WE9 - Q&A - Official Question and Answers Thread

that avatar is so 70´s "holy gay avatars batman" now that people bring up the fact of leaking it was pretty much as fast as what happend to SWEIII:RotS 2 days and torrents everywhere, no bakc to the game i'll like to now about the free kick system people have said stuff but nothing in concret Ex: in we8le you could score shoting at the keepers post by presing forward and the crossing button is this still posible or they have finally made keepers that cannot leap 10 meters to a free kick from just outside of the box

Hello,
For those who have got the game, could you tell us which new national teams are playable ?

hi guys dont know if its been mentioned but EDITED STATS CARRY OVER TO ML now!!

I did it for a test and it's all fine this means no more Para and all kidns of bullshit for those of us who want to tweak things. You can get an optoin file and even edit a bit yourself and then have your dream mL! :mrgreen:

Other things I noticed... There is an option to show player's fatigue bar I think it is under their name, which can be very useful so you don't have to go to formations.. screen to see how tired they are.

Great! Thanks! you think you can answer my adidas numbers question? are the numbers the japanese national team has in the game? edit mode?

Hello,
for those who have got the game, could you please tell us which new national teams are playable ??
Thanks in advance

Snowball said:
You guys ignore what "style" is.
That pic is awseome!
Keep using your Rambo avatars, you real men.
LOL!

Anyway, stop talkin about it and reply to my questions.

I didn't know evo-web allows gay avatars, I am really disappointed :(

do you really have the game ?? Couldn't you please answer the question that everybody worry about : WHICH ARE THE NEW PLAYABLE NATIONAL TEAMS ?????

PLF said:
hi guys dont know if its been mentioned but EDITED STATS CARRY OVER TO ML now!!

I did it for a test and it's all fine this means no more Para and all kidns of bullshit for those of us who want to tweak things. You can get an optoin file and even edit a bit yourself and then have your dream mL! :mrgreen:

Other things I noticed... There is an option to show player's fatigue bar I think it is under their name, which can be very useful so you don't have to go to formations.. screen to see how tired they are.

Well done you read my post from 1/2 hour ago :D :lol:

mattster12 said:
I haven't looked for him in game but his real face ain't in anyway.
Also I love the option to have the players conditon bar shoun under his name, this is easily the best game they've done. When you play it you realise how much they've done and edit mode is just fantastic :D Roll on PES5 :)

Also EDITED STATS CARRY OVER INTO ML :D

Hoho !!!! Are you blind ??? Please answer this fucking question : Which are the new playable national teams ??!!!!

superkurt said:
Hoho !!!! Are you blind ??? Please answer this fucking question : Which are the new playable national teams ??!!!!

Ask that one more time and you are outta here. There is no need to take that attitude

superkurt said:

I didn't answer cos I don't feckin know idiot... jeez ffs I dnt know every country's flag and it's all in bastard jap. But i wouldn't tell you even if I knew now lol. If no-ones answers it's cos no-one really knows :roll:

superkurt said:
Yo.. who the fuck r u talking to?? :nono:
Do you wanna f'n get slapped??????

You think i'm sittin here reading your requests and runin to ps2 downstairs to try and answer/??? plus you give 1 min.. dont be stupid man. With that kinda tone.. not only am i not gonna answer questions but i'll beat you up to if I ever see you on street.

As for the question.. I don't know for sure as right now EVERYTHING is in Japanese. Nobody likes to go through 1000 lines of Japanase and fake logos to see what teams are in or not.

BUT as far as I can see.. no new asian teams are Playable.. same ones and Ivory Coast I heard is in and Egypt out. Venezuela also in from what I hear.

That's all for now.. maybe later I can check more.

p.s. @Mattster, like I said i dont know if it had been posted before but to most of us that's huge news so i thought i'd share it with others without reading every otherp age before mine. :roll:

back to topic, hows the heading, crossing stuff? how the heading when u do a normal cross, meaning a single circle button cross? coz in we8, double tap circle cross rulz

This game is the dogs bollocks , the players little spin turns when the ball is played into them. My first game is Santos v Newcastle and Robinho is shit hot! \\:o/

cduin said:
One important question..when you transfer a player, does that player appear at his new club in the player edit mode, or not like in the last few games?
Yes he appears in his new squad on edit mode.

Ok, all apologies for having spoken so hardly to you guys. But for me it's the most important thing I have to know about the game. Once again, sorry guys.

Just played a few games and the stange thing is that i dont have any crowd in the seats and yet they are there when the team comes out and at replays, only noticed it at closed in grounds like Old Trafford Anfield and Stamford Bridge. I thought maybe just in match mode but i noticed it is also in ML mode also can anyone else who has the game confirm this...

Back
Top Bottom