WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - News/Discussions Official Thread (Last Update 07/10/07)

Hurrah - 3,000th reply. God I'm bored ;)

Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - News/Discussions Official Thread (Last Update 07/10/07)

The EA looks good,next gen,so if that's what it takes??:applause:

The EA looks good,next gen , because there's pics are editing whit photoshop for that good look !!!! that is FAKE ;)
so why will see when FIFA 08 release 09/28/07

I wouldnt mind too much for textures quality... people of modding community will do a good job making it better.

Hurrah - 3,000th reply. God I'm bored ;)
Its posts like this that are no use whatsoever and are SPAM! if you havent got anything decent to post then dont post at all...

Its posts like this that are no use whatsoever and are SPAM! if you havent got anything decent to post then dont post at all...

And by drawing attention to it you've just created another one ;) Well done :applause:

At least my post tells people something useful and doesnt break forum rules about posting Spam shit just because im bored...

That GameStation mag should be ignored, as Thomas has proved this magazine takes news from internet speculation.

Regarding news? well it looks like Konami are gearing up for a big Leipzig. They game playable over there will be final build, so we'll be able to see what the games about.

Right now it seems unlikely we'll get any more news before Leipzig, especially with the event being so close.

Keep an eye out on the blog, we'll be announcing our involvment with Leipzig in a few weeks. Two words, maximum exposure :shock:

Seems like we must wait 23th august to see something... :twisted::-#:-#

Last edited:

That GameStation mag should be ignored, as Thomas has proved this magazine takes news from internet speculation.

Regarding news? well it looks like Konami are gearing up for a big Leipzig. They game playable over there will be final build, so we'll be able to see what the games about.

Right now it seems unlikely we'll get any more news before Leipzig, especially with the event being so close.

Keep an eye out on the blog, we'll be announcing our involvment with Leipzig in a few weeks. Two words, maximum exposure :shock:

Sounds great mate. :)

The EA looks good,next gen , because there's pics are editing whit photoshop for that good look !!!! that is FAKE ;)
so why will see when FIFA 08 release 09/28/07
As Jim Careys" the cable guy" would say SO!

Konami press conference was the shortest in E3 history.........15 minutes.....how pretentious they are......well better than 1 and half of little nothings I guess.

I thought EA would show fifa but still no news. Uhm....

When exactly is Leipzig?

And if it's close to E3, then I really can't get Konami. Why avoid an event as big and as well-covered as E3?

Way to go, it is no so close since there are 45 days remaining...

that is f×÷+*d up man why so far away

so there not even gonna show a f-~_in video at least this month.

PS: Konami are starting to annoy me hopping for something next week atleast :(

you never know there's gonna be something something on the next PSM3 mag next month so that sould be before leipzig and if it's a trailer I'm sure that by then we should already have seen it.

where can i buy this and does it work on a ps3
935845_20070711_screen002.jpg

Konami is annoying no one. The game will be released sometime October. Thats a fact. Live with it. And ffs kids on here do something with your lives til then. Time will pass by anyway and in no time we'll be in November blabbering about the game and all the new stuff and what we want in pes 2009. Some people on here need to go out more often, live a normal life.

lami - nice avatar!!
image.php

i shouldnt have got rid my booty pic last week! I need something to distract me until the boys get news from Leipzig:mrgreen:

Thomas Goal I have a lot of respect for the information you supply, but your blind backing of PS3 is irritating.

Thanks cowden at least you see sense. Why is it forums are always full of 1 Dimensional Wankers who cant see past their own noses?

Picture from Fifa 08.

There's so much wrong with it. Body shape, faces, colours, number spacing. Yeah, they probably will improve it but some people criticized Pro Evo's early build so much on here. Anyway, Pro Evo graphics are so much better. I've said before and I'll say it again. Fifa graphics only look good from afar. Pro Evo's is way better.

There's a video on gametrailers.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom