WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - News/Discussions Official Thread (Last Update 07/10/07)

Picture from Fifa 08.

There's so much wrong with it. Body shape, faces, colours, number spacing. Yeah, they probably will improve it but some people criticized Pro Evo's early build so much on here. Anyway, Pro Evo graphics are so much better. I've said before and I'll say it again. Fifa graphics only look good from afar. Pro Evo's is way better.

I agree but it's comparing apples with tits, cause it's WII version.

Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - News/Discussions Official Thread (Last Update 07/10/07)

I agree but it's comparing apples with tits, cause it's WII version.
:lmao:

I'll be trying to fit that into conversation as much as possible from now on. :D

the FIFA shot is current gen.

But anyway you are right: Body shape, faces, colours, number spacing still look wrong in the FIFA series (next/current gen)

__

FIFA has a better/more drastic lightning and the stadiums/pitches look better. But that's all.

Physics/animations of FIFA07 are far behind. I can't judge 08, as there are no videos/demo yet.

And no, I'm not a PES fanboy. I'd like to see FIFA the better game, as they have all the licenses Konami (unfortunally) will never get. They have all the money to get licences, motion capture studios, etc, but they are lacking the passion for football.

Konami is the other way around: Seabass prefers to tweak the AI for another month, instead of spending a few hours into texturing.
I don't think the graphics we've seen so far are bad, but with a small effort they could be pushed miles ahead.

As for the console wars:
I have both next gen system, so I don't care which one will be better. And I think they will be (almost) the same.

Maybe the PS3 will have the better version, but that's in 2/3 years.

Um fuck off! this is a WE/PES 2008 Next Gen thread... we can discuss Xbox 360 related WE/PES stuff in here!

dj, when you start posting the amount of usefull information that TG has over the years, then you can tell him to fuck off, until that happens, and you keep spouting useless crap, you should fuck off. TG is a legend, you need to show some respect.

I just saw this gameplay vid of Fifa on Game trailer, stay with me it is on topic sort of. Apart from almost dying of laughter from the poor quality of the player, I noticed that Fifa seems to have lost its 360 degrees of play control in favour of the 8 direction style of PES, or it could just be the crap players!

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21903.html

That's the Wii version. Don't get too excited.

dj, when you start posting the amount of usefull information that TG has over the years, then you can tell him to fuck off, until that happens, and you keep spouting useless crap, you should fuck off. TG is a legend, you need to show some respect.
Thanks gomito, but i'm for the "freedom of expression" so let's him insult me.

@ agentmatrix:

To be fair thats a very low quality pic, and more inportantly its a ps2 version!!! Also i dont know how you play pes, but i usually play footie games from afar..........

EDIT:

hmmmmm, thought i was already at the last post. Enough has been said i see.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back on topic, is there actually any news? Or is everbody just trying to use ps2/wii fifa pics to defend pes nextgen graphics? Either way we'll just have to wait to see how it looks/moves from a gameplay view as most of us skip the closeups after a week anyway.

Last edited:

who are you gomito,Thomas Goals lover?

DJ can express his opinion(albeit should be after a deep breath). These forums are going to rack and ruin, I notice nobody commented on the wanky comment TG made to DJ provoking such a reaction.

I dont see moderator under your username either, so you should maybe stop acting like you are one.

who are you gomito,Thomas Goals lover?

DJ can express his opinion(albeit should be after a deep breath). These forums are going to rack and ruin, I notice nobody commented on the wanky comment TG made to DJ provoking such a reaction.

I dont see moderator under your username either, so you should maybe stop acting like you are one.
I hope you joke ?
Just look post from two weeks ago of cammeyboy and djdoc always topic off !

NOW STOP ! back to PES2008

I hope you joke ?
Just look post from two weeks ago of cammeyboy and djdoc always topic off !

NOW STOP ! back to PES2008

But there's nothing to talk about right now.

Because of this, I will take up the opportunity to ask you some questions, because you intrigue me.

First off, who are you? A rather open question that you can answer however you like.

Secondly, how do you know so much? Hardcore networking over decades?

Thirdly, where and why did you decide to learn English?

Finally, what does an average day involve in the life of ThomasGOAL?

Thanks gomito, but i'm for the "freedom of expression" so let's him insult me.

Alright then you knobhead

I yoke.

p.s. i love you

Wasup Boys,

Sorry its been a while but Adam and I are working hard on some cool stuff. Thomas Goal sorry to see that you are being harassed by some kids on here. I have something to discuss with you but i guess i will catch you on MSN later after my recording session.

By the way, who the fuck is cowden_harley?

suff when u say u r workin hard on some cool stuff do you have the and are preparing it or you are as usual working hard to get it?

Wasup Boys,

Sorry its been a while but Adam and I are working hard on some cool stuff. Thomas Goal sorry to see that you are being harassed by some kids on here. I have something to discuss with you but i guess i will catch you on MSN later after my recording session.

By the way, who the fuck is cowden_harley?

A long time member, sick of thomas goals posse thinking they run this place.

In the mean time...

I made a picture of the wenb team

wenbbl2.png

i think it revealed a deep seated hatred of northerners.

apologies adonis

edit: i hope you like the kit i made

Who the fuck is Gomito? I have been posting opinions and views and ive cut my off topic posts to a minimum. I think someone needs to read posts/threads more. I think you will find I contribute more positive posts than I do negative ones. People like you just love jumping on BandWagons like the TG one you are on Now.

True, obviously not much news at the moment :rolleyes:

can we delete this thread and start a fresh one?

i am so sick and tired of this.

This thread should be deleted anyway, we should have 1 for P$3 WE/PES discussions and one for Xbox 360.

I think ill abandon this thread myself.

This thread was meant to replace the old one that also spiralled into this.

A new thread would merely do the same.

A hype train cannot function with "Here's a few screenshots. Also it's going to have some new features. Wait until August."

There is nothing new coming out on the PES scene and there wont be for some time.

i guess it's gonna be full of shit in no time, cos it's not the matter of thread it's a matter of people who post there.

The problem is that Konami are Up Sony's arse and a Obviously most of us are Up Konami arse but some cant separate themselves from Konami cause and have become blind Playstation fans.
So if you say anything bad about Sony the Fanboys instantly gang up and jump all over you because theres safety in numbers.

Just because i slag of Sony and i am not afraid of slagging off Konami either even tho i clearly love there game which is why i gotten more frustrated over the years doesn't mean I'm a Microsoft Fanboys but that how Sony Fanboys will see it(black and white) unfortunately.

I told everyone on ere the Xbox 360 version (clearly not a Fanboy)everyone slagged me off but i was right.

The most Recent thing was that there would be no WE/PES at E3 got slagged but was right.

The PS3 version just like the first version on any console including Fifa will be shit. So slag me as we wait and see.

I have said before with every release now year after year the pessimistic view surrounding Konami and WE/PES has unfortunately become the safer bet.

In the mean time...

I made a picture of the wenb team

wenbbl2.png

i think it revealed a deep seated hatred of northerners.

apologies adonis

edit: i hope you like the kit i made

lol

But why the hell does Suff look smooth? You OBVIOUSLY havent seen him in real life ;)

More bullshit on this thread... It's all fault of Konami! XD

Year after year this kind of thread just deteriorates into what it has now as there is never enough news to satisfy everyone.

Closing this thread and starting a new one would be pointless as the new one would go the same way. You just gotta filter thru the shit

Picture from Fifa 08.

There's so much wrong with it. Body shape, faces, colours, number spacing. Yeah, they probably will improve it but some people criticized Pro Evo's early build so much on here. Anyway, Pro Evo graphics are so much better. I've said before and I'll say it again. Fifa graphics only look good from afar. Pro Evo's is way better.

There's a video on gametrailers.com.

AHAHAHAHA, sorry people but you took a fifa shot from the WII VERSION..............

Some of you are so biased!!!!!!!!!!!

Year after year this kind of thread just deteriorates into what it has now as there is never enough news to satisfy everyone.

Closing this thread and starting a new one would be pointless as the new one would go the same way. You just gotta filter thru the shit
I agree. Just leave it this way; maybe delete some posts or so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom