WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - News/Discussions Official Thread (Last Update 07/10/07)

It would be nice to see some of the crap deleted but can you imagine the job for the poor sucker who was told to do it? 30 posts multiplied by 102 pages = THREE THOUSAND AND SIXTY posts.

Incredible!! 3000 useless messages and 60 (if that) useful ones. We should be shot, all of us. Apart from ThomasGOAL, Adonis and Suffdaddy. ;)

Last edited:
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - News/Discussions Official Thread (Last Update 07/10/07)

Might aswell keep this thread for the shit posts as otherwise we'll have a whole number of shit threads popping up with useless posts ;)

@ jack, you could have just looked to the upper right side of the previous post(post number, mines gonna be nr. 3063), would have saved you the 5min it took to multiply 30 by 102 :lol:

It would be nice to see some of the crap deleted but can you imagine the job for the poor sucker who was told to do it? 30 posts multiplied by 102 pages = THREE THOUSAND AND SIXTY posts.

Incredible!! 3000 useless messages and 60 (if that) useful ones. We should be shot, all of us. Apart from ThomasGOAL, Adonis and Suffdaddy. ;)

Nope, I shouldn't be shot either.. I barely posted :)

@ jack, you could have just looked to the upper right side of the previous post(post number, mines gonna be nr. 3063), would have saved you the 5min it took to multiply 30 by 102 :lol:

:(

I think it's important that this thread remains intact in it's magnificent entirety for future generations to discover and realise how intelligent we were back in 2007.

Just imagine what sort of things they'll be talking about in PES in 2107...AI with players that genuinely think and learn like real humans, visuals identical to the real world, simulation of other sensations such as touch and smell, Master League with still only 2 divisions.

Lets just keep this thread about Pro evo next gen.
It's extremely dissapointing reading posts about how many posts someone has posted or how hot some girl is in some guys avatar.

This is my request to you guys, hope you'll grant me this reqquest.:)

And too keep my post about pro evo:
Pro evo out in October 26th too late don't you think?

@ winston:

There's actually a site on the net that keeps the internets history of pages. Cant remember what its called but on another forum i vist they had pages from about 10 years ago, its fun to read what was going on back then. Im sure if we could find the pages from when evoweb started the exact same discussions would be taking place, same as every bloody year really :lol:

Um fuck off! this is a WE/PES 2008 Next Gen thread... we can discuss Xbox 360 related WE/PES stuff in here!
Where's the moderaters intervention here?? people used to get barred for flaming like this...:nono::-#[-([-X

Picture from Fifa 08.

There's so much wrong with it. Body shape, faces, colours, number spacing. Yeah, they probably will improve it but some people criticized Pro Evo's early build so much on here. Anyway, Pro Evo graphics are so much better. I've said before and I'll say it again. Fifa graphics only look good from afar. Pro Evo's is way better.

There's a video on gametrailers.com.
That looks like ps2..

For the third time, it's from the Wii version.

I've started to notice an increase in posters (not aimed at anyone specifically, not even aimed at this thread alone) who will post their say but then not read what other people say. Perhaps it's from filtering through the crap, some of the half-readable stuff will get missed as well I suppose.

It is Wii, if you people watched the video, then you would see the little Wii controller demonstration. Period.

I know it's from Wii, I'm just commenting on a picture someone posted in this thread. :)

For the third time, it's from the Wii version.

I've started to notice an increase in posters (not aimed at anyone specifically, not even aimed at this thread alone) who will post their say but then not read what other people say. Perhaps it's from filtering through the crap, some of the half-readable stuff will get missed as well I suppose.
Are you on the rag or something? OK it's the Wii! What are you the evo-web SS? Opinions you Finoke! thats all...

It wasn't aimed at the people commenting on the picture/graphics, it was aimed at the people who keep saying is a PS2 picture.

It wasn't aimed at the people commenting on the picture/graphics, it was aimed at the people who keep saying is a PS2 picture.
I said it looked ps2,i was wrong..I stand corrected.:applause:

Konami should really pull out the stops..Lets have Rooney stamp on cavahlo's nuts, Ronaldo winking as a celebration,and the "real Ronaldo" rubbing is belly shouting" i ain't a fat bastard"..

I saw on winning eleven next gen blog that october 26th could be a potential release date, so TG could put that on the first post just for now.

I saw on winning eleven next gen blog that october 26th could be a potential release date, so TG could put that on the first post just for now.

I think its best to wait for an official release date from Konami, even though thats what we got told today.

a speculated date. sounds good to me. hey, the later the better. that way, Konami can be up to date in the fields of transfers, kits, and players' ability.

I think its best to wait for an official release date from Konami, even though thats what we got told today.

ok isnt coming out anytime soon so i'm now waiting 4 leipzeig and hoping that the final build looks great.

Boxart: I'm really hoping we dont have the same guys as last time.

Adonis having any luck with your contact lately , tell him personally from me HOMERSIMPSON that we would like just a two to five minute vid next week or atleast this month of some ingame stuff.

the FIFA shot is current gen.

But anyway you are right: Body shape, faces, colours, number spacing still look wrong in the FIFA series (next/current gen)

__

FIFA has a better/more drastic lightning and the stadiums/pitches look better. But that's all.

Physics/animations of FIFA07 are far behind. I can't judge 08, as there are no videos/demo yet.

And no, I'm not a PES fanboy. I'd like to see FIFA the better game, as they have all the licenses Konami (unfortunally) will never get. They have all the money to get licences, motion capture studios, etc, but they are lacking the passion for football.

Konami is the other way around: Seabass prefers to tweak the AI for another month, instead of spending a few hours into texturing.
I don't think the graphics we've seen so far are bad, but with a small effort they could be pushed miles ahead.

As for the console wars:
I have both next gen system, so I don't care which one will be better. And I think they will be (almost) the same.

Maybe the PS3 will have the better version, but that's in 2/3 years.

Apart from the posting of new information etc, - probably the most sensible post on this thread ;)

a speculated date. sounds good to me. hey, the later the better. that way, Konami can be up to date in the fields of transfers, kits, and players' ability.

I hope so...

I'm sure it will be Ronaldo and Terry on the cover here in the UK. :)

Man ,look what Seabass made us :) .Angry and bitter for waiting some "real" news .
ps:just kidding

If there is any shooting to be done it has to be someone as miserable as you.

Who complains of PES always being the same yet the news of a new one cannot come quick enough for you.

Stick to FIFA "Jack"

Titeo my friend when do konami ever do that? They must think that we don't care about such things,thats why she-fa,i mean fifa is moving forward because of detail. ok yes yes i am a fanboy...:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom