Assassins Creed 2 (360/PS3/PC)

I love this game so far (didn't enjoy the first one), but I'm getting pretty pissed of. I'm missing one of the 30 codexes (what is it called in english? for some reason they decided it was a good idea to translate the game to swedish without the option to change the language...hate it),
and need it to unlock the next mission. It is supposed to be on the map..but it is not. I've been in every city and it's just not there. So fucking frustrating. Booo! Missing page 14..

I love this game so far (didn't enjoy the first one), but I'm getting pretty pissed of. I'm missing one of the 30 codexes (what is it called in english? for some reason they decided it was a good idea to translate the game to swedish without the option to change the language...hate it),
and need it to unlock the next mission. It is supposed to be on the map..but it is not. I've been in every city and it's just not there. So fucking frustrating. Booo! Missing page 14..

Change your location to UK and then the game will be in English text, had to do that myself today when it arrived from PCCity :)

Sure but then she doesn't get the achievements, just seems really, really petty of them, DLC doesn't do that so why do it for something like this?

Can this not be done by both being logged in at the same time, i.e. you log in, then your wife logs in too, but plays under her GT but as your logged in also the stuff should be available for all to play with?

Plus come on, no one gives a shit about GeekScore now or achievements really.

Plus come on, no one gives a shit about GeekScore now or achievements really.

My wife and I certainly do as we like to challenge each other :)

Can this not be done by both being logged in at the same time, i.e. you log in, then your wife logs in too, but plays under her GT but as your logged in also the stuff should be available for all to play with?

Errr dunno?

Had a couple more hours on this last night. Opened up the renovation part of the game, did a few quests and side attractions, too, including a couple of races (one of which took me 5 attempts, and I must have only passed the final marker with 0.05 of a second remaining!)

Enjoyed the very public hanging, and also unlocked the "Assassination of the 5" mission. Finally went to bed after I'd returned to Leonardo and picked up the poison blade. Some of the cut scenes and videos are rather graphic, it has to be said.

I've just unlocked what must be the 3rd and possibly final city.

This game is truly stunning, and made with alot of attention

My wife and I certainly do as we like to challenge each other :)

Errr dunno?

There is actual achievements linked to the DLC from the White Edition? Did you ever re-order the Black Edition? It seems pretty funking rare atm.

There is actual achievements linked to the DLC from the White Edition? Did you ever re-order the Black Edition? It seems pretty funking rare atm.

Yeah the Black edition is supposed to still be on order from Play, it's still showing as processing since the 18th but they said it's because it's out of stock but as soon as it comes into stock I'll be getting one, we'll wait and see.......

So we ended up buying the white edition as well from a store here.

Started playing this last night and finding it really good fun.

Just left Florence with his mother and sister. Love the hidden blade, running along rooftops is fun and I like the variety between missions.

Looking forward to carrying on with this :)

You can, you need to hold B on your controller. (if on the 360)

I keep trying that, but it doesn't seem to register the sword when I stand over it?! I can take the gaurds money etc, but I can't seem to pick up the bloody sword!

I'm pretty sure you can't pick up the swords of the soldiers. I've tried so many times, especially early on when I had no weapons.

As you progress in the game, you learn to counter their attacks and take their weapons off them to use in the fight, but I don't know if you keep them.

You have to "learn" how to pick up weapons with the trainer outside your uncle's house, then you just press B, sadly you keep dropping them though if you want to run or climb or such.

Oh I see. I haven't met my uncle yet ;)) Hopefully soon, getting on my wick beating up guys with swords and getting slashed all the time.

But I had a sword earlier, when I first got my clothes and I could use that pretty well(Got taken off of me when me dad and that got executed). So it doesn't make much sense that I can't use other swords now?

Learn to pick up a sword :ROLL:

Last edited:
I have just got into

Romagna

The last city ( i assume it is anyway) must be big because i have over 30 viewpoints to find, over 10 codec pages and 4 seals and im sure i have got all the other city's stuff.

what with the spoiler? i still waiting this game for the PC version next year, by that time you guys already trade your copy already :(

completed this last night, it gets better and better as it goes along, and there defo will be a third game

puckenzio.jpg

Unfortunately my flash camera is flat :(

i dunno but i reckon even with all his powers the cat might do him in in this fight.

Quick question for you chaps as well, will my ignorance of not having played the first one hinder my enjoyment of AC2????

Last edited:
Ezio Miaowditore?

Cowden - no; though playing the first one would help you appreciate what they've fixed to stop the game being bloody boring and become utterly amazing.

I didn't play the first and by the sounds of what people say about it im glad this was my first go at it

Back
Top Bottom