WE9: In-game editor - Superb!!

i use just my normal usb and the max drive cd that comes with it its fine wen using a norm usb just make sure the op file iisnt hidden sumwhere in a folder place it by itself in the open if that makes sense then follow uthe normal procedure

Just noticed the update on the first page - cheers, very helpful. How do you make the logo on the shirt and shorts (e.g. nike tick) different colours? When I change it on the shorts to black it changes it on the shirt too, or can't you do that?

BazHidler, it's been already answered: you must make all logos in plain white (despite the templates), and then use the "tint" color in the kit editor to apply the color to the logo you've selected for the kit. I hope I made myself clear...

Yeah, Thomas, your kit is much better: this was not mine, but a friend's from other forum (I can't post pictures now as I'm not living at home right now). ;) Cool work!

Hey Ged some of your flags you posted are too big...for example the Sweden flag has been done in the emblem editor....but with National Teams I cant get into that...I would have to make the badge as a logo and then put it on the strip...could you post up the Boca Juniors,River Plate,Celtic & Olympiakos flags mate:) would be greatly appreciated...

First post updated with:
Bayern München:
Munich.jpg

Bayer Leverkusen:
Leverkusen.jpg

Borussia Dortmund:
Dortmund.jpg

Stuttgart:
Stuttgart.jpg

Werder Bremen:
Breme.jpg

Schalke 04:
Gelsen.jpg

Courtesy of Forever PES.

OK, I will try to post those flags. :)

River Plate:
RiverP.gif

Boca Juniors
BocaJ.gif

Olympiakos
Olympiakos.jpg

Celtic
GCeltic.jpg

Credit to Lisso ;)

First post updated.

These latter are not mine, Lisso from http://www.foreverpes.fr.tc/ made these templates. There you can find lots more. However, as these are not pictures directly taken from the editor, you must start drawing from the center in order to keep the badge proportioned - don't start with the borders of the picture as a reference.

I know some of my badges are a little big, you can enter the logo editor, open them in layer editor mode and shrink them a little - i post them the bigger I can so people can choose wether to have more resolution at a bigger size, or smaller size but less detail, it's up to you.

These are made from a real picture of the badge - you take it into photoshop, scale them to a grid the size you consider (matching the one inside the game) and try to pick the colors that match the badge underneath.

These are not "blurry" colors, they are plain simple colors that you can achieve with the pallette editor inside the logo editor. The choice of three different tones for the same color gives a lot of life and better looks to the badges. However, you can always try to use one or two colors only - a little less work, but worse results. Take a little time when you start editing to create those colors with the pallette editor and your badge will look A LOT better.

For example, in the last two badges, there are only FOUR colors, which are four different tones of red. If you follow the pattern in the template the crest will look awesome!

Ok Gedtillo cheers mate ;) ...in photoshop what do I scale the original badge to? Do i shrink it, then zoom in 8times or something witht he grid on?:s

I had a guide a while ago..dunno where I got it from though..anybody know?

The first post of this thread, where I am gathering all the information. The guide has been added, as well as the rest of the pictures have been re-ordered and structured for easier viewing.

So first post updated with Badge photoshop editing guide by snigletAteam.

It wasnt that guide but I'll give that one a go anyway :) cheers!

Oh btw, know how e have like Nika,Puma,Reebok logo's...well how come the Adidas one is so bad? couldnt someone just copy one that is already on a kit like AC Milan or Real Madrid or something, coz the Adidas logo posted is too big and I've noticed that nobody's been able to create a realistic one.

New Liverpool badge

Here's the new Liverpool badge created following the guide.

First post updated. ;)

Cheers Ged , that Adidas badge ends up being about the same size as the normal one that most people use....I foudn one earleir on a link that you gave in the first post.

These new templates added: I think they look great at pixel size, can't wait to get back home and try them, as they seem to provide much better results than the previous.
Do not hesitate to apply the colors that the template brings, although they may seem out of place: they're there so that the badge looks good from a little distance. However, you can always try to replace some parts with other colors in order to get a better close-up looks.

Manchester United (created following tutorial):

Liverpool 2005 badge (created following tutorial):

Comparison of how these new badge templates show up against the originals:

Could anyone give those a try and post a pic of in-game images of these badges?

I won't get back home until next week and am so excited to see if they match up so good as they do here. Yes? Please?

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom