WE9: In-game editor - Superb!!

This WE9 editor looks really promising, so much better than PES4 so am really looking forward to it! Can I ask a couple of questions to those who have WE9 already...

1. On PES4 when inputting text to place on a shirt there are only about 3 rubbish fonts and also about 3 sizes for the text (small, smaller & massive!) Is there now more variety when putting text on kits, such as more fonts and the ability to make it exactly the size you want?

2. Also along similar lines, I see from some screenshots that firstly you can put a border around the player's shirt number (a welcome addition) and that you can select new fonts for the player's name on the back of the shirt (like in the camoranesi photo). How many different fonts/designs are there for the names and numbers on the shirts? Are there all the styles for nike, adidas, maybe even a premier league like style etc?

could somebody please post there version of the newcastle kit it would be much apreciated

Does anybody has the Ireland crest and shirt? I really need this, and i read all the topic and couldnt find it...

Thanks!

dave_walker22 said:
This WE9 editor looks really promising, so much better than PES4 so am really looking forward to it! Can I ask a couple of questions to those who have WE9 already...

1. On PES4 when inputting text to place on a shirt there are only about 3 rubbish fonts and also about 3 sizes for the text (small, smaller & massive!) Is there now more variety when putting text on kits, such as more fonts and the ability to make it exactly the size you want?

2. Also along similar lines, I see from some screenshots that firstly you can put a border around the player's shirt number (a welcome addition) and that you can select new fonts for the player's name on the back of the shirt (like in the camoranesi photo). How many different fonts/designs are there for the names and numbers on the shirts? Are there all the styles for nike, adidas, maybe even a premier league like style etc?

Not sur on the numbers ive not played with them yet but as for text theres a few different fonts and the size is adjustable from tiny to very large.

Men, this sounds a little bit like a joke. :) I HAVE NO XPORT, so I cannot post any option files Sorry, my deepest apologies, but I just CAN'T. Please, PLEASE, stop asking for it :P

England badge:

Manchester United Badge:

Once again, forgive the bad quality, hope this helps. ;)

Gedtillo said:
Men, this sounds a little bit like a joke. :) I HAVE NO XPORT, so I cannot post any option files Sorry, my deepest apologies, but I just CAN'T. Please, PLEASE, stop asking for it :P

England badge:

Manchester United Badge:

omfg gt, plz i need ur option file lolzez!!!!111oneoneone

In jest, of course:) Once I get my fernando patch working I'll put up some of my own designs, and between us, we can rule the world!!!! (of we editing)

Yeah, we'll take over the whole galaxy from end to end...! :P

Now trying to nail the new Ireland badge and kit, will post pics later...

Gedtillo said:

England badge:

Manchester United Badge:

ok won't aks (was my first asking though)

Is it just me or do the kits that people are making look better in game than some of the photoreslistic ones?

Gedtillo said:

England badge:

Manchester United Badge:

Thanks your my saviour :D

Gedtillo said:

England badge:

Manchester United Badge:

Thanks a lot for the England Badge. MU one look perfect, but can you take a picture in 8x. Cause in 4x it's really hard to do it in the game.

Ireland badge:

Ireland kit (I did my best, please someone try to improve this):

tom2s said:
Thanks a lot for the England Badge. MU one look perfect, but can you take a picture in 8x. Cause in 4x it's really hard to do it in the game.

I just can't, in 8x the badge won't show entirely (club badges have more resolution than logos, which is what we use to create National team badges), so it would just show a portion of the crest. Try to do this this way, it's the only thing I can tell you :(

Gedtillo said:
I just can't, in 8x the badge won't show entirely (club badges have more resolution than logos, which is what we use to create National team badges), so it would just show a portion of the crest. Try to do this this way, it's the only thing I can tell you :(

ok thanks a lot for the work you've done.

kooynami said:
Which colour have you used for the Netherlands kit?

My version :

the new holland orange is different like the old with the black short.
try this orange for the last holland orange and white nike shirt :

R = 29
G = 15
B = 6

the old with the black short is more like that :

R = 31
G = 11
B = 6

Last edited:
Just so some of you know, Scorpio's Optionfile contains badges for all the teams, so you can import the emblem without using up a logo space. Theyre excellent too.

Gedtillo said:
Thanx thomas. :D

It's the default color, but is perfect
konami make the good colors for few teams

you need change few colors of teams like yellow and green of Brazil

Last edited:
You...drew those MU and england badges????? My God, yu're crazy!! (and you're great, of course! ;) )

But how can badges be imported? I've seen a pic somewhere in this post with spain badge on the shirt..and how to import adidas, nike, etc.?

toonarmy78 said:
You...drew those MU and england badges????? My God, yu're crazy!! (and you're great, of course! ;) )

But how can badges be imported? I've seen a pic somewhere in this post with spain badge on the shirt..and how to import adidas, nike, etc.?

You can import badges/logos from WE8 or WE8:LE in save management or something in WE9. This won't be perfect though since WE9 uses bigger templates or however I should explain it. To put it another way, I'd just wait for someone to patch them into the game or wait for a WE9 editor.

Thanks for those ireland kits brotha! am so happy bout that. cant wait till october!!!

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE POST A NEWCASTLE KIT PLLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE I AM DESPERATE

Back
Top Bottom