AMADOR - Everyone's football

@WhoAteMeDinner I'm not even sure what that is? The only ranking list is the one in ML if you mean that, but that's it.

I did wonder about that, being as they are very much in the Celtic camp! It sadly seems all the Celtic v Rangers rivalry is about to some (most?)

I do find it particularly funny that the battle between Brendan Rogers and Stevie G is being won by Hearts :LOL:

Yep @mattmid , that is the one I mean. A pointless FIFA inspired load of old guff.

@WhoAteMeDinner I can't say I ever really look at it. Might have been in PES5 but don't quote me on it.

Depending on what ‘rules’ i am using in ML i look at it during the transfer window and it determines if i should sell or buy a player. If an offer comes in from a team below me (which there never normally is :LOL: ) then i refuse to sell but if they are above me then i do. Same when buying, only from teams below or round about (2nd from bottom :LOL: )

Depending on what ‘rules’ i am using in ML i look at it during the transfer window and it determines if i should sell or buy a player. If an offer comes in from a team below me (which there never normally is :LOL: ) then i refuse to sell but if they are above me then i do. Same when buying, only from teams below or round about (2nd from bottom :LOL: )

@geeeeee , Ahhh clever strategy that. Sort of like any club dealing with Man Utd, buy a player off the Red idiots for twopence and sell him back a few seasons later for a hundred million.

Nice one. :DD:DD:DD

Paul Pogba likes this.

Yep and to think that so-called football experts were questioning why Juventus paid around the same amount of dosh on Cristiano Ronaldo and he is ten times better and they did not have to buy him back after he did a runner on them as a free agent. I think Paul Pogba's mission in life is to humiliate Man Utd at every turn. He will bugger off next summer to PSG or Barcelona and win another tonne of silverware for them too.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I like that rule. It now has a good use :)

Thanks for posting this @mattmid , there's a duplication of text on the Dutch/English emblems page.

Any comments are welcome. Style is fixed, but happy to change emblems to flags if it works better (this was done for Catalunya and a couple of others).

Let me know via this thread or pm.

@sniglet , *cool username btw.

Your club emblem artwork is stunning and make the PES games original content look like crap by comparison. I am not playing AMADOR as I only play RTS and civilization games on the PC as a rule.
But I love what is being done here, fantastic stuff guys.

Anyhooo, back to a galaxy scale battle in Sins of Solar Empire, just lost two planets to an alien race of lizards and they blasted to space debris one of my battle cruiser capital ships. Hopping mad.
:BOUNCE::BOUNCE::BOUNCE:

Congrats @sniglet, those emblems look top notch... They're absolutely brilliant!

One thing about the St.Gall one: showing that on the shirts might be a little dangerous in Italy (especially in Emilia-Romagna, a region well-known for having historically been tied with the left).
Still, not your fault. That emblem is as perfect as all the others. :)

Last edited:
@WhoAteMeDinner i was thinking, once the Amador file is complete and i have converted it to PS2. I dont mind sending one to you on a memory card. Ive got a few spare ones. Then all you have to do is plug in and play. Let me know. :)

I guess he would still decline. :LOL: Nothing can detract @WhoAteMeDinner attention from PES 3. That's how good this game is. Surely, the best PES to play a ML on.

Thanks for the nice words folks; Wikipedia has been a massive help in the whole process as almost every coat of arms created has been based on glorious vector SVG artwork from there. Those are then imported into Adobe Illustrator and edited to add a proper border around the edge and do any cleanup needed.

Pages like this are just perfect: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/States_of_Germany#List

Here's a 'behind the scenes' screengrab of the Illustrator file:

illus-grab.PNG

As people seem happy with the emblems, here's the original uncompressed PNG files for use by kitmakers: https://mega.nz/#!shhCmaDD!BgtQ3TcBfnNGndcSQ4xJ6ZYd7YztP2_qRwAKFekgcGs

If you want a copy of the Illustrator file, let me know via PM.

@WhoAteMeDinner i was thinking, once the Amador file is complete and i have converted it to PS2. I dont mind sending one to you on a memory card. Ive got a few spare ones. Then all you have to do is plug in and play. Let me know. :)

Ahhhh @geeeeee , I could not ask that and I know you are sincere too. My huge regret is I did not join this wonderful community forum aeons ago (playing alot of space strategy
games at the minute :SHOCK:).

And that is the reason why AMADOR sounds like great fun, but, between PES 2, PES 3, PES 6 Master Leagues. (I am the ultimate retro-pes puritan, give me a big hat and a Konami bible), and then there is Sins of a Solar Empire and Homeworld space strategy games that take weeks to win a battle in and there is hardly any time left in the week to watch motorbike racing.

Thanks again for the consideration. ;););)

I guess he would still decline. :LOL: Nothing can detract @WhoAteMeDinner attention from PES 3. That's how good this game is. Surely, the best PES to play a ML on.

True indeed @fmicablues7 , me old PES 3 fellow uber supporter. I have also now started a new ML save in PES 2 for the first time in around ten years. The gameplay is slower and much more difficult to score but it shares some very good common features with PES 3, it is the kind of half-finished version of that game. PES 6 is also hard going, in season four now of the ML and still tough.
:COAT::COAT::COAT:

Buy the old code from Konami and release this as an indy game with some HD textures and new menus! :P

Exactly cheesehead, exactly. I'm always a bit puzzled by all the option file stuff on here. Maybe sharper graphics and better menus would improve the look and feel of PES 2 and PES 3 for example.
But I have never really been interested in editing players that much, and the kits can be changed and improved upon quite a bit in PES 3, I have given my ML team: Lombardia (Inter Milan) a proper Nerazzurri home and away kit with very narrow parallel stripes, as I admit the original PES kit looks like a kind of crap Aston Villa away kit with very broad stripes.

Maybe what is needed is Konami to just give @miguelfcp , @mattmid and @sniglet the original games codes for PES 2 and PES 3 and we can see AMADOR in proper retro-mode.

:)):)):))

Back
Top Bottom