What happened to Evo-Web?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said BOOYA! in this really bad film on Channel 5 the other night. I thought of you Bobby. And Jay. And Joe.

bobby said:
Thank you for your opinion - very well articulated.

I bet I can guess what profession you are from.......Journalist?

Surely its Journalism. Not very well articulated, you could learn a thing or two from MegaDJ ;)

I don't think Megamachine is DJ lads. He is on MSN now, just asked him and he isn't him. Remember, we're lovers - we tell each other EVERYTHING.

im not this dj fellow you are referring to. i was saying i find reading booyaa on every page annoying as he seems to going by his posts.

i have been lurking here for a couple of years....

now for my 2 cents..

it used to be about pes and the best editing section on the www

now its full of idiots... booya is annoying....

i asked simple question in chat area [box] other day and was ignored...

used to be a pes forums.... now its fifa fifa fifa yrrrchk

Ahh bitterness - Maybe your question was Rubbish?!

Also its a Chat Box not a Question Box. If you want Answers - go to the relevant thread - Simple really.

Its more about Fifa because its a better game - If PES gets better then people will go back to that. People on here came here because of their love for the best Football game - which was PES. Now PES is not the best. Things change.

If you don't like the site and the 'Idiots' why the Hell do you bother coming here? and mostly why do you bother posting?

Last edited:
i come here to find out news on ps3 and pes as this is a pes site. all i was doing was stating an opinion bobby. i wish i hadnt posted like i was originally not going to.

Hmm... Helix has been "lurking here" for a few years, but only joined in May 2008 (this month)...

Anyways, can I moan about the moaning? I haven't got a reason to, and there aren't any words I dislike, just feeling a bit left out!!

Oh god this is still going on!! all I said is there SEEMS to be a gang who get away with certain things because they are good friends with mods and admins. I also find that word annoying and I word myself and Mike used that was found annoying was threatened with bans! I think its ridiculous that as per usual something I say gets blown way above proportion.....

@ Megamachine thanks for the support but it wasnt needed.

@ Bobby I see your accusing me of something and trying to get me banned again.... nice 1

Hmm... Helix has been "lurking here" for a few years, but only joined in May 2008 (this month)...

Anyways, can I moan about the moaning? I haven't got a reason to, and there aren't any words I dislike, just feeling a bit left out!!

Its good to have a moan every now and again. The weather was getting me down - Now I have had a moan - I feel a bit better :DD

I did see 'Helix' join date - but I just wanted to say something. Even if it is DJ/Plan M in their many guises, pissing about :DD

Oh god this is still going on!! all I said is there SEEMS to be a gang who get away with certain things because they are good friends with mods and admins. I also find that word annoying and I word myself and Mike used that was found annoying was threatened with bans! I think its ridiculous that as per usual something I say gets blown way above proportion.....

@ Megamachine thanks for the support but it wasnt needed.

@ Bobby I see your accusing me of something and trying to get me banned again.... nice 1

Ok Megamachine - I mean Helix - I mean DJ ;))

If there is anymore fucking moaning in this thread there will be bans :DD

Bobby, I knew my ban would be lifted today. Why would I waste time to create another account? whats the point? Them 2 people your mentioning are not me.

Yeah Yeah - Its not exactly a plot from Poirot or something.

Bobby I was banned for swearing in the chatbox, I took the ban gracefully and didnt complain. Why would I bother to create another account? plus thats a permanent banning offence!

How can you not take it Gracefully? you can't post on here when your banned :LOL:

I don't know why you would do it - You like getting banned for some reason ;))

EDIT: don't close this thread - its good :DD

How can you not take it Gracefully? you can't post on here when your banned :LOL:

I don't know why you would do it - You like getting banned for some reason ;))
Ive got CW on my MSN and Live list and unlike when I was banned for my argument with Pepper63 I didnt say a word to Chris. Ive also got Chris Davies on my list (Jack Bauer) I didnt moan to him either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom