WE9 - Q&A - Official Question and Answers Thread

Noaxx said:
Please can anyone tell me of there is an option for englisch commentary?

there's no option for english commentary ...

Anybody found the club of robinho , santos ?

spaceman said:
Just played a few games and the stange thing is that i dont have any crowd in the seats and yet they are there when the team comes out and at replays, only noticed it at closed in grounds like Old Trafford Anfield and Stamford Bridge. I thought maybe just in match mode but i noticed it is also in ML mode also can anyone else who has the game confirm this...

I can confirm that, unfortunately.

cduin said:
So they finally appear in the correct list? THANK GOD!!

(Runs uo and down the room with hands in the air)

Bloody good news.

Still:

No-one has mentioned the goalkeeper animation yet.

I love the way the crowd now react to the game, I made some interceptions and stuff and the crowd went wild *ROAR*

takkkkan said:
how do u get snow
don under stand language
plz tell me

I was not able to get snow in the match menu, while i got it in training.

In the menu in which you choose the stars, ecc ecc, you have to look for a point with "4 kanji options" (one hiragana and 3 kanjis). One is hiragana RANDOM (it is longer than the others), the second is CLEAN, then RAIN (this kanji really seems RAIN) and then SNOW.

Re: Winning Eleven 9 - Official Discussion Thread Part 2

ashmufc said:
Anyone know how to do the WE8lwe option file to We9

did anyone get this ? if so can you explain the steps.. i've randomly tried to do this by hitting the WE8LE link from the options but i can't get the english names..

erm 3 questions from me:
does player always balloon header from cross?
does transfer made in edit mode affective in master league?
does snow pitch affect gameplay?

p.s im off to sleep, hopefully when i wake up i can play we9

The crowd becomes visible when you select a closer camera setting (eg. TV).

Re: Winning Eleven 9 - Official Discussion Thread Part 2

foss said:
did anyone get this ? if so can you explain the steps.. i've randomly tried to do this by hitting the WE8LE link from the options but i can't get the english names..
Yeah wonderin same thing. IT'd be nice if we had someone who could speak japanese to tell us step by step which to click to solve some initial problems we have like every other year when game just comes out.

Back
Top Bottom