What happened to Evo-Web?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well Bobby.... look under your Username it says Booyaa.... Plus for some reason you guys have got your own Booyaa Smiley... Now some of you said Greggs pisses you off, well Booyaa Pisses me off.

:LOL:

Greggs doesn't piss me off :)) If thats what floats yourself and Mikes boat then you should talk about Greggs.

Booyaa was just a harmless word for some reason or other some of us liked and found amusing - Thats all.

All we did was Greet eachother with it.

I think some people got pissed off with the Greggs thing because you two kept on having long conversations about it - which got a bit tedious. But It amused you both and thats all that matters. I Don't think you should have been silenced over it though.

Anyway - Can't we all just Kiss and Make up? I really have no problems with anybody on here.

Then maybe Evo will be a better place :DD

Some guy says it in the Haze demo as well.

I shot the fucker for about half an hour, was great.

i joined around 2003-2004 because i wanted to get the latest and greatest mods for pro evo. i too hardly posted untill now because i have a computer job and umm i sit infront of a pc all day so i can freely post here when im not busy. infact i have not been busy for nearly 2 weeks now! give me some work to do!!! lol never thought i would say that

I hate to break it to you "Booyaa boys" but that word has been around for donkeys years :))

I hate to break it to you "Booyaa boys" but that word has been around for donkeys years :))

We all know that - But now it has a deeper meaning.

I don't know why people thought - that we thought that we made it up?

He banned you both, because you both totally ignored the warnings and carried on abusing eachother (No matter who started it) - Which I thought was fair. So I don't see how that shows that what the other person did was acceptable?!

Anyway - We will have to agree to disagree :))

You also need to get over the saying 'Arse' thing. You bring it up everytime. I admitted that it was childish. But Also if you didn't say it at all - then nothing would have happened - You broke the rules at the end of the day.

I just think its funny how the majority of people can be on this site without arguing etc and some people find themselves in Arguments on a frequent basis?

Maybe the people that end up in Arguments on a frequent basis should stop blaming the Admins etc for what happens to them and start looking at themselves and their actions a bit more closely.
Great post :applaud:.

It's a simple equation really: Don't break the rules = You won't be banned :DD

conflicting stories from the booyaa boys here

thats never a good sign

Anyway - Can't we all just Kiss and Make up? I really have no problems with anybody on here.

Then maybe Evo will be a better place :DD

A bunch of guys kissing?! Well, mainly guys. Whatever floats your boat. :w00t:

By the way, I love you all. I'm sure most people find me annoying though.

Just came across this thread so I've decided to pop in and say hello to all the old members :)) CW, Coopz, fd, babs, mart? (and anyone else of the old members I might have missed) hows it going lads.

My back story is I Joined about 5 years or so ago when I came across the site looking for some WE7 editing stuff (if i remember correctly). I eventually ended up becoming a moderator in the editing section then gradually given mod privileges to other sections of the forums. As said though times change and people move on, I eventually stopped playing PES and video games in general, real life stuff got a higher priority and I slowly just stopped posting on the website. The past couple of days though I've been lurking again and as soon as I saw this thread I thought I should post :DD So hello again lads!

Yes some of us are still here, good to hear that all is well with ya mate

Incidentally, "booya!" happens to be my text tone on my phone, taken from Tobias saying it in Arrested Development - where it's very funny. Frankly you all using it in this way cheapens it immensely so I think I may have to start banning people for cheapening my special relationship with Tobias.

If anyone is unaware of what I'm talking you need to go and watch Arrested Development at least seasons one and two.

Oh and hello Baggs, I wondered why you hadn't done any moderating for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom