AMADOR - Everyone's football

@mattmid: A thousand likes, bravo!
are-you-not-entertained-gif-2.gif

About the trickiest part that is the evolution of the players throughout the years, I don't see a problem in keeping the roster as it is from the start. It'll be cool to see what results the "default" roster will provide over the course of many seasons, which teams win more titles, which players score more goals...

@*aLe: And he's only 23, that boy is going to look scary in a few years time!
I see you're hooked on playing with Abruzzo :D have you sampled other teams?

@rsl1 yes it should be possible to convert the PC option file to PS2 but this will not include any graphics like kits, stadiums etc...It will only include player names and stats etc...

There may even be an issue with the kits being black on the PS2. This could be because they have to be black to allow kitserver to work on PC but not too sure. In fact i’m not even sure what i’m rambling on about :P

@rsl1 yes it should be possible to convert the PC option file to PS2 but this will not include any graphics like kits, stadiums etc...It will only include player names and stats etc...

There may even be an issue with the kits being black on the PS2. This could be because they have to be black to allow kitserver to work on PC but not too sure. In fact i’m not even sure what i’m rambling on about :P

Haha fair enough - I was just worried that I wouldn't be able to get it back onto the PS2 as mine isn't modded. Sounds like I should be able to though...

I will have to create the kits one by one over time but that is ok, it's mainly the players and database that I would like.

@*aLe: And he's only 23, that boy is going to look scary in a few years time!
I see you're hooked on playing with Abruzzo :D have you sampled other teams?
I've played a couple of matches with Argovie to try their kits (by the way, I'll send the files to @mattmid soon). The other teams I've seen have been sees as opponents for now.
Fun fact: I picked the Balearic Islands once, and thought "damn they're poor"... After the match I realized they don't have stats yet, of course.

Haha fair enough - I was just worried that I wouldn't be able to get it back onto the PS2 as mine isn't modded. Sounds like I should be able to though...

I will have to create the kits one by one over time but that is ok, it's mainly the players and database that I would like.

My PS2 isnt modded and i have been able to use PES5 PC option files in the past although i havent tried PES6 ones.

The could be wrong but also i think the guys are doing faces through the ingame editor which means they will convert fine too. The problem is when ‘face packs’ are used as they cannot be converted.

I removed the names as I thought it made it feel a bit more like amateur football.
This is something I'm also considering doing. You're 100% right: hardly any amateur team would ever consider printing player names on the back of the shirts...

@*aLe and @rsl1: I absolutely agree with you guys, but the names on the back of the shirt have a unique functionality on Amador: to show more of the player's full name. For example, the full name of Abruzzo's M. J. Nuovo have more characters than PES allows to write on a player's "PES name", so we decided to use the shirt names as a way to let people know more about the player, hence the "Mauricio" on his shirt.

Oops. I think I'll have to redo some numbers and fonts then (they'd very likely overlap if put together on the shirt). :LOL:

Emilia-Romagna continue their ML campaign with a home game against Molise

emil ht v molise.JPG

emil ft v molise.JPG

emil goalinfo v molise.JPG

Ok, bit of an update on my test ML.

Just had the mother of midfield battles and just wait until you see the second half heat map :LOL:

I sneaked a 1-0 win with just 4 shots in the game, my opponents only had 7. Both defences were shutting the other down in the rain, then I had a man sent off for a second yellow after about 70 minutes and had to hang on.

38% possession was me!
2nd h heat map.JPG

The only non-Italian team in the Division is making the running.
ml table.JPG

Fair to say the match on the heavy pitch took it's toll!
firstteam (Custom).JPG

My main man Bechere is leading the way for us
scorers.JPG

2 players (40 and 43) have announced their retirement.

Amador World Of Football (AWOF)

So to expand a bit more on what Matt wrote about the organization of the Amador World, here's an in-depth look at the structure of Amador's football. It'll help you contextualize what you've seen already in the Amador: Western Federation Demo version and what you'll see once the full version is released.

7rchiej.png

• AMADOR World of Football: It's the whole organization of amateur football under Amador's wing.
  • Continental federations: Football federations of the 5 continents of the world
  • Regional federations: Each continent can have multiple/unlimited regional federations, which are divided geographically (West Federation, East...)
  • Countries: Each regional federation is comprised by multiple countries
  • Regions: The regions of each country belong to the country's league.

• Students from local Highschools and Universities are recruited to play for their home region.
  • The region team plays:
    • in the country's league (ex: Amador Portugal). The league can have multiple divisions, according to the number of regions the country has.
    • in the country's domestic cup
  • The best placed teams of each domestic league qualify for the following season's Copa Amador, to find which is the best team of the federation;
  • Every team from each region of said federation (ex: Western Federation) plays for the Federation Trophy (ex: Amador West Trophy).
  • The best placed teams of each region's Copa Amador play for the [Continental Cup], a kind of European Cup, to find out which is the best team of the Continent.
  • The best placed teams of each Continent's [Continental Cup] play for the [Club World Cup], to fight for the title of the best team in the whole AMADOR world.

Even the World of Amador can't play without a football.

Which is why we've decided to make our own. When I say we, I mean @rsl1 who has made this incredible set of official Amador balls. One for each League and two Cup balls. I think you'll agree they are absolutely fantastic.

Amador_west_all_balls.png

Totally agree about the ball. It's amazing.

BTW, I'm planning -once the final project is released- to assign boots for the players, it's for my taste but I can share it here for anyone who wants to use it. I'm only gonna use classic boots, leather (mostly), new boots which are homage to old boots, old brands which we don't see anymore will be present. I'm gonna assign so much Diadora and Lotto to italian players, many Umbro to British, etc .. with some exceptions of course for the sake of diversity. I'll use adidas Copa Mundial, Kaiser, Profi, 7406 .... Nike Premier, Tiempo (old generations, maybe first 3 or 4). Puma King. Umbro Speciali. Mizuno. Asics. Munich. Reebok (RIP).

I'm thinking of using Predator, T90, Mercurial, F50, V1.06/1.08, etc .. But I'm still reluctant.
One thing for sure, no actual bullshit of high-cut plastic lace-less jokes of boots.

Of course it will take a long time after the release.
As I said it's just based on my personal taste but of course I'll share it as an alternative boot pack for anyone who's interested.

Amador Portugal

Amador Portugal.JPG

The Portuguese Championship, Amador Portugal, consists of 7 teams.

Açores
Alentejo
Algarve
Beiras
Grande Lisboa
Madeira
Norte

It is often a very close, hard fought Championship and several times it has gone down to goal difference to decide the winner.

Portugal.JPG

Norte hold the record for most wins with no less than five titles and have something of a stranglehold on the League in recent years. Alentejo on the other hand have only won the league once and that was in the inaugural season. They will be hoping this season will see them back on top of the pile again. Meanwhile Norte will looking for the hat-trick

The Portuguese Kits

Portuguese Region Kits.jpg

Amador Portugal "Official Ball"

port balls.JPG

Last edited:
NOR-TE!!! NOR-TE!!! NOR-TE!!! :BSCARF::BSCARF::BSCARF:

Sorry for all the other teams but hey, I've been in Porto last year and it still holds a special place in my heart. :LOVE:

@*aLe: I think Açores would like to have a word with you, sir!
I'm here. They don't expect me to go over there do they?
By the way, they played yesterday against Roma (look at that kit!) so they could've easily reached me here in Italy.

Yeah, I'm that crazy. When I saw that Chievo kit, I instantly thought about Açores. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom