im a fanboy? get back in that cervix
oh the lammo, i've hurt my appendix
how to end this, its been quite epic
bent my knob, it's gone septic
to the peeps, who see whats going on
word to your mother, peace my son
gold on my neck, and my chice of vadge
forget the mac, its return of the badge

By the way, how can you label a six-minute old day as a good day? You might get hit by a bus later this afternoon (I know you said you don't leave the house but it could still drive through the wall). 12TH MAY FANBOY.

I could wake up tomorrow and have a shower of shit and then fall into a tank of spiders before being forced to have coitus with my mother under punishment of death (and still be killed) and this day would still go down as awesome thanks to those 2 posts.

Who can rhyme Myanmar I mean please

My take on whats happened at Evo Web? ok ill be Brutally honest.

The rules have gone WAY to strict and pathetic. Certain people get away with things and others (who arent liked very much) dont.

There are WAY too many moderators here. Some of them that ive seen dont do anything USEFUL to the forums and are just popular people. If your not part of the Booyaa gang your not considered to be anything here.

If I mention something bad about the PS3 I get jumped on from a great height and accused of starting a PS3 vs 360 war everytime I do.....

Um not much else to add really except that when I originally joined and started posting here back in 2005 it was BRILLIANT! A great laugh, some decent regular posters and it rarely got out of hand. Now for some reason we often have stupid arguments (which ive been banned for harshly so in my opinion but hey ho) and the discussions have gone downhill as a consequence.

Just my 2 cents

Man u fans are the Axis of all evil

World War 2 started because Churchill supported Man Utd

Cant say i ever frequented PESinsight so I would have to have a chat with my fellow Derby fans to answer your question

;) you would say that Boxy! I hope some of you can see what I mean though. Also the whole PES vs FIFA thing started off lots of issues here.

To be honest - I think alot of the people you are refering to - do not go against the 'Rules' that much. If they do and then are warned they seem to take notice.

I think I have seen you been banned a couple of times now and you get warned and then you keep on going on and on - Then you get banned?

I do agree that if you believe in something then you shouldn't let people change that view. It is good you have strong opinions - But If you are warned and then you keep going against the rules - then I don't think you can have many complaints when you get banned.

Sometimes I think Admins make bad calls - But they are only Human. They do what they think is best for the site and I can't knock them for that.

You may come back and say 'its ok for you Bobby - because you get on with some Admins' etc - But to be honest I don't do anything wrong - so I don't get penalised.

If I broke the rules I would fully expect me to get banned - Especially if I was warned before hand.

I like the site and long may it continue.

Boxy, good points raised yes 1 particular argument did continue AFTER CW warned us BUT it was started by someone getting all personal on me for no damn good reason... Banning me is saying that its acceptable for them to do that and its also good for me to be banned for defending myself. Ive seen a lot of borderline shit on here which has gone unpunished. If I posted that im sure due to popular demand id be gone in a flash.

Also people grassing me up for using the word Arse in the chatbox.. dont you think thats pretty pathetic?

Last edited:
When this topic gets dragged back up it makes me wonder why the people who post in it continually visit the site to slag it off, if its that bad then just don't visit!!

I agree with certain points made in here since the topics inception but on the whole the Admin and Mods try and do what is best to keep the site running as smoothly as possible. In some ways we can't do right for doing wrong as what we see is the best action isn't always what everyone agrees is the best thing in their mind

I agree with DJ, there are FAR too many mods and admins these days. In other words, there are too many chiefs but not enough soldiers anymore. Soon, Evo-Web will just consist of mods and nothing else.

It can be quite an intimidating website for newcomers too - there is an obvious clique of around 8-12 members here who usually frequant the chatbox and any newcomer's questions usually related to PES or editing are simply ignored. I've actually seen an ADMINISTRATOR (I won't name him) tell a newcomer to "Shut up" in the chatbox because he asked a question about a boot pack on PES.

Also, why is DJ slated for saying anything negative about the PS3 yet one of our favourite 360 haters gets away with his blatant fanboyism time after time? DJ, like myself or any other member here, is entitled to his opinion, he DOES OWN the PS3 remember?

Last edited:
Badgerman isn't shy though. Taking you all on homies try and lay down some lyrics to match the badgeman.

My cat is sat on me right now.

She is so cute and she's called smudge

But seriously.

A large part of the community here was based around the modding side of things.

Combine a lacklustre PES with a new generation of consoles yet to be cracked and you have a recession.

The good times shall roll though.

You think PES can bounce back Badgerman? Or will FIFA dominate the next 10 years? If that happens, Evo-Web will need to change that's for sure.

We do what we think is best for the site.

You can't please 87,511 people all at once :)).

Boxy, good points raised yes 1 particular argument did continue AFTER CW warned us BUT it was started by someone getting all personal on me for no damn good reason... Banning me is saying that its acceptable for them to do that and its also good for me to be banned for defending myself. Ive seen a lot of borderline shit on here which has gone unpunished. If I posted that im sure due to popular demand id be gone in a flash.

Also people grassing me up for using the word Arse in the chatbox.. dont you think thats pretty pathetic?

He banned you both, because you both totally ignored the warnings and carried on abusing eachother (No matter who started it) - Which I thought was fair. So I don't see how that shows that what the other person did was acceptable?!

Anyway - We will have to agree to disagree :))

You also need to get over the saying 'Arse' thing. You bring it up everytime. I admitted that it was childish. But Also if you didn't say it at all - then nothing would have happened - You broke the rules at the end of the day.

I just think its funny how the majority of people can be on this site without arguing etc and some people find themselves in Arguments on a frequent basis?

Maybe the people that end up in Arguments on a frequent basis should stop blaming the Admins etc for what happens to them and start looking at themselves and their actions a bit more closely.

You think PES can bounce back Badgerman? Or will FIFA dominate the next 10 years? If that happens, Evo-Web will need to change that's for sure.

Depends on the next installments really.

Last year was the first time when PES had some serious questions raised. If they release a similar games with woeful online and pretend that everything's fine then there will be a lot of unhapy faces.

As it is now PES is still selling well so people are appeased but it's anyone's guess as to what the future holds.

Fifa are releasing a Euro game so I'm not sure if that'll hinder the next Fifa but oh well, it's only May after all.

I think we all hope PES will be back back to its best in the not to distant future

the more footy games the better

Off-topic but I'd love a next-gen football game with a violent edge. Weapons and nasty challenges allowed etc. So much fun. Ah well.

I think we all hope PES will be back back to its best in the not to distant future

the more footy games the better

I agree. I want to be excited by PES again, not dissapointed like I was with the last two releases.

He banned you both, because you both totally ignored the warnings and carried on abusing eachother (No matter who started it) - Which I thought was fair. So I don't see how that shows that what the other person did was acceptable?! It basically means he can give me stick and personally attack me and only get banned because the argument continued...

Anyway - We will have to agree to disagree :))

I just think its funny how the majority of people can be on this site without arguing etc and some people find themselves in Arguments on a frequent basis?

Maybe the people that end up in Arguments on a frequent basis should stop blaming the Admins etc for what happens to them and start looking at themselves and their actions a bit more closely.
Im not blaming the Admins pal, im blaming certain Wind up merchants and this Booyaa gang.
See my comments in black.

I think if PES 09 is a good base then il be happy, FIFA may be the better game in 09 but if PES starts from scratch for the next version and make a good base i think it will be back :)

See my comments in black.

I can't see any comments in Black?

I have my fingers crossed that the New Pro Evo will be good. But I am not holding my Breathe - If I did I might die - I don't think I can die if I have my fingers crossed for a long period?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom