WE9: In-game editor - Superb!!

Mark, I'll start with it right now... will be ready in some minutes :) But please go trying these last badges to see how do they look in game! I'll get the croatia badge for you, please get the pic of the badges in game for me :D

Thanks a lot, fatman: please try the liverpool or manchester united badge that I posted prior to this last.

Pesswede, surely it's gonna be a lot of work, but hey, it may end up paying, so that's why I'm asking fatman_scoop to try them, to see if it's worth the try and the difference is noticeable.

I'll see what I can do with the Liverpool/Man Utd kits although my Liverpool kit aint too good in the game...

Gedtillo, could you make this..

Although the first time you made it you made it as a logo...could you make it as a 128 colour flag please?

There are more than 32 squres vertical in those pictures..will they fit...i don´t have WE9 so i can't try them out...

Hmm, doesn't look bad!

Some tips on your Man Utd kit:
The color has to be a tad lighter (more "red").
The collar shape has to be a thin black line, and in the LAST layer you can choose the perfect Man Utd collar (only one side stripe) which should be white.

Give these a try, and post a pic of a replay in-game, please!! :D

I'll start with the Celtic badge right now, let's hope I do well.

Pesswede, I'm not sure... maybe they won't fit in the logo editor, you're right... good you posted the croatia badge in 32x32, I forgot that. Thanx. Will you try Liverpool? ;)

Cheers for the tips, I just made that 5 minutes agof rom my memory of it...and btw the colour is a lot lighter than that in game, but I took the pics with my Samsung D500 and then bluetoothed them to my computer...probbaly why the low-quality....better than nothing though:)

Gedtillo said:
Croatia badge:

Pixel size:

thanks! but unfortunetly, I think that I can not recreate the badge in WE, it just has got to many colors,and I have got white/black laser printer :( I wouldn`t be able to recognize all of the colors

OK, fatman_scoop! :D Sure better than nothing, it's pretty good! :) Does the badge look out of place during a game? Does it look any better than the previous templates I posted?

Nope, it actually looks brill in-game, and at the top right of the screen in game where it shows you the teams badge and the scores....it looks brilliant :D It looks slightly better yeh although your last one was great aswell...

Pushkin, then give the one that pesswede posted a try! Many less colors, better proportions.. that will serve for sure! ;)

Please fatman, post more pics! And give Liverpool a try! :D I'm with Celtic right now! :D

Dortmund

Marseille

Sorry Ged I'll try and get the Liverpool kit up although its very poor because it doesnt have the Carlsberg logo as I cant put that on and have the RBK logo aswell.

Hey fatman_scoop:

I hope this is what you were asking for:

Nice pictures! MORE MORE! :D We're a nice team! :P

And please take some pictures of Manchester United in game! The logo in the corner and in the shirt! Thanks!

Yeah, I did it using the tutorial I posted in the first post, but actually I'm gonna change it, because it is better to use a 1px grid with no subdivisions!

Right I'll post up some pictures in about 10 minutes...Need to fix settings on my fone first !

ANDERLECHT

MAN UTD 1

MAN UTD 2

SCOREBOARD

(sorry about quality of last pic-trust me though its amazing in game!)

Last edited:
Evidently, the pink background in the Everton badge is just a guide!! Don't paint any pink! :D

I think we would all love to see someone have a bash at all the Premier League teams with a comparison to the real world counterparts.

I'm pretty damn sure they'll be either exactly or near to the real world kits.

Gedtillo said:
Pushkin, then give the one that pesswede posted a try! Many less colors, better proportions.. that will serve for sure! ;)

Please fatman, post more pics! And give Liverpool a try! :D I'm with Celtic right now! :D

ok, I will give it a try ;)
Can you tell me please how do you get sponsorship logos on the kits? This is patching, not editing, right?

Back
Top Bottom