AMADOR - Everyone's football

Well done the lads! Ref did you a favour, 16 fouls and no cards. :P

Should have the England emblems done tomorrow - hard parts almost over.

"Dirty Northern B..." :LOL:

It's all come back to haunt me, I realised too late @fmicablues7 's favourite ref was in charge of the next game. Now down to 9 men!

That's great news :) Hope it wasn't too arduous!

@loco Thanks :) Glad you're enjoying it.

Demo is out later today!

AMADOR features:

• AMADOR World: Play with a fully-fantasy database with hundreds of never-before-seen teams and thousands of new players. It's a whole new world for you to explore. DEMO VERSION: 1 team from each country, Andorra and Luxembourg not included
  • The essence of football is back: Amador's Teams are regions, states or provinces of each country, comprised of local players. Football is back and we're delivering it.
  • Amateur football: Player stats have been adapted to fit an amateur football environment. You've never seen these player statsheets on any other football game/patch.
  • Football for the hardcore: Play 20, 25 or even 30 min. matches if you're brave enough. Amador is, are you?
  • Survival of the fittest: Managing player stamina, fatigue and health (injury resilience) is a tough task in Amador. Most players are inconsistent, have low condition, low stamina and are fragile when dealing with injuries. To win you'll have to be as clever, patient and resourceful as you are skilled.
  • Player individuality: Other football games/patches' databases only have pro-level players, so there's absolutely no individuality at all because every player is at least above average on any given skill. On Amador, there are players with 10 dribble speed, midfielders with 40 top speed, strikers with 58 attack, and players with -60 mentality and teamwork. The best of the bunch will stand out and you'll notice it.
  • Back to school: Recruit the best players from highschools and universities to join your ML team on the AMADOR world. Available only on full version
  • Challenge Mode: Take your experience to the next level with out unique challenges specifically created for AMADOR. Available only on full version
  • Western Federation: Play with Amador's Western Federation's teams from Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Andorra and Luxembourg. Available only on full version

Half Time v Acores.

bord v acor.JPG

Full Time v Acores

bord vacorft.JPG

A brace for Wylie grabs an unlikely win as Acores waste three chances in the final ten minutes, putting them all wide. They also scored a goal disallowed for offside!

Last edited:
I went trough whoel thread and I didn't notice a mention about multipalyer, is it gonna be a part of it? Will we have an AMADOR online league? :)

That would be something wouldn't it! I've no idea if that's even possible - something to certainly think about once the full file is out.

Tbh I don't know how to edit online database, it's completly different to regular OF and I think you had to import it trough DKZ Editor (?). Anyway if there is some converter of OF to Multiplayer DB it would be awesome. You wouldn't need to do everything again. And I believe multiplayer matches with these atributes would be awesome :)

I don't understand anything about setting up online matches on PES6 but I love the idea. If anyone reading this knows more than I do please say so, then we'll certainly consider this possibility.

AMADOR Demo: Stadiums
It's D-Day for AMADOR (Demo Day!) and to embezzle the experience, here's a few stadiums that are bound to appear on Amador's full version. We're going on tour to show the world our brand of football, and with these stadiums you'll be playing on exotic locations, beautiful landscapes and even on the desert!

The Bet Butler Stadium - Scotland

14441155_587312698120657_4566100647964315057_n.jpg
By: maxey and johnny007
Download

---------------
Estadio Silvestre Carrillo - Spain - official Islas Canarias' stadium on AMADOR

24796558_801818546670070_216174461584006529_n.jpg
By: Mikestadiums and Damisei
Download

-------------------------------------

Lawson Tama Stadium, Solomon Islands

27657666_832327530285838_7382597779301675349_n.jpg
By: Dandro and Matupale
Download

-----------------------------------------
Sam Nujoma Stadium, Namibia

1980325_239902406195023_2048214410_o.png
By: Dinei, Neecco, Johnny, jonys
Download

---> Also recommended: Nueva Caledonia - Stade Numa Daly-Magenta on Rechi's stadiums

--> Special thanks to the WorldStadiums facebook page

Last edited:
Tbh I don't know how to edit online database, it's completly different to regular OF and I think you had to import it trough DKZ Editor (?). Anyway if there is some converter of OF to Multiplayer DB it would be awesome. You wouldn't need to do everything again. And I believe multiplayer matches with these atributes would be awesome :)

Isn't it same or similiar as WE9LE that you set up?

AMADOR DEMO FILE

The thirteen playable Demo teams are all located at the start of the team list (in the slots of what would have been the English Premier in the original game) All the demo teams have their emblems thanks to @sniglet who has done a brilliant job on them in a matter of a couple of days! All teams have in game edited kits and alongside that Abruzzo have a kitserver kit made by @*aLe, which I think is brilliant and the team name logo on the front, wow, wait to you see it. That’s in the download as a GDB with a map, ready to drop straight into your Kitserver/GDB/uni folder. Don’t worry if you aren’t using kitserver they have an in game edited basic copy of the kit but really you’re missing out if you don’t use the kitserver one.

As Miguel mentioned in his post there is one team from each country (13) in the demo. Andorra and Luxembourg only have one team each so they are not included.

We fully encourage you to play Cups and Leagues with the 13 teams as well as Exhibition matches to get a full flavour of the world of Amador. We also encourage you to try out the longer matches (20/25/30) as in our opinion it increases the experience even more. You really have to think about the stamina, about when to use a sub to get the most from him. Got booked early? It’s an awful long (real) time to be on a yellow, particularly if you’re in the middle of a midfield battle or our Mr Ito is refereeing! On the longer games there’s a real ebb and flow to the games, one team gets on top then the other, or it’s just a real battle in midfield. We keep experiencing something different each time we play and if we’re honest this week we need to do a bit less playing and get on with the file :NO: But it’s difficult to stop. :D

The ML obviously is not possible with the demo with their only being 13 proper teams to use. Plus we have yet to test that ourselves, that’s our next step.

League play will bring fatigue into full effect. Each team has between 28-31 players in their squad and we believe you’re going to need most if not all of them over a long season. That alone brings in a whole new level as some of them are going to be a challenge. I had a game last night where my first choice Right Back had to be rested. I then managed to get the second choice sent off! I subbed off a striker and brought on what would be my third choice. After a couple of times giving the ball away with him I had to really concentrate to play ‘safe’ with him. I had to pass short and safe, not risk anything and if in a tight situation just lump it upfield. All these little things come into play across the pitch and again, play it on 20+ minutes and it just increases the whole experience and suddenly those 4-5 touches he might have got in a 10 minute game coming on as a sub become 15-20 touches and his contribution (or lack of it) becomes important.

What to expect? Well we’ll let you just experience that yourself but be prepared for pretty much anything really. Suffice to say if it can happen in the game, you’ll most likely see it at some point. Oh and tackles, lots of them in most matches. Midfield in Amador is not for the faint of heart. Bring a spare limb if you can.

Feel free to post screenshots/videos, in fact we encourage you to :D

Just one small note, I don’t know if Miguel has experienced this (and I believe it’s because of missing national team players) if you leave the game on the menu screen as you know it goes into a short demo, usually France v Czech Rep, sometimes when it’s loading up on about the second or third demo it will crash back to desktop. I’m pretty sure it’s because of that national team thing I mentioned. Anyway it’s not relevant to playing the game and other than that there should be nothing untoward happen at all but I just wanted everyone to be aware of that if in case you see it happen.

In the final game all the National Teams of the 13 main countries in this file will be playable as they’ll have huge squads to choose from but it’s not really intended to be a main part of the option file at this point. Although there’s no harm in setting up a Western Federation International Tournament with them, that would be great fun no doubt. :)) However our intention, should we get to multiple World areas with Amador (and that’s our goal) is that we will also release a special National Team option file with teams filled with our best Amador players, ready for a full international Amador experience and the first Amador World Cup. :BSCARF:

So, enough waffle I hear you say, where’s the file?

Here...

** If you’re putting this into a pes you’re already using, remember to copy your current option file and your current uni/map file so as not to overwrite something you may want to keep! **

What’s included?

Option file with 13 playable teams (place into: documents/ (your pes path) /save/folder1 )

http://www.mediafire.com/file/m9e8l1wryjnnds8/KONAMI-WIN32PES6OPT/file

Kitserver GDB kit for Abruzzo (place the Amador folder into your kitserver/uni folder)
and
Map file for the kit (place in your kitserver/uni folder)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/va4j4rbrdm67pgr/Amadorkitandmap.rar/file

ENJOY!!

Amador Demo File Team:

Idea, concept, names, stats, in game kits, option file @miguelfcp and @mattmid
Demo emblems @sniglet
Abruzzo Kitserver kits @*aLe (*Ale would also like to thank villapilla for use of his excellent templates)

Miguel and I would like to really thank @sniglet and @*aLe for the graphical side of things which is going to add so much to the file, seeing as we are pretty much graphically challenged!

@jihado86 Will pm you soon re-adboards :)

Any problems, let us know :)

Thank you guys! As I'm a lover of fake/fantasy players and teams (to the extent that I usually play with Fontana City or with Cunturipa in the most recent PES games), you don't know how much your work is appreciated here. Beer's on me! :BEER:
...and it'll be much, and for everyone... :WASTED:

To be fair, I like the Abruzzo kits a lot and I think that the logo really adds something to them, but that logo hasn't been made by me! :LOL: It's indeed one of the official logos of the region (the one used to promote tourism). It's really beautiful though, so (credit where credit is due) its author(s) did a really great job. :APPLAUD:

Abruzzo Kitserver kits @*aLe (*Ale would also like to thank villapilla for use of his excellent templates)
Yeah, I think that @Villapilla_Pes6j definitely deserves a mention, some thanks and proper credits.
Thank you man, your templates have been very precious to me. Another beer for you mate! Wait, I'm getting drunk already. :DRUNK:

Where did you get that Gianpaolo Semprevivo from? You know, "sempre vivo" means "still alive" in Italian.
In an OF where players should be dead tired after the first half, he could be a very valuable asset. Yeah, I'm still drunk from all that beer... :LOL:

@*aLe: Appreciate your words, hope you have fun with it!
It's also similar in portuguese, something like "always alive" :DD Whenever G. Semprevivo scores a goal, this is the music played in the stadium:
:WHISTLE:Oh I, I...I'm still alive, yeaaahh yeaahhh I....I...I'm still alive hmmmmm yeaahhhh:BAND:

Just A-ma-zing !!!!!!!!!
My level of excitement for the final version is toooooop!!!

Regarding the adboards, I have a vision on my mind for the "Evo-web" ad (if you decide to include it), I'm gonna try to start making it this weekend.

Well done with this guys! :)

Is it also possible to play on PS2 with just the option file? I know the stadiums and kits won’t be included but i would still like to give it a go if possible.

Thanks @geeeeee, I don't know if there's a way to convert it onto the PS2...if it's not possible, Matt posted the PES6 Sany's install above so it'll be rather quick and painless to install the "fundamentals" of the file on the PC, if you're able to of course.

Well done with this guys! :)

Is it also possible to play on PS2 with just the option file? I know the stadiums and kits won’t be included but i would still like to give it a go if possible.
I think you could open a default PS2 OF with PES Editor 6, open this PC OF as OF2 and then import everything to your PS2 file.
At least, this is how it gets explained here: https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/convert-ps2-option-files-to-pc.36771/

As for saves, I think that this is the tool that allows us to have "cross-platform" saves between PC and PS2 (but I have never had a PS2 so I cannot test if it actually does it).

Back
Top Bottom