bug in the game, even Konami admitted that, so stop talking nonsense about crack versions, btw I have original copy .

Just to make it clear once and for all...

I have the ORIGINAL game, not cracked
I have windows xp 32 bit, not 64 bit, not vista
I have Intel, not AMD
I tried both autosave on and off
I tried both fullscreen and windowed mode

The bug is still there!!!!! why???? Because it has NOTHING to do with all these!!!

Noone is going to say that he has a cracked version, so maybe we should make a poll :)

People are going insaine over this and you think the problem is cracked versions? Think again. I have tried with a cracked.exe just to see if that would make any changes to my BAL-crasches. No changes, still crashing. Original - crasch. Cracked - Crash. Ok.

According to a few guys at NFOHUMP it has something to do with NOD32. Are there "crash dummies" without NOD32?

I'm at 3rd season of Become a Legend and no bugs.

EDIT: I'm in the first 11 and no single bug.

Just gotta ask. For example your first game on the bench: The game looked fine, the players behaved like real players and so on? Because my problem is even if the game dont crash the 1 first match on the bench is crazy. 11 goalkeepers on the formation, playing 1-0-9 and so on. But nothing like that for you?

According to a few guys at NFOHUMP it has something to do with NOD32. Are there "crash dummies" without NOD32?

You got a link? Im also sitting here with nod32.

Last edited:
Just gotta ask. For example your first game on the bench: The game looked fine, the players behaved like real players and so on? Because my problem is even if the game dont crash the 1 first match on the bench is crazy. 11 goalkeepers on the formation, playing 1-0-9 and so on. But nothing like that for you?

You got a link? Im also sitting here with nod32.[/QUOTE
It has nothing to do with NOD32

Same here, on the 19th week in the BaL. I use 1680x1050, LB, High quality, frame skiping, vsynk, I'm using a generic usb controller (PS2 like) and I have no NOD32. My rig is a C2D E8400, 9600GT with 178.15 drivers, 2gb ddr2. I just don´t understand how can a game take so long to be released and nobody in Konami realises this kind of error or, if they do, how can it take so long to correct it? It seems that a patch is going to be released in 3 weeks from now.. WTF??? I'l have to wait three more weeks to have , possibly, the updated transfers (how can it still be outdated after 6 weeks from the end of the transfers??), and possibly, I'll get to play properly the CL and BaL mode... They (konami) must be joking with us... I'm sorry about this long statement, but I'd have to release my frustation about this kind of SH*T...

Best regards.

You got a link? Im also sitting here with nod32.

I got no single crash or bug in this downloaded version.
I hope my original DVD arrives without crashes but I bet it will have it. =/

BTW...I'm using NOD32 also.

i've got 2 different savegames
1 at top player level and 1 at beginner level
the one in top player always crashes when i got to the bench (i've tried it with several times)
and the one in beginner level doesn't crashes. Maybe it crashes because of the level you're playing in? I gonna try now at professional level. Hope this works

is the crash fix aviable without the cracked version.. please someone upload this crash fix...

Back
Top Bottom