WE9 - Q&A - Official Question and Answers Thread

Re: Winning Eleven 9 - Official Question and Answers Thread

eikichi said:
nearly everything is in english mate

the new design of the menu are very smart and nice !!

How do you mean in english, Isn't everything in japanese?

Re: Winning Eleven 9 - Official Discussion Thread Part 2

ClassicD said:
Played 3 matches, the first free-kick I got was with Nakamura as Japan and I put it in the top bag :). Went into training and the free-kicks seem WEIRD. I used Nakamura again, but when I held in R1 as he runs up, the shot goes WAAAY to the right. Hold in L1 and it does the same, but to the left! By this I mean it doesn't seem to go where you aimed originally, unsure whether it's for faking your opponent in multiplayer so they don't know where you're shooting.

The R2 shot is lovely, honestly, some of the goals you will be able to score will be marvellous. Del Piero + R2 shot = bliss ;).

Santos and Sao Paulo are in the game, Egypt are GONE completely, from what I saw. :eh:

One small concern is fouls. the refs love to blow for the smallest of challenges.

Player ratings are MUCH better, loads of 7s and already had an 8.5, after 3 games. It also puts a star next to the man of the match, in case he has the same rating as someone else.

Replay cameras are GREAT, you can get the higher view back now, AND view the goal from the camera angle you play the game on (ie, FAR, WIDE, etc).

First impressions are the game is great, the overall pace is a lot slower now, A LOT slower and be prepared to watch the AI pass it about a little to keep possession. Will play some more and post.

fixed

Last edited:
Ive got the game il be happy to answer some questions.

If you didnt know already, you can choose the radar colour for a team ingame during a match :) nice touch.

you press triangle on kit select to choose different shorts and socks. The change shorts and socks are taken from the away kit. This is a bit shit because Juventus change shorts would be red .

I don't know if this has been answered yet but if you edit players, do their stats return to default in master league?

how about stats...give us some (noted)...

coz stats thread seems that its not stats...they are not saying anything...

if not allowed to put stats here...could you lpz put it in stats thread..

thanx bro

My god oh god almight those were some sweet vids, the ronnie one for a mo looked real time the speed was so great. THANKYOU

Noted said:
Ive got the game il be happy to answer some questions.

If you didnt know already, you can choose the radar colour for a team ingame during a match :) nice touch.

you press triangle on kit select to choose different shorts and socks. The change shorts and socks are taken from the away kit. This is a bit shit because Juventus change shorts would be red .

Noted: can you please tell me if the TV Cam angel is adjustable this time.

Thanks...

great moves on those vids :)
but i also saw some early movies and even after ppl sayingthe pace of teh game has gone slower it still seemed like the player ran ata ver fast pace and made insane directions turns without loosing much speed... i hope its just my head... :)

Noted said:

FINALLY

Tell us more of those little stuff

preacher_matzi said:
carlos tevez is in the game, does he have his real face??

I haven't looked for him in game but his real face ain't in anyway.
Also I love the option to have the players conditon bar shoun under his name, this is easily the best game they've done. When you play it you realise how much they've done and edit mode is just fantastic :D Roll on PES5 :)

Also EDITED STATS CARRY OVER INTO ML :D

Last edited:
Oh well.. I guess nobody's going to answer my question so I'll just forget about it.. I wonder if they kept hairs from WE8 in the special hair styles.. Like the hair that sheva had, which was longer than the one he has now in WE9

Two quick question to the WE9 owners.

1. How do you set the SNOW FIELD we've seen in many videos? I've seen there is not an option in the settings menù (where you set RANDOM, NORMAL or RAIN).

2. Where is the section to look for a patch, i mean a very simple one like one that translates all the names from japanese to english and eventually the japanese menus?

Thanks.

BK_83 said:
wtf, viera still in arsenal

Did you expect anything different?

The transfer happened only 3 weeks ago and Konami are NEVER that up to date!

BK_83 said:
yeah man.... totally gay

You guys ignore what "style" is.
That pic is awseome!
Keep using your Rambo avatars, you real men.
LOL!

Anyway, stop talkin about it and reply to my questions.

Back
Top Bottom