The Master League adventures thread

Aahh feels good when you need a win and you get it.
Needed it so bad
Thanx bro
I'm actually restarting my ML later on,probably with Torino again
Need to be a bit smarter at the start with transfers etc.
Had a strange thing happen to me,in Dec I had 3 mill left of my salary budget,now that it became January,I have 730 k left!
Very strange,haven't bought anyone either,boulder be a mistake by me,releasing them nstaed of selling a player

I'm going for a restart,same team though.
Thanx pal
Yep I am restarting but going to play on Superstar. Slightly too easy in Top Player (I use assisted default controls remember.)

Superstar or Legend? Decisions.

Will choose Brighton again, love their kits.

Yep I am restarting but going to play on Superstar. Slightly too easy in Top Player (I use assisted default controls remember.)

Superstar or Legend? Decisions.

Will choose Brighton again, love their kits.
Yeah I tried both superstar and top player on Pa1, felt easy for a while,then scripting hits...and you're gone:)
The good thing is you can change difficulty and assist during the campaign

First game of my new Torino ML
I suspect this will be a long season lads...
Top player,15 minutes in this ne,will probably go back to 20, and manual passing
My team spirit is at 55...

F&%k! Really loving these highlights! Some of them can be so life like sometimes! Amazing stuff. Makes me wanna buy the game lol.
Manual this year feels so intuitive, so refreshing! Specially on the crosses. Keep them coming Rock!

Love that last video @rockstrongo - brilliant goal at the end, feels great (even just to watch it - bet it felt great to score it).

But my God, how many lofted through balls do they hit. I counted 6 chances they created, and 4 were lofted through balls, 3 down the middle (1 down the wing). All of them successful. 0:30, 1:27, 3:16, 3:52.

This is what I'm seeing as Newcastle and every team I've played has used the same tactic - when I try to "patch up" the wings, they go down the middle, and vice versa.

It's like playing online against a kid who thinks it's the only way to win!

Love that last video @rockstrongo - brilliant goal at the end, feels great (even just to watch it - bet it felt great to score it).

But my God, how many lofted through balls do they hit. I counted 6 chances they created, and 4 were lofted through balls, 3 down the middle (1 down the wing). All of them successful. 0:30, 1:27, 3:16, 3:52.

This is what I'm seeing as Newcastle and every team I've played has used the same tactic - when I try to "patch up" the wings, they go down the middle, and vice versa.

It's like playing online against a kid who thinks it's the only way to win!
Thanks Chris,yeah I know it's horrible,and it seems to be Von more frequent when your TS is low,at 55 in that game.
Yet,its tough as hell doing it to the cpu
I've restarted my ML,and it was at an ok level then
Seriously thinking about setting all teams to wide/short pass

Maybe I´m way off here but, is Professional an option? Or is it too easy? Because it is much easier to avoid CPU "exploits", so they try diferent things... At least that´s what I felt on the demo.

Maybe I´m way off here but, is Professional an option? Or is it too easy? Because it is much easier to avoid CPU "exploits", so they try diferent things... At least that´s what I felt on the demo.
I find professional a bit to easy,it's a larger step between that an TP,than TP-SS
To bad since it plays the best

Unfair result there. Your nr 12, Unsgard, seems like a beast on the ball. Is he that good or just my impression? Seems like someone you can rely on upfront.

Unfair result there. Your nr 12, Unsgard, seems like a beast on the ball. Is he that good or just my impression? Seems like someone you can rely on upfront.
I usually go with Bellotti and Niang upfront,yeah he's a big strong lad up there,78 ovr,a created player,a tribute to my mate,we used to play Pes like crazy back in the day.
He passed away a few years back,so he's always playing striker in my games
Just bough a player that I used in Milan for all my seasons there,Menez,he will be usefull

I usually go with Bellotti and Niang upfront,yeah he's a big strong lad up there,78 ovr,a created player,a tribute to my mate,we used to play Pes like crazy back in the day.
He passed away a few years back,so he's always playing striker in my games
Just bough a player that I used in Milan for all my seasons there,Menez,he will be usefull

Wow! Well I guess it´s one way to remember him for sure! Funny that I noticed him... Sorry for the loss man! Respect!

Wow! Well I guess it´s one way to remember him for sure! Funny that I noticed him... Sorry for the loss man! Respect!
Thanx my brother.
How's your game going?
I'm on a good run.
Lowered my game speed to -1 and played 15 Min game just,played Napoli,I usually do that when playing good teams,otherwise you're history:)

Back
Top Bottom