WE9: In-game editor - Superb!!

Wow did you do the Manchester United badge with all those blue-yellow-green colours or did you just keep it simple and replaced those colors by yellow and such?

love the birmingham kit you done but they are kit make is lonsdale now not diadora very good though ;)

No this is not patching as pushkin thought....and if Doubla R you are talking to me, then I had the badges from WE8:LE and I just put them on to my memory card....but on the picture of the Man Utd kit that I posted-that is Gedtillo's creation:)

Hi I am trying to create liverpools kit but am having problems. I used dannyBoy20 images to create the badge and carlsberg logo but now I have no room left to add the reebok lgo. I changed the current bage to the correct one and created the carlsberg logo using the two logo options, so where do i create the reebok lgo? The carlsberg logo also seems a bit small, I've searched the thread but can find the answer, can anyone help?
Thanks

Yeah, fatman, of course I have WE9, if not how would I have got the pics in the first page? However, I won't be able to play it for some days as I'm not living at home right now... that's why I'm so interested in seeing in-game images :D

DoublaR, I used the Photoshop tutorial that I've posted in the first post of this topic.

Dieseluk, that is a common problem with no solution: that is the biggest realistic Carlsberg logo that you can achieve, and leaves no room for the rebook logo. Personally I still prefer that instead of the crappy bigger Carlsberg text-logo and having the reebok logo.

What I do is I put a little "Reebok" text where the sponsor logo should be: thus filling the blank there is.

Another problem you'll find is that if you use this method, a small "Carls" will appear also at the shorts, and there's no way of getting rid of it, as you have to have the same logo in shirt and shorts, and if you disable the logo at the shorts, it also disappears at the shirt. But, hey, this way you have a Carlsberg logo that rocks!

You can choose to go the text-way, however... it's up to you.

Yeah, it would be perfect... and it is possible. But the task needs a world class editor!

It can be made if someone was able to create a logo that, when placed JUST OVER the Carlsberg text created with the text tool, seemed the same as the real one, leaving one slot to put the reebok logo. If anyone was able to create such logo, he would be the real #1!!

redgiggs.jpg

I suck at editing...this is the best i can do.

Nazzo... it seems you suck at linking images too... :D

Just kidding, man! :D The link is broken.

Not to be picky, but I think the Nike symbol is too slanted. Try rotating it a little bit anti-clockwise, and it should look perfect:)

Also, in the adidas symbol, going from left to right, each line should overlap the height of the previous one. Like so:

do you think any1 will do an online guide like GOAL from pesfan did ???????????

i dont want to wait till october but my ps2 aint chipped is there anyway i can play the game on pc or something-help please

The 'Carlsberg' logo is far too small, thast why I never used it, although if you did use it...you could simply put 'Rbk' in place of the Reebok logo.

fatman_scoop said:
No this is not patching as pushkin thought....and if Doubla R you are talking to me, then I had the badges from WE8:LE and I just put them on to my memory card....but on the picture of the Man Utd kit that I posted-that is Gedtillo's creation:)

Can you explain me what is it then? thx :roll:

pesswede, let me just tell you that you badges are simply perfect, i think you are making a good work and the badges look so good and perfect in the game. So realistic!!! Keep up the great job and i hope you also make the club badges!!! Thank you man!!! You are great badge maker!!!

Back
Top Bottom