What happened to Evo-Web?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back Baggs :))

Mart, i am all in favour of banning anyone that makes your text tone look shoddy :TU:

its was Booyaa and you know it

none of this YY shite

EDIT: even you sig says it :LOL:

Great news to have the badger back, he even showed us some new pieces.

And still the ps2 pes360 arguments, briljant!

Booyaa's not back is it?! Was glad it had gone away and now the last page is full of booyaa's :(

Great news to have the badger back, he even showed us some new pieces.

And still the ps2 pes360 arguments, briljant!

Booyaa's not back is it?! Was glad it had gone away and now the last page is full of booyaa's :(

It never went away.

Whats all this Player Hating with the Booyaa?!!!

It's like when a bunch of kids discover a new word at school which they think is "cool" and constantly use it.

_42463548_bedawi1380_kids.jpg

:LOL:

Last edited:
It's like when a bunch of kids discover a new word at school which they think is "cool" and constantly use it.

_42463548_bedawi1380_kids.jpg

:LOL:

At least its a bunch of kids!!

Not like two kids and the word 'Greggs' and thinking thats funny :LOL:

Bobby ur gang iz so cool i bet u all pwn on xbox live lol!!!!!11111111

Bobby ur gang iz so cool i bet u all pwn on xbox live lol!!!!!11111111

You and DJ seem to like calling us a Gang for some reason. You both seem obsessed about it. I really don't get it?

I've noticed everytime you try and take the piss out of someone you write like that above.

I am 28 yrs old and have not a clue what most of it means. I come on this site and have a laugh with a few people that I get on with in here.

You two guys and your constant bitching and moaning don't make this site a better place. The world isn't against you both - get over yourselves!

You both need to stop worrying about other people on here and putting your sly digs in all the time.

You both need to calm down - Poor DJ went mental the other day and got banned - because he is obsessed with the 'Booyaa Boys' - Its crazy!!!

You and DJ seem to like calling us a Gang for some reason. You both seem obsessed about it. I really don't get it?

I've noticed everytime you try and take the piss out of someone you write like that above.

I am 28 yrs old and have not a clue what most of it means. I come on this site and have a laugh with a few people that I get on with in here.

You two guys and your constant bitching and moaning don't make this site a better place. The world isn't against you both - get over yourselves!

You both need to stop worrying about other people on here and putting your sly digs in all the time.

You both need to calm down - Poor DJ went mental the other day and got banned - because he is obsessed with the 'Booyaa Boys' - Its crazy!!!

:LOL: Chill out Bobster!

It's banter! NO-ONE takes Evo-Web seriously do they?

I just think Booya! is annoying & crap, just like your gang thinks that Greggs is annoying & crap. Opinions are still allowed here, aren't they? Or is it a banning offence now?

;)

booyaa is crap.

Thank you for your opinion - very well articulated.

I bet I can guess what profession you are from.......Journalist?

I really do not understand why people get worked up by such a silly word? Its beyond me. We are not using it to insult anybody.

it has no meaning. its just a stupid word from a film that is over used. every other person i can see in this bit has booyaa under their name. you wanna be in my gang

:LOL: Chill out Bobster!

It's banter! NO-ONE takes Evo-Web seriously do they?

I just think Booya! is annoying & crap, just like your gang thinks that Greggs is annoying & crap. Opinions are still allowed here, aren't they? Or is it a banning offence now?

;)

This is what I love about you and DJ - You both say what you want to and put little digs in. You both have constant moans about the 'Booyaa Boys' the Admins and what they do etc etc

And then when somebody responds like I have - You do the whole 'Chill out' stuff. As if I am stressing out about it!!

Also I have no Problem with you both saying Greggs at all - Say it to your Hearts Content. If anybody said any word it would not bother me. Thats the thing - Really its Ridiculous!

Oh god look what Jays started now ;))

Anyway lets just stop all get along, what was intended as a joke is fast becoming more arguements

its irritating to see it written on almost every page. youve even got a daft smiley too. i can see what dj is complaining about

i have been lurking here for a couple of years....

now for my 2 cents..

it used to be about pes and the best editing section on the www

now its full of idiots... booya is annoying....

i asked simple question in chat area [box] other day and was ignored...

used to be a pes forums.... now its fifa fifa fifa yrrrchk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom