Become a Legend

Do you guys know any solution to avoid the crashes??? I have already patched my game(Konami patch1.10), but the game still crashes.

Any help would be appreciated.

**Windows Vista, Kitserver 8.0.9 working.

hey guys, ive just started BAL recently, completed a season with NAC Breda. I started out as a DMF but i really want to play CMF or AMF, is there anyway i can change that?

And i only keep getting offers from dutch clubs, is there no way i can get offers from other clubs?

hey guys, ive just started BAL recently, completed a season with NAC Breda. I started out as a DMF but i really want to play CMF or AMF, is there anyway i can change that?

And i only keep getting offers from dutch clubs, is there no way i can get offers from other clubs?

No you can't change that. But you'll get to play other positions during your career. Look at your offers, they'll let you know on what position they want you.

And it is possible to go to others leagues, but not until you've proven yourself for 3 or 4 years. But teams from the same league will give you an offer a lot more sooner.

after many restarts in bal ive now found my place as SS, played for mancity first session now at aston villa , play manly cf so now im SS,CF, and low behold was called upto the england squad at 18 ( dont know why ) and now can also play AM, im so happy playin for my country :D

I have just patched to v1.1 as I too was getting the corrupt legend file now it seems I cant setup my controller because everytime I try and configure it, it goes back to the desktop? wtf konami what you playing at!!!!

Anyone else have this problem and any ideas on how to fix it :(

same here game crashed (AGAIN) after the patch and I was in season 4 damnittttttt just waisted 2 days of my life thanks KONAMI next time test ur stuff before u sell it..

Hi guys, i've managed to get into my third season and although im not doing amazing im quite happy that ive secured a move to feyenoord who won the league. Only I came in earlier to find that my save data file was corrupt and therefore wouldnt work at all. The size has gone from 4 MB as it usually is to 40KB and i really dont understand why it's done this (im on the Xbox 360). I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this and whether its possible to retrieve my game? Im guessing its probably not but i thought it would be worth a try because i spend quite a lot of time playing and its really annoying and im too frustrated to start again at the moment! I really liked my player even though he wasnt amazing.

Hi guys, i've managed to get into my third season and although im not doing amazing im quite happy that ive secured a move to feyenoord who won the league. Only I came in earlier to find that my save data file was corrupt and therefore wouldnt work at all. The size has gone from 4 MB as it usually is to 40KB and i really dont understand why it's done this (im on the Xbox 360). I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this and whether its possible to retrieve my game? Im guessing its probably not but i thought it would be worth a try because i spend quite a lot of time playing and its really annoying and im too frustrated to start again at the moment! I really liked my player even though he wasnt amazing.

Is Konami fucking retarted??? OMFG. I updated the game, and now my controls arn't working anymore. I can't pass the fucking ball. I changed all the controls NOTHING works. If you go to cursor settings, the game crashing. Lmfao, die konami. Please DIE!!! :CURSE:

haha i didn't install the update and everything is fine :D

i am in 3rd season in top player at everton..as AMF..i played for all teams where i had been as a regular player.

i become a first team regular after 5-6 matches now :D...at least at my last team that's what happened and now i am called also to national team after few matches for everton. i enjoy it a lot

just gone to load my 4th season BAL game to find that it hangs PES. It says loaded successfully but then doesnt respond....I have to crash out.

Anyone else having this problem, after the patch also.

Mweh fixed, changed it with press the X key on control settings. Now it works, playing my second season now. First Vitesse and now FC Twente.

[...]
And it is possible to go to others leagues, but not until you've proven yourself for 3 or 4 years. But teams from the same league will give you an offer a lot more sooner[...]

that's not true , in my first season i have two or three offers from other leagues...
highest difficulty, start as omf now i am ss.

well about crashes, my game starting to crash a lot in BaL, dont know why, but now I think I know... When Im not playing, I used to go to windows and MSN and Internet, and after that, the game crashes, but now I tried to not minimize the game, and it works fine, its the only answer I got for crash on this mode

Hi guys, I was just wondering if there is any way to look up rating for other players not just yours (you know - 6.4 rating etc...)?
The only time i can look at the ratings is if the news thing shows message
that im starting next match or my next opponent, etc...

I don't find this option on master league either!?

what is the solution for crash at become a legend mode..i have read many topic in this forum related to the crash but don't see any solution..only change resolution..anyone?i have installed offical patch 1.1 and 1.2..still get this crash

Hi!

I'm currently playing my 10th season on pro level and I just recieved a world player award for the first time. After the movie of receving award
ALL the players are back on their original age and stats except me!?

Does this happen to everyone during/after 10th season or it's just a weird bug? It's taken all the fun out of playing, I enjoyed watching players developing and retiring...

Hi!

I'm currently playing my 10th season on pro level and I just recieved a world player award for the first time. After the movie of receving award
ALL the players are back on their original age and stats except me!?

Does this happen to everyone during/after 10th season or it's just a weird bug? It's taken all the fun out of playing, I enjoyed watching players developing and retiring...

It happened to me, but it was just for one day. After you play the match that day, all the stats will turn to normal again :)

Im playing in Top level and this is my 7th season. I play for Barcelona now and what i have recognized is that when you move to a team, they become really stupid. Before Barca i was signed by Chelsea and i could barely finish the leauge 5th and now with barca eliminated in the 2nd round of spanish cup and 4th in the league.

Before i moved to both of these teams they were champions of their respected leagues and took the No 1 and 2 spot in world ranking. Konami at its best again. They think that playing in Top level, they can decrease all your team players stats to make the opponent little bit tougher. I stopped playing BAL because of this. No matter what team i move to, they become like the worst team and suck.

Back
Top Bottom