WE9: In-game editor - Superb!!

Yeah, those look pretty well, I'm gonna change my Spanish one! Even though from close it doesn't resemble much the Spanish badge, from afar the results are great! Considering I'm Spanish, I can tell you did a fantastic job!

phrase said:
Thats pretty poor considering you can get the exact kit template for United in the ingame editor.

I agree with you mate, but thatw as just done off the top of my head, I wasnt looking at a pic of the kit or anything, I've fixed it now to the exact kit:)

No worries mate,this editing has become my latest addiction...i couldnt understand why,we are gonna get a full patch sooner or later...hahaha...Next team on my editing agenda..Bayern Munich!

Uber said:
Has anyone got a pic of the newcastle kit?(after being edited)
hey m8 if u luk on the 11th page about half way down kooynami has made a belta 1 chek it out :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sporting Boy said:
pesswede, let me just tell you that you badges are simply perfect, i think you are making a good work and the badges look so good and perfect in the game. So realistic!!! Keep up the great job and i hope you also make the club badges!!! Thank you man!!! You are great badge maker!!!

Thanks man.. i just hope i can help pepole and that they look a bit realistic..i will try to make all the badges club and nationals.. would be greatful if anyone could show me how one of my badges looks in the game..beacuse i don't have it..i'm waiting for PES 5.

do you think any1 will do an online guide like GOAL from pesfan did ???????????

i dont want to wait till october but my ps2 aint chipped is there anyway i can play the game on pc or something-help please

pesswede, I'll try to post pics of some of your badges. They look awesome in game, believe me.

pesswede said:
Thanks man.. i just hope i can help pepole and that they look a bit realistic..i will try to make all the badges club and nationals.. would be greatful if anyone could show me how one of my badges looks in the game..beacuse i don't have it..i'm waiting for PES 5.
when you get pro evo 5 will u be bringing out a guide coz dey luk great

Gedtillo said:
Here are more:
http://flickr.com/photos/23835280@N00/?saved=1

30946035_135d047165_o.jpg

30946034_2ff3601b76_o.jpg

30946033_62b757b376_o.jpg

30946032_fdb11e758a_o.jpg

30944792_3bcacd75d5_o.jpg

Gotta work in the Spain badge, but I think I did very well... didn't I? ;) Look at Spain's shorts, or England crest... amazing editor, so easy, so many possibilities...

will some1 be bringin a guid out for the kits

Could anyone do a Shakhtar Donetsk, Fenerbahce or Besiktas badge for me please. Any help would be greatly appreciated :) .

can i be rude and ask for some pics of the editing section within the game such as the different fonts kit temps etc please would be greatful

Could anyone do a Sao Paulo badge for me please. Any help would be greatly appreciated

the work use guys are doing is amazing so good i was just wondering if anyone could post a picture of the team selection with the edited badges like an so i can see how good they look are they all the correct size and width unlike the old pes great work lads thanks

Back
Top Bottom