WE9 - Q&A - Official Question and Answers Thread

Re: Winning Eleven 9 - Official Discussion Thread Part 2

Download?? mmmmm No thanks - Someone is going to get banned soon !!

ClassicD said:
Replay cameras are GREAT, you can get the higher view back now, AND view the goal from the camera angle you play the game on (ie, FAR, WIDE, etc).
Awsome.

Santos and Sao Paulo are in the game, Egypt are GONE completely, from what I saw. :eh:
Never thought konami would do something stupid like that!

In the PES 5 manual it says that u can edit the player growth type, can u do that in WE9 ?

how could u have pes5

are those the only 2 new clubs?? Santos and Sao Paolo

mr_sparxx said:
](*,) oh lord, where do these people keep coming from...
:lol: :lmao: Weird...we got a whole bunch of newly registered user since the news of WE9 being leaked. I wonder why these fools even bother to come here and tell us that? :roll:

he doesn't have pes5, the manual was posted in another thread somewhere cant remember were, not the complete manual tho

guys please i need stats of any player... just choose one from your choice

or or maybe canavaro or thuram

i would realy appreciate it guys

Still no impression on goalkeepers. :(:|

winningeleven6 said:
i have a question, the t-shirt out of the shorts can be assigned in edit mode or it can be so only during the match?

thank you, sorry for my english :)

This can be done in edit mode ;) This game has the best edit mode ever!!! Oh and also before when I said the special faces don't disappear like they used. They do but because the "generic" faces are hi-res also :D You can't even tell the difference. ;)

Are there any new dribbles in WE9???

mattster12 said:
This can be done in edit mode ;) This game has the best edit mode ever!!! Oh and also before when I said the special faces don't disappear like they used. They do but because the "generic" faces are hi-res also :D You can't even tell the difference. ;)
wow

and the special hairstyles can be assigned too?

Re: Winning Eleven 9 - Official Question and Answers Thread

Yeah they said we can use special hairs like for example ronaldinho's hair and put it on beckham, stuff like that, now isn't that cool!

winningeleven6 said:
wow

and the special hairstyles can be assigned too?

Yep it's fantastic, this for me is heaven. Now we can have amazing high res faces for ALL players and amazing hair aswell :D Also the hairs are seperate so if we overwrite one special hairstyle say beckhams, he still has an original for himself :D

Doubla R said:
Yeah they said we can use special hairs like for example ronaldinho's hair and put it on beckham, stuff like that, now isn't that cool!
olèèèèèèè

it's my game :D

Legendary said:
What about language support (I mean menu navigation) ?

nearly everything is in english mate

the new design of the menu are very smart and nice !!

nice very very nice junka!!!! i love that!

Junka said:

Wow those are some good videos.. I couldn't stop replaying the first one.. I love the way you left the guy standing.. The second one was great, if that was WE8 that ball wouldn't have gone through, the invicible wall would've stop it, great skills man.

I have one question, I forgot to ask! Does the game bring the adidas numbers? The ones in the japan national team kit?

GFK said:
For all our boot-freaks out there, here is the truth about boots.

You have 9 slots which you can chose for the player. Now you all think ''shit thats horrible'' but now the great thing. In the edit mode the last option is some kind of shoes-option. There you can assign boots to one of the 9 slots. There are 12 adidas boots available but only 9 of them can be assigned. You still follow? I swapped one adidas boot with an editable boot. And really you can do everything with the editable boot.. There are I think 9 layers to put on the boot! So you really can make every kind of editable boot! The colours are the same as when you make a logo now! So rainbow-choice! So I maked a Lotto Zhero boot. Then you have to chose 4 colours for it. And then that boot is available to the player too in 4 colours!

Now I am gonna play some matches :)

hmm in addition to a sweet explnation given to me by the ???????? u know ur self big one

is it possible to assign all those 12 adidas boot to different players in game

agreed, i was amazed that you can actually do that now and the players don't recover straight away from it. well excited now!

Back
Top Bottom