WE9: In-game editor - Superb!!

Bit of a dilemma now, because the man united badge looks perfect if you do it as logo but this doesn't leave enough room to put in the vodafone symbol and the nike swoosh. This is pretty annoying cos the whole kit would be perfect otherwise.

Make it as a badge, and it will look also amazing! Don't you fancy the pics I posted?

I have tried doing it as an emblem but it looks crap in comparison with the logo edited version.

EDIT: Oops, silly me. Because I always user the layer edit in emblem I never actually realised that you could use the pixel version there too. I'll have to re-do the united one now.

I've just finished off the whole premiership's badges and kits so hopefully most of them won't need changing from layer to pixel.

Last edited:
BazHilder, now I get it! :P It seemed so strange to me that you thought that the badges looked crap while the logos looked great... while badges have more resolution ;)

Good you discovered pixel-by-pixel badge editing! :D Regards.

Hi guys where abouts are you making those badges? in the logo editor? as you cant edit the national teamsd flags...Some of the pictures there are too big for the logo editor though.

Gedtillo said:
BazHilder, now I get it! :P It seemed so strange to me that you thought that the badges looked crap while the logos looked great... while badges have more resolution ;)

Good you discovered pixel-by-pixel badge editing! :D Regards.

just stop moaning; let us collect money for gedtillo so we buy him an xport so we can also get his fantastic optionfile.

kozo's and sezu's mixed optionfile are good but can't match gedtillo's

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=23974

Hey, just wait till you see my new teams :)

Bayern, Borussia Dortmund, Stuttgart, Bremen, Sao Paulo, Santos, Boca, River, Newcastle, Everton...
let us collect money for gedtillo so we buy him an xport so we can also get his fantastic optionfile.
That's a neat idea! :P How much is it and where can I find it?

Gedtillo said:
Hey, just wait till you see my new teams :)

Bayern, Borussia Dortmund, Stuttgart, Bremen, Sao Paulo, Santos, Boca, River, Newcastle, Everton...

That's a neat idea! :P How much is it and where can I find it?

ha ha: google: x-port for ps2

Gedtillo said:
Ooops, 32,95€ + shipping... too much just for this. Bad luck. :P
the max drive is quite good too ... and cheaper ;)

but I'm not sure that it works on the slim ps2 (my max drive with AR max evo didn't want to start on the slim ps2 :/

Hmm, so Max drive is a USB Stick... How come such thing has not been developed yet by we people? If Max drive people can, we can write some drivers for the PS2... I'll try...

But will consider buying a Max drive though! :D

teebo said:
the max drive is quite good too ... and cheaper ;)

but I'm not sure that it works on the slim ps2 (my max drive with AR max evo didn't want to start on the slim ps2 :/

Feck, I just bought the new slimline, suppose I can use the old PS2 to transfer files then.

Not now: won't be back home until august the 20th, so will not be able to take any more pictures, I will try to find some over the Internet.;)

kingpug said:
Feck, I just bought the new slimline, suppose I can use the old PS2 to transfer files then.

maybe it's ok with a new driver (I don't know et nothing about it on play.com ... but I hope so for slim ps2 buyers)
but with mine it's impossible ... the slim ps2 don't recognize the driver cd

in fact I have the old ps2 and a friend has the slim
so I tranfert all on my memory card and then we copy the option file between the memory cards .... that could be a solution for you ;)

Oh, man, sorry... I might copy all the contents there and update the main post here, just wait.

kingpug said:

Hey , chill guys! My PStwo is brand new, and my Max Drive about a year old, but they work fine, I've never had any problems with it.

Back
Top Bottom