1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Convert PS2 Option files to PC??

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by deportivo, 12 November 2006.

1. deportivo

deportivo Non-League

28 November 2005
    Can anyone tell me how to convert a PES6 PS2 option files into a PC option file. I've tried various tools but they don't support PES6 files yet.

Thanks

2. Dreadeye

Dreadeye Non-League

2 September 2006
    You need a maxdrive or an xport to get your PS2 option file onto your pc.
    If you have got a maxdrive you will have to convert the maxdrive option file to an xport file using "X-Port & Max Drive File Convertor" which you can download. Obviuosly if you have a X-port file you wont need to.
    Also download "PESFan Editor 6"
    Then using PESFan Editor 6 choose file/open & browse to your pc option file & open(can be any pc option file - default one or one you have downloaded.
    then go to file/open op2 & browse to your X-port option file (PS2 file) & open that too.
    Then go to tools/Convert OF2>OF1.
    Then last of all save as - browse to your original pc file select it & save.
    Put it in the right folder if not already.
    My documents/Konami/Pro Evoltion Soccer 6/save/folder1
    & Pronto you have a converted PS2 OF to PC OF.
    Good Luck ;)

Last edited: 13 November 2006
  3. deportivo

deportivo Non-League

28 November 2005
    Thank you soo much, I've now converted J.Lennon's OF and it works perfectly!

4. Dreadeye

Dreadeye Non-League

2 September 2006
    No probs - glad to be able to help a fellow Pes Fan ;)

5. crplay

crplay Banned

8 July 2010
    what to do?

6. krikis

krikis Non-League

12 July 2010
    Thanks,i needed that too.