WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - News/Discussions Official Thread (Last Update 07/10/07)

I just cant get my head around why fifa or pes wont be shown at e3 - I mean i could understand they maybe are a little caucious(sp) that they dont want to get into a head to head -

But come on - they must be huge sellers for their repective companies, shirley?

I am serious. And stop callng me Shirley.

100?

Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - News/Discussions Official Thread (Last Update 07/10/07)

I just cant get my head around why fifa or pes wont be shown at e3 - I mean i could understand they maybe are a little caucious(sp) that they dont want to get into a head to head -

But come on - they must be huge sellers for their repective companies, shirley?

Its the US market mate, I presume.

I personally expect it to be unveiled at Leipzig next month properly.

woooo!!! 100!!! party at adonis's house????

Kojima talked about Sony Show next week maybe there we'll get a glimpse of the next PES. Podcast fellows, u know anything about it?????

Still I have found the Sony Conference annoying, what's all that BS about the avatar. And they did overdo it, since they are accused of not having decent games on the market they showed off every piece they have, but a part from the usual suspect MGS4 and GT5 nothing really I care for.

Gamespot shows a lot of stuff live, have a look, the EA thing should be soon.

Heheheheh... 94 pages of bullshit and 6 pages with real interesting info. A new worldwide record of bulshit? \o/

Anyway, Looks like this E3 2007 will be frustating for us, fans of WE/PES.

I want to run you over in a truck full of shirts that you have to wear tucked in

I've always wanted a signature. One of the funniest things I've ever read on a message board.

I've always wanted a signature. One of the funniest things I've ever read on a message board.

I'll go down the same route mate, if you don't mind that is.

Kojima talked about Sony Show next week maybe there we'll get a glimpse of the next PES. Podcast fellows, u know anything about it?????

I think it was Tokyo game show where MGS4 would be playable. But I think the Interpreter misstranslated because he said next week and I don't think it's next week. And the crowd begun laughing when he said that and he was a nervous fella:lol:

Page 100 seems to be shaping up to be a "no news whatsoever" page.

maybe the release of the ronaldo screens are an excuse for not showing the game at E3

maybe we should leave the page until news rushes in through the window

Last edited:

The lead graphics artist on PES2008 has been giving his reaction to the negative reaction to the screenshots from the game:
412_CuteMonkey.jpg

hey ppl who wants to get a life raise ur keyboards i think its time

woooo!!! 100!!! party at adonis's house????

Wohhhhoooooooooooooo! Paaaaaaaaaaaaaarrtaaaaaaaaayyyyy!

Hang on a minute...my house?...:(

Ea and Konami were too scared to show their soccer games because they knew they would be compared with their Old Master present at E3.

935845_20070711_screen002.jpg

Last edited:

This picture looks great , is it next gen ? But the shirts are untucked , omg

ZOMG 3d grass on SWOS! :) no untucked shirts... ok wont buy this piece of classic amazing game SHITTT because of no untucked shirts :) Seriously people this thread has gone from Sony vs Xbox (ermmmm MS for fuck sake!!) to a Truck load of tucked shirts on the M25 with CammeyBoy stuck under the wheels! Adonis and WENB guys anymore news?

Unfortunately they ran out of news a long time ago.

HI!

Ok "SWOS" will be available the 29th of July OR August, we don't really know??
Bye

ZOMG 3d grass on SWOS! :) no untucked shirts... ok wont buy this piece of classic amazing game SHITTT because of no untucked shirts :) Seriously people this thread has gone from Sony vs Xbox (ermmmm MS for fuck sake!!) to a Truck load of tucked shirts on the M25 with CammeyBoy stuck under the wheels! Adonis and WENB guys anymore news?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Always the same make troubles in this thread...

Some PLEASE get a hold of this fucking magazine! There was info on JLWE2007CC on this same mag 2 volumes ago and no one bothered but someone PLEASE get us a copy of this. Thank you.

I think it will only feature the new screenshots, the ones we already saw.

Fozan, about that avatar of you: Is that a new alien-race in Starcraft 2 or so? :D The guy has barely anything human :shock:

Fozan, about that avatar of you: Is that a new alien-race in Starcraft 2 or so? :D The guy has barely anything human :shock:

Is it photoshop's art or a real man? :-k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom