WE9: In-game editor - Superb!!

great work!!!!!!!!!!..........those kits and new badges are really amazing.....i was just wondering if is possible to have an opfile...with just the kits and badges modifications...since there is already a new fernando translation patch....that also include transfer and all....and im almost sure that it wont be compatible with the great scorpio's work.........but those kits modifications are fantastic......thanx guys

Gedtillo said:
OK, then orange it will be :D
More pics, now the TEMPLATES:

Now the last kit pics (I haven't edited players yet):

What about the nike shirts....can you make a circle ????

SUPERKITS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1b746b33.jpg

Anybody know that how to make the back name place....

oranje said:
When higgs finished his logo pack , we have a slot extra to make a circle for nike shirts !!!!!!!!

on national kts u cant go that low anyway, it only allows u to go near the top

hi,

These are awesome guys keep up the good work, just wanted 2 ask a quick question, can u put the circle around the numbers on the nike jerseys, eg. protugal, brazil etc ?

Thanks

Samar

samar7 said:
hi,

These are awesome guys keep up the good work, just wanted 2 ask a quick question, can u put the circle around the numbers on the nike jerseys, eg. protugal, brazil etc ?

Thanks

Samar

Somebody just bloody answered that a couple of posts before yours! maybe try and read!

Thanks for the pixelated version of the badges :)

How are you making the logos? are you making them in the team selection bit where you make the teams' flag? or are you making them in the actual sponsor editor thing?

Ok i want to help with the is project but need to know if i can use the kits i have done on my option file and then add the ones that you gusy have done? IF so how would i do this?

I want to combined my club option file with a international option file plus a laest transfers option file, but how would i do this?

I can't believe it.. every year Konami does something fucking annoying with the game. This year it looks to be three things I have noticed.

1: You can only have 50 badges/flags in an option file (last year it was 64, which wasn't even enough)

2: It doesn't look like it is possible to patch the unlicensed kits

3: The arrangement of teams in the unlicensed leages.. they aren't in alphabetical order like they should be and was last year. oh god :(

I just thought of something, since konami don't have 05/06 kits in the game, they probably got 04/05 kit templates in the editing mode, so maybe when PES5 comes out, they'll have 05/06 kits and probably 05/06 kit templates in editing mode.

The logos are looking great :) i cant wait to get to try them out for myself ;)

Anyone up for trying the Scotland badge?

59400001.gif

NikE

Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes! I cant' figure out how to make the czech's rep. and england kits, they're kind of hard. Can anybody give me some hints on these please???? thx

anyone got a template of the man utd badge please as i am struggling to get it right.

Some awsome kits you guys have done so far.

Does anyone have a Bayern Munich template? I am having a tough time with the diamonds in the middle. Thx :D

oMGGGG damnn they look HOTTT....realy hope some OPTION file comes out soon with Clubs and National kits ..awsome shit ;}

holy s**t. the editing looks amazin. could someone post some premiership kits and badges plz.

Bring on pes5.

Back
Top Bottom