The Master League adventures thread

So, after the first ML season in Pes 2018, the owner just floods you with money regardless of your performance I guess, at least on classic 😅

Screenshot 2023-09-29 22-58-41.png
Screenshot 2023-09-29 23-26-23.png

was preparing to do backflips in order to complete and renovate my roster, but it seems (sadly?) it won't be necessary. Will still not buy superstars anyway, of course, I'm trying to put up a quite good, but realistic team 🙂

@Madmac79 Right! IIRC, I think PES 2017 also had this kind of after-season financial boost, so what I did in Reggina was create some "rules" for transfers! Like for example, I'd take my top rated player at the time (let's say he was a 73), and I'd make sure I wouldn't sign anyone who was above that rating! It worked pretty well because, as my players got better and developed, that number would slowly increase as my "best" player would have better overall!

So say for example, my invented secondary striker, El-Sherif, started off with a 73. I'd sign only players rated 73 and below.. And then as El-Sherif progressed, that number would go up, and so would my "top-limit rated transfers". :) I think that was a good way to create a more realistic team!

Also, I'd also apply a few other restrictions: follow the "country rules", so not exceed certain non-EU/Foreign players limits, only sign a few free "no negotiation fee" free agents, etc,. It added a lot to my campaign, maybe you can try some of these methods as well bro! :BSCARF:

Last edited:
So, in short, here is my summer market:

Screenshot 2023-09-30 15-27-33.png

Decided to trust the old group, to revive some youngster I under utlized last season and did the bare mininum on transfers, buying two good cbs for my 3 (5) back in Zagadou and Maripan, a physically strong ss like Marega, and two youngsters to grow in roles were I specifically don't have subs. Curious to see where this will led me.

I never (or rarely) sign youth players , they have a tendency to become way too good.
I have one in my pes 13 ML, but that's my limit.

Also when it comes to free agents or "others" that's a no go for me, at least if I'm playing let's say pes 17, it's always tons of good players not being affiliated with any teams since there's no licences for those teams in pes 17 (and also other games) I'm thinking German national team players without club teams.

Can't remember which game, 17 or 18 where I could sign Reuss etc for free.

If patched, that's a solution to that but I try not to sign those type of players (others) and if low level one's

World cup, second round
world cup 1-8.jpg

Best game? For sure it's Iran-Argentina, what a match! No goals after 90minutes, and then... First Iran scored twice in first extra time period. Argentina made two subs, goes full attack mode in 2nd extra time period, and scored two goals in 4 minutes. After seven penalty rounds Iran somehow managed to win.
Another match went to penalties, France-Mexico. Who scored for France? Lillian Thuram, yes, Thuram from 30m, great stuff.

Havent really played any pes in a week almost, to bad but ill get the itch again soon enough.
Unfortunately fifa 15 has taken over my pes/ml gaming
Nothing unfortunate about that bro! I actually think FIFA 15 is a good game, a bit on the tough side, but definitely underappreciated!

Coming back to PES, I'm thinking about re-shuffling my current 2013 Beira-Mar ML. I'm either thinking restart it in Top Player instead of SS or starting with another team, I will let you guys know! :TU:

Nothing unfortunate about that bro! I actually think FIFA 15 is a good game, a bit on the tough side, but definitely underappreciated!

Coming back to PES, I'm thinking about re-shuffling my current 2013 Beira-Mar ML. I'm either thinking restart it in Top Player instead of SS or starting with another team, I will let you guys know! :TU:
very underated and fun, tough yes, but rarely feel cheated!
TP has always, at least since PES 18 been my difficulty and it works well.
one difficulty hardly anyone mentions when saying "oh but TP is to easy", well change the camera to a closer one, trust me now TP is tough again.
I always count the camera in to the difficulty setting or the pass assist.
Yes do that Millos

Sorry I’ve not been as active lately all, work and family life has been quite busy over the last couple of weeks.

I have still managed to squeeze in quite a bit of gameplay but just not had the chance to provide an update.

Unfortunately, season 3 ended in disappointment. We lost the PEU Cup Final 2-0 to Dynamo Kiev. That is the third season in a row where they have won the cup, total dominance in that competition from the Ukrainian side. There were no complaints from me, it summed up our season really. We looked sluggish and I can’t recall us really creating any clear goal scoring opportunities. We kept them at bay until late in the second half before a second goal in the 90th minute killed us.

IMG_1657.jpeg

It was disappointing in the league too - Ultimately the addition of European football caught up with us and the squad was too thin on the ground. A respectable finish in the end but we probably had our sights on finishing slightly higher. The draws were our main issue, with 14 in total. We really struggled to break teams down and ran out of steam in a lot of games.

Olympiakos won a second consecutive league title. Meaning after 3 seasons they have two league titles and Dinamo Zagreb have another.

IMG_1658.jpeg

Our run to the cup final and Europa League QF gave us a pretty decent transfer budget though, with around £14m to spend. I made the most of it and we have undertaken quite a decent rebuild, with 6 new signings in total. We can now field two pretty decent teams and have that greater coverage in terms of depth.

Our incomings:

M. Tresor - AM (Willem II)
B. Riveros - LB (Brondby)
Ivan - GK (Ponte Preta)
J. Cajuste - DM (Reims)
Affena Gyan - CF (Cremonese)
M. Cham - AM (Clermont Foot)

We had a lot of outgoings too - Losing quite a few of our original default players including Castolo, Minanda, Iouga and Kondelenan. Castolo made over 100 appearances but could only manage 9 goals. Minanda notched up triple figures in terms of appearances too and scored some crucial goals for us in the first couple of seasons. Both PES legends who will be missed in the squad.

IMG_1659.jpeg

One added bonus heading into season 4 is that we managed to qualify for the Europa League again due to Dynamo Kiev qualifying via their league position and winning the cup. So as cup runners up, we picked up the final qualification spot!

On to season 4 we go - I have a really good feeling about this new look team!

@Kopite1990 I'm seeing some familiar players that I've used in previous ML's! Okechukwu, Salazar, (I really loved both, especially Salazar, from Millos! :BSCARF: ) In a way, it's cool to see that Olympiakos and Dynamo Kiev are dominating the League and the Cup, respectively, gives you an additional fire under PES United's belly to aim for!

Sad to see Castolo go but only 9 goals in over 100 appearances is very poor for a striker. Fortunately, he's found his footing in Estrela Azul Paulista! :BSCARF:

Fun story! I'm really enjoying it! Next season will be a challenge, you'll have to juggle local league and Europa football once again! But I'm sure that PES United will be up to the challenge, with a strengthened squad (especially considering form and possible injuries!) You just know that youngster S. Ramos is just waiting to blossom as well.. Let's go bro!! :TU:

Last edited:
1696409941363.png

As for my Beira-Mar PES 2013 save in Portuguese second division, I am past the 1/3 mark of my first season! When we left off, we had played 5 league games (1-2-2) and had just won the first round of the Portuguese Cup in a big upset against 1st division team Vitoria SC! Unfortunately, we weren't able to replicate this win in the 2nd round of the Cup, and ended up losing 1-0 against 2nd place place Covilha! Even though I would've loved to have followed the upset with a win, no shame in losing out to the 2nd ranked team in the division!

In anycase, here I am, several games later right after Fixture 13, and our record is 4-5-4. I will go ahead and write how we've done so far! (I'm playing with these custom settings from Jenkey's tool!)

1696408439940.png1696409201922.png

Oliveirense 2-1 Beira-Mar
Beira-Mar 0-1 SC Farense
Atlético CP 1-1 Beira-Mar
Beira-Mar
2-2 Trofense
Beira-Mar 3-2 Penafiel
Leixoes 0-0 Beira-Mar
Moreirense 0-1 Beira-Mar
Beira-Mar
1-2 Feirense
GD Chavez 2-0 Beira-Mar
Santa Clara 2-2 Beira-Mar
Uniao 0-0 Beira-Mar
Beira-Mar
1-0 Covilha
CD Tondela 2-3 Beira-Mar

Beira-Mar 2-2 Vitoria SC (PK win!)
SC Covilha 1-0 Beira Mar

As you guys can see, after the 0-1 win against Moreirense in fixture 7, we went on an awful streak, losing 3 straight matches (we were sitting in 16th out of 18th at the time), after recovering somewhat with two draws against Santa Clara and and away win at Uniao! In fixtures 12 and 13 though, I've got my first two game winning streak of the season, winning against #2 ranked Covilha (revenge against our cup rivals), and also what I believe is the biggest win of the season, against CD Tondela away! We were down 2-1, but then equalized (by our starting striker #9 Kieza) and then got a LAST MINUTE GAME WINNING GOAL by one of our usual bench players (Jerome Ouiya)! (see video below, I joined both goals!!) :TU:

I'm really hoping that these two wins will be the start of something new. The great news is that the win against Tondela moved us up to 9th place (in an 18 team league), first time we crack the top half of the table in a while! Promotion is going to look tough this season, as we need to finish in the top 3 to get promoted (no playoffs in Portuguese Segunda Liga) but anything's possible as we still have plenty of matches to go! (approximately two thirds of the season remaining!)

1696410674449.png

Here is my team at the moment, with the opening transfer window closed. After selling a few players, I was able to get Striker Kieza (67), Andre Sousa (70) at RMF and Serguinho (71) at Left Back to bolster my team a little. But my main and strongest players (and probably the stalwarts for the time being) are: Brazilian LMF Nildo Petrolina (80, he's really developing!!) Hugo at CB (76), Goalkeeper Rui Rego (79), Pedro Moreira (LB, 75) and DMF Fleurival (75). The rest of the team, while not as talented, is still trying to get to know each other and feed off the stronger players. Nildo has a great great future, he already looks like a star, with good speed and finishing, Rego, Moreira, and Fleurival are good solid players in their prime, but Hugo is 36 and on the decline, although he is still captaining the team! Let's see how much he has left on his well worn tires!

1696411552217.png

Stay tuned for more updates!! :TU: Hopefully Manager Barbosa will stay the course! Promotion is looking at bit difficult ATM, but who knows? We could go on a run, or we could bottom out, basically anything's possible!! Go Beira-Mar!!

Last edited:
@Kopite1990 I'm seeing some familiar players that I've used in previous ML's! Okechukwu, Salazar, (I really loved both, especially Salazar, from Millos! :BSCARF: ) In a way, it's cool to see that Olympiakos and Dynamo Kiev are dominating the League and the Cup, respectively, gives you an additional fire under PES United's belly to aim for!

Sad to see Castolo go but only 9 goals in over 100 appearances is very poor for a striker. Fortunately, he's found his footing in Estrela Azul Paulista! :BSCARF:

Fun story! I'm really enjoying it! Next season will be a challenge, you'll have to juggle local league and Europa football once again! But I'm sure that PES United will be up to the challenge, with a strengthened squad (especially considering form and possible injuries!) You just know that youngster S. Ramos is just waiting to blossom as well.. Let's go bro!! :TU:

Cheers Millos! I forgot to come back to your earlier comment about Salazar sorry, but I noticed he played for Millonarios when I looked him up IRL. Judging by his Wiki page it seemed like his career had fizzled out a little bit? He’s been a great signing for me though. Not the most amazing stats but such an effective player in the game.

Glad to hear your Castolo reincarnation worked better than mine. Although to be fair he did pop up with some important goals for us, including the winner in the PEU Cup Semi-Final last season.

The start to this season has been really positive so fingers crossed we can have a successful season!

Sorry I’ve not been as active lately all, work and family life has been quite busy over the last couple of weeks.

I have still managed to squeeze in quite a bit of gameplay but just not had the chance to provide an update.

Unfortunately, season 3 ended in disappointment. We lost the PEU Cup Final 2-0 to Dynamo Kiev. That is the third season in a row where they have won the cup, total dominance in that competition from the Ukrainian side. There were no complaints from me, it summed up our season really. We looked sluggish and I can’t recall us really creating any clear goal scoring opportunities. We kept them at bay until late in the second half before a second goal in the 90th minute killed us.

View attachment 238956

It was disappointing in the league too - Ultimately the addition of European football caught up with us and the squad was too thin on the ground. A respectable finish in the end but we probably had our sights on finishing slightly higher. The draws were our main issue, with 14 in total. We really struggled to break teams down and ran out of steam in a lot of games.

Olympiakos won a second consecutive league title. Meaning after 3 seasons they have two league titles and Dinamo Zagreb have another.

View attachment 238957

Our run to the cup final and Europa League QF gave us a pretty decent transfer budget though, with around £14m to spend. I made the most of it and we have undertaken quite a decent rebuild, with 6 new signings in total. We can now field two pretty decent teams and have that greater coverage in terms of depth.

Our incomings:

M. Tresor - AM (Willem II)
B. Riveros - LB (Brondby)
Ivan - GK (Ponte Preta)
J. Cajuste - DM (Reims)
Affena Gyan - CF (Cremonese)
M. Cham - AM (Clermont Foot)

We had a lot of outgoings too - Losing quite a few of our original default players including Castolo, Minanda, Iouga and Kondelenan. Castolo made over 100 appearances but could only manage 9 goals. Minanda notched up triple figures in terms of appearances too and scored some crucial goals for us in the first couple of seasons. Both PES legends who will be missed in the squad.

View attachment 238958

One added bonus heading into season 4 is that we managed to qualify for the Europa League again due to Dynamo Kiev qualifying via their league position and winning the cup. So as cup runners up, we picked up the final qualification spot!

On to season 4 we go - I have a really good feeling about this new look team!
ah Jens Cajuste, a player with a bright future ahead of him
Youll bounce back this season mate, looks like a pretty damn good team

View attachment 239016

As for my Beira-Mar PES 2013 save in Portuguese second division, I am past the 1/3 mark of my first season! When we left off, we had played 5 league games (1-2-2) and had just won the first round of the Portuguese Cup in a big upset against 1st division team Vitoria SC! Unfortunately, we weren't able to replicate this win in the 2nd round of the Cup, and ended up losing 1-0 against 2nd place place Covilha! Even though I would've loved to have followed the upset with a win, no shame in losing out to the 2nd ranked team in the division!

In anycase, here I am, several games later right after Fixture 13, and our record is 4-5-4. I will go ahead and write how we've done so far! (I'm playing with these custom settings from Jenkey's tool!)

Oliveirense 2-1 Beira-Mar
Beira-Mar 0-1 SC Farense
Atlético CP 1-1 Beira-Mar
Beira-Mar
2-2 Trofense
Beira-Mar 3-2 Penafiel
Leixoes 0-0 Beira-Mar
Moreirense 0-1 Beira-Mar
Beira-Mar
1-2 Feirense
GD Chavez 2-0 Beira-Mar
Santa Clara 2-2 Beira-Mar
Uniao 0-0 Beira-Mar
Beira-Mar
1-0 Covilha
CD Tondela 2-3 Beira-Mar

Beira-Mar 2-2 Vitoria SC (PK win!)
SC Covilha 1-0 Beira Mar

As you guys can see, after the 0-1 win against Moreirense in fixture 7, we went on an awful streak, losing 3 straight matches (we were sitting in 16th out of 18th at the time), after recovering somewhat with two draws against Santa Clara and and away win at Uniao! In fixtures 12 and 13 though, I've got my first two game winning streak of the season, winning against #2 ranked Covilha (revenge against our cup rivals), and also what I believe is the biggest win of the season, against CD Tondela away! We were down 2-1, but then equalized (by our starting striker #9 Kieza) and then got a LAST MINUTE GAME WINNING GOAL by one of our usual bench players (Jerome Ouiya)! (see video below, I joined both goals!!) :TU:

I'm really hoping that these two wins will be the start of something new. The great news is that the win against Tondela moved us up to 9th place (in an 18 team league), first time we crack the top half of the table in a while! Promotion is going to look tough this season, as we need to finish in the top 3 to get promoted (no playoffs in Portuguese Segunda Liga) but anything's possible as we still have plenty of matches to go! (approximately two thirds of the season remaining!)

Here is my team at the moment, with the opening transfer window closed. After selling a few players, I was able to get Striker Kieza (67), Andre Sousa (70) at RMF and Serguinho (71) at Left Back to bolster my team a little. But my main and strongest players (and probably the stalwarts for the time being) are: Brazilian LMF Nildo Petrolina (80, he's really developing!!) Hugo at CB (76), Goalkeeper Rui Rego (79), Pedro Moreira (LB, 75) and DMF Fleurival (75). The rest of the team, while not as talented, is still trying to get to know each other and feed off the stronger players. Nildo has a great great future, he already looks like a star, with good speed and finishing, Rego, Moreira, and Fleurival are good solid players in their prime, but Hugo is 36 and on the decline, although he is still captaining the team! Let's see how much he has left on his well worn tires!

View attachment 239021

Stay tuned for more updates!! :TU: Hopefully Manager Barbosa will stay the course! Promotion is looking at bit difficult ATM, but who knows? We could go on a run, or we could bottom out, basically anything's possible!! Go Beira-Mar!!
i think youll have a great season this seaso, pace is everything in this game though, since dribbling (to me) is impossible:)
Think the beauty of this game is the building of a good team, it takes 3-4 seasons, not as easy as 17-18 where they splash you with money.
Good luck Millos

Back in the mine again after a week or so of Fifa 15 player career mode (which is so much fun) but i needed to get back to my PES 2013 ML again.
first off, so balanced this game, cant belive how theyd nailded the pace/shootin everything vs fifa.
Anyway...
Gameday 13 vs Levante at home.
A few players, unfortunately some key players being in shit form.
Started the game with a more offensive minded setup than i usually do,mmainly me the first half a few good chances, but my strikers were high and wide.
2nd half and i started to apply more pressure, even a higher attacking level than in my first half, a few more chances both ways.
last 30 min of the game i switched to my all out attack tactics, which is 3-2-2-3 ish, kept attacking, had 2-3 really good chances, but nothing!
Had a big scare in the 90th+ nin when they came 3vs2 but my goalie Bravo made a superb save.
Utterly disapponting 0-0 draw, but a real fun game to play.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 04-10-2023 22_01_34.png

Next game vs Mallorca, which feels like im playing every week.
Not much to report, grinded out a 1-0 with a pretty bad form team, though crucial to win here to stay up in the top 4 block of the league
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 04-10-2023 22_05_20.png

Think Barcelona will be tough to catch this season, but my quest for a Champions League spot continues, next up Saint Etienne in the 5th round of the Europa League
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 04-10-2023 22_05_39.png

So, in short, here is my summer market:

View attachment 238235

Decided to trust the old group, to revive some youngster I under utlized last season and did the bare mininum on transfers, buying two good cbs for my 3 (5) back in Zagadou and Maripan, a physically strong ss like Marega, and two youngsters to grow in roles were I specifically don't have subs. Curious to see where this will led me.
I remember Maripan from the Copa América and the South American qualifiers, as he plays for the Chilean national team! I always thought his last name is kinda funny, since it's a common name for bakeries here. :LOL: I also remember Mousssa Marega, he was a star in one of my 3-Stars Cups (they beat us in the quarterfinals, me playing as South Korea!) Very good pickups bro! :TU:
Think the beauty of this game is the building of a good team, it takes 3-4 seasons, not as easy as 17-18 where they splash you with money.
Good luck Millos
Thanks bro! Yeah I've found out that PES 2013 is tougher in almost everything! Difficulty off the pitch and on the pitch too, but that makes it kinda cool.. :) You are also within striking distance of Barca! Might be tough to catch them but I think you can focus more on qualifying for CL and continuing on your EL adventure! Oh and also, FIFA 15 is quite enjoyable. I am playing a Player Career in 19 and I think it's better than BAL, tbh..
Cheers Millos! I forgot to come back to your earlier comment about Salazar sorry, but I noticed he played for Millonarios when I looked him up IRL. Judging by his Wiki page it seemed like his career had fizzled out a little bit? He’s been a great signing for me though. Not the most amazing stats but such an effective player in the game.
I kinda lost touch with him after he left Millos, I think he played a few seasons with Aguilas Doradas here in our league. Now that I look into it, he has just signed with Ionikos Nikeas, in the Greek 2nd division! Maybe this could be a kind of career revival for him. Pretty interesting! Looking forward to hearing how your new season is coming along with your new pickups. :)

I kinda lost touch with him after he left Millos, I think he played a few seasons with Aguilas Doradas here in our league. Now that I look into it, he has just signed with Ionikos Nikeas, in the Greek 2nd division! Maybe this could be a kind of career revival for him. Pretty interesting! Looking forward to hearing how your new season is coming along with your new pickups.
Guessing by the state of disrepair the Greek 2nd Division is in (lots of teams with financial troubles, rigged games and more) this is probably the death of his career rather than a revival, unless Ionikos can get promoted this year and they keep Salazar in the squad.

Back in the mine again after a week or so of Fifa 15 player career mode (which is so much fun) but i needed to get back to my PES 2013 ML again.
first off, so balanced this game, cant belive how theyd nailded the pace/shootin everything vs fifa.
Anyway...
Gameday 13 vs Levante at home.
A few players, unfortunately some key players being in shit form.
Started the game with a more offensive minded setup than i usually do,mmainly me the first half a few good chances, but my strikers were high and wide.
2nd half and i started to apply more pressure, even a higher attacking level than in my first half, a few more chances both ways.
last 30 min of the game i switched to my all out attack tactics, which is 3-2-2-3 ish, kept attacking, had 2-3 really good chances, but nothing!
Had a big scare in the 90th+ nin when they came 3vs2 but my goalie Bravo made a superb save.
Utterly disapponting 0-0 draw, but a real fun game to play.
View attachment 239133

Next game vs Mallorca, which feels like im playing every week.
Not much to report, grinded out a 1-0 with a pretty bad form team, though crucial to win here to stay up in the top 4 block of the league
View attachment 239134

Think Barcelona will be tough to catch this season, but my quest for a Champions League spot continues, next up Saint Etienne in the 5th round of the Europa League
View attachment 239136

Looking good mate and some nice early season momentum to give you a great chance at CL qualification. I’m sure you will do it 👍🏻

Just playing my PES21 ML - It was a league fixture against Dynamo Kiev.

As they were on the attack I tackled their forward in the box and he went down, the referee blew his whistle and I assumed he was about to give a penalty. It turns out the referee booked him for diving and the commentators confirmed as much.

I had no idea this feature existed in PES21 and it is the first time I have come across it after hundreds of hours of play time.

A nice but rare feature! Ironically when I checked the reply it wasn’t even a blatant dive 😂

As they were on the attack I tackled their forward in the box and he went down, the referee blew his whistle and I assumed he was about to give a penalty. It turns out the referee booked him for diving and the commentators confirmed as much.

I had no idea this feature existed in PES21 and it is the first time I have come across it after hundreds of hours of play time.

A nice but rare feature! Ironically when I checked the reply it wasn’t even a blatant dive 😂
Thats so cool.
Remember it happened on PES 17 a few times as well, caught me by suprise the first time

Was it at almost the end of the match or injury time ? It did also happen during first 15 minutes, rare but happens

I caught cpu doing this when they were frustrated especially if the score is 0-0. Sterling or Kane is i hate the most cause i caught these guy few times doing the dolphin dive. Just stay away from these fools at injury time or they will play their acting like they won an oscar or smthng, lol

Thats so cool.
Remember it happened on PES 17 a few times as well, caught me by suprise the first time

Took me completely by surprise too - I went from raging to thinking ‘ah thats cool’ in a matter of seconds 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Was it at almost the end of the match or injury time ? It did also happen during first 15 minutes, rare but happens

I caught cpu doing this when they were frustrated especially if the score is 0-0. Sterling or Kane is i hate the most cause i caught these guy few times doing the dolphin dive. Just stay away from these fools at injury time or they will play their acting like they won an oscar or smthng, lol

Come to think of it, it was in the last 10 minutes or so of the game and it was 0-0 - So maybe there are certain score lines/times that trigger it? It’s the first time I’ve seen it in 3 years of playing the game.

The new boys are settling in well and we have had an excellent start to season 4 as we approach the half way stage.

We sit at the top of the table, two points clear of Dynamo Kiev in 2nd.

IMG_1672.jpeg

We had a bit of a slow start to the season, drawing a couple of games and losing to reigning champions Olympiakos on the opening day. We soon found our feet once the squad got settled though and we have not looked back.

We have notched up 6 straight wins in the league to propel us to the top of the league.

Of the new signings, Tresor and Cajuste have definitely caught the eye. Ivan has been a massive upgrade on Ivarov in goal too. One of the main reasons for our success has been our defence. We have only conceded 2 goals in the league so far and we look pretty hard to break down. We have blown a few teams away too and the goals are coming more freely.

Elsewhere, we also managed to top our Europa League Group to set up a Round of 32 tie with Spartak Moscow.

IMG_1673.jpeg

We basically used the ‘B’ Team in the group games so to finish top really shows how much depth we have now in terms of options when rotating the squad.

We’re through to the QF of the domestic cup too so it’s onwards and upwards for the second half of the season :RSCARF:

Come to think of it, it was in the last 10 minutes or so of the game and it was 0-0 - So maybe there are certain score lines/times that trigger it? It’s the first time I’ve seen it in 3 years of playing the game.

I think yes, atleast from my experience. I got this from pes 17 to 21, when the score is draw especially 0-0 & at the last minute of the game the cpu more like doing this stunt, lol.

It happens more or less, in every PES since intentional dive was introduced. It only varies in how often the CPU will do it, or how stupid or not the timing will be.

In the PES 2017-2021, the collision detection system was regressing already, and there are a lot of fouls , that are practically late detection of collisions, so even if CPU dives often, there is a late collision to be displayed and things gets mixed.

What i've seen as a "bug" or "exploit", due to this mess, it is easier to lure some fouls from diving, while in older PES games, it was almost impossible, cause the timing and precision needed to do the dive and get a foul, was beyond perfect.

Especially in 2021, i had 2 occasions in previous Master Leagues, where the CPU attacker dived, my defender did a clean clearence of the ball, and then the animation of my player, restoring his leg to default position, "collided" with the fallen animation of the diver, resulting for the referee to give a PK to CPU, while it was at best an offensive foul.

Even the match commentator (Greek Commenatry) who is not famous for his match awareness, commented that he disagrees with the referee and that it was a clear diving.

The new boys are settling in well and we have had an excellent start to season 4 as we approach the half way stage.

We sit at the top of the table, two points clear of Dynamo Kiev in 2nd.

View attachment 239852

We had a bit of a slow start to the season, drawing a couple of games and losing to reigning champions Olympiakos on the opening day. We soon found our feet once the squad got settled though and we have not looked back.

We have notched up 6 straight wins in the league to propel us to the top of the league.

Of the new signings, Tresor and Cajuste have definitely caught the eye. Ivan has been a massive upgrade on Ivarov in goal too. One of the main reasons for our success has been our defence. We have only conceded 2 goals in the league so far and we look pretty hard to break down. We have blown a few teams away too and the goals are coming more freely.

Elsewhere, we also managed to top our Europa League Group to set up a Round of 32 tie with Spartak Moscow.

View attachment 239853

We basically used the ‘B’ Team in the group games so to finish top really shows how much depth we have now in terms of options when rotating the squad.

We’re through to the QF of the domestic cup too so it’s onwards and upwards for the second half of the season :RSCARF:
well well well!
Youre doing amazing mate.
One question, once youve achieved what youve set out to achieve, where do you go from there?
My only ML campaign where i just kept winning because i set out to build a dynasty (PES 17 Milan 8 seasons) is the only one that i kept going after winning my first Serie A title in season 2, all other MLs i just restart or lose interest in after i win.
Hows your plan?
(8 seasons with Milan 7 scudettos 1 EL 5 CL 3 Coppa Italia 4 Supercup wins and 4 UEFA supercups)

Back
Top Bottom