The Master League adventures thread

Thanks can you let me know when you start a second season, cheers :)

So in PES2017 did player goals/assists in the league and cups save somewhere for each past season?
Not sure if it did,I remember taking notes for fun my first 5 seasons
I'll see a bit later on when I start my Xbox and let you know

Had 1-0 win over Udinese , absolutely amazing game,midfield battles through out the game
Next game Chievo at home ,lost 3-2,and that's ok,but boy how bad the game played.
I felt that I was gonna concede on all goals,couldn't do anything,and a bit to soon for scripting,I'm on a losing run
Chievo had 18 shots,16 on goal.
Unplayable

So I don't really have time to put up any vids from my last games ,they've been horrible, guess going from difficulty to difficulty and game speed to game speed screws a bit with me.
And testing 17 straight after,that's officially not an option anymore
Check out Carpis 1-1 goal

I have started an ML with Lyon, twice. I got it in the US on the 12th. The first patch had not been applied yet and neither had the transfers. Lacazette was a beast, scoring left and right, i had some sweet movements and team spirit was already high by default. Sooooo started a new one with PESUniverse v1 and all of the transfers were done, including losin lacazette.Team spirit was way down for lyon and im sucking ass in the league. The team does not play as good football, its much harder to dribble, depay is useless. I hope this is team spirit and not the patch. Anyways strange thing I noticed, in the league cup I played league 2 side Auxerre, I put in most of my young players. We played amazing football, you could tell the gulf in talent. Was a close game but still.... It gave me hope for this game.

What is this FM passing people are on about? Im using manual passing for normal , basic for thru

I have started an ML with Lyon, twice. I got it in the US on the 12th. The first patch had not been applied yet and neither had the transfers. Lacazette was a beast, scoring left and right, i had some sweet movements and team spirit was already high by default. Sooooo started a new one with PESUniverse v1 and all of the transfers were done, including losin lacazette.Team spirit was way down for lyon and im sucking ass in the league. The team does not play as good football, its much harder to dribble, depay is useless. I hope this is team spirit and not the patch. Anyways strange thing I noticed, in the league cup I played league 2 side Auxerre, I put in most of my young players. We played amazing football, you could tell the gulf in talent. Was a close game but still.... It gave me hope for this game.

What is this FM passing people are on about? Im using manual passing for normal , basic for thru
I think it's Full manual right?
Not sure,I'm going back and forth between PA1 and manual,advanced for through balls

I think I have to accept conceding 2-3 goals every game.
Cause defending is so tough,and player making runs,there's hardly any way to stop that,especially since my non controlled players strays off all the time
Spal at home
Next game is the derby vs Juventus,I'm not touching that one

Last edited:
Really think the transfers is a turn off. Unbelievable how great the game is on the pitch - And also sad and unbelievable how bad it is off it...

When i start my ML i would have to make some rules for myself to keep this realistic and fun.

Really think the transfers is a turn off. Unbelievable how great the game is on the pitch - And also sad and unbelievable how bad it is off it...

When i start my ML i would have to make some rules for myself to keep this realistic and fun.
Ive done some rules the past years myself,corny but, realistic.
Always play Serie A,and trying to use domestic players,and absolutely no British players (not shitting on my UK friends here) statistically they never make it in this league (Gazza being one off few) and keeping track of my teams real transfers and not going over those in cash

Normally I don´t use house rules, but I once saw an interesting one. Coach a club and the National side for the same country. Then build the club around youth players from that country, watch them grow and build a strong National team... Almost like Barcelona and Spain did in real life. Could be interesting.

Ive done some rules the past years myself,corny but, realistic.
Always play Serie A,and trying to use domestic players,and absolutely no British players (not shitting on my UK friends here) statistically they never make it in this league (Gazza being one off few) and keeping track of my teams real transfers and not going over those in cash

It is a option. Although it is sad that it's necessary to make rules. My Milan have bought plenty of players outside their own league this season. It would be fun to continue with that in a realistic way. But Isco, Asensio etc? It should not be possible, and it would be a lot more fun if it took seasons to get players like that.

Anyway. You're way of doing it, could be the way but I am hating that I should question myself everytime "is this realistic". It is a balance. Or course it should be possible to get some Champions. It is a gaming experience and not the real world, but for me it would be a lot more fun to fight for it.

It is a option. Although it is sad that it's necessary to make rules. My Milan have bought plenty of players outside their own league this season. It would be fun to continue with that in a realistic way. But Isco, Asensio etc? It should not be possible, and it would be a lot more fun if it took seasons to get players like that.

Anyway. You're way of doing it, could be the way but I am hating that I should question myself everytime "is this realistic". It is a balance. Or course it should be possible to get some Champions. It is a gaming experience and not the real world, but for me it would be a lot more fun to fight for it.
I kept Milan' 16-17 squad on my Pes 17,didn't sign any player my first season,finished 8th,second season I bought Bernadeschi and a few others and won the scudetto and EL
I pretty much kept Milan.as Milan were back then.
And this is season is the first I'm not playing as them,because the team this season feels almost to strong to be any challenge
Think the salary budget is a good thing otherwise you'll have a team of superstars very quick,and having a team like that gets boring real fast.
So this season I'm going for a lower team,it's always the challenge that attracts me with ML

I kept Milan' 16-17 squad on my Pes 17,didn't sign any player my first season,finished 8th,second season I bought Bernadeschi and a few others and won the scudetto and EL
I pretty much kept Milan.as Milan were back then.
And this is season is the first I'm not playing as them,because the team this season feels almost to strong to be any challenge
Think the salary budget is a good thing otherwise you'll have a team of superstars very quick,and having a team like that gets boring real fast.
So this season I'm going for a lower team,it's always the challenge that attracts me with ML

Agree.
Don't know the salary thing (haven't played ML yet)? Is it more strict and difficult to have a squad full of stars. If there is a challenge in terms of that, it would definitely be more appealing.

Agree.
Don't know the salary thing (haven't played ML yet)? Is it more strict and difficult to have a squad full of stars. If there is a challenge in terms of that, it would definitely be more appealing.
Same setup as last year,you'd probably have a big transfer budget for Milan,then perhaps 6-10 mil € for salary for new transfers.
As you get more successful the club gives you more money for salaries

Same setup as last year,you'd probably have a big transfer budget for Milan,then perhaps 6-10 mil € for salary for new transfers.
As you get more successful the club gives you more money for salaries

Thank you. It will be interesting to try ML. I'm waiting for a fully licensed PES, so maybe some problems are solved within..

I think I have to accept conceding 2-3 goals every game.
Cause defending is so tough,and player making runs,there's hardly any way to stop that,especially since my non controlled players strays off all the time
Spal at home
Next game is the derby vs Juventus,I'm not touching that one
hey rock, have u tried, tight marking those dangerous AI players with players that have the marking card

Starting my PES 2018 ML campaign later today:

Brighton & Hove Albion

Top Player

Challenge Mode

No Restarts! Will play every match and accept the result (never understood when people constantly repeat a game until they win, how is that realistic?!)

I will report my results and experiences in here :)

Anyway...anyone know a good video site to upload short highlight reels? I can't be bothered to sign up for YouTube because of all the Google related crap.

Starting my PES 2018 ML campaign later today:

Brighton & Hove Albion

Top Player

Challenge Mode

No Restarts! Will play every match and accept the result (never understood when people constantly repeat a game until they win, how is that realistic?!)

I will report my results and experiences in here :)

Anyway...anyone know a good video site to upload short highlight reels? I can't be bothered to sign up for YouTube because of all the Google related crap.

Looking forward to that. Please be concrete on the challenge mode and the affect of it.

So, played 3 matches in top Player. It's a little too easy for me.

Won 2, lost 1. Beat Newcastle and Arsenal without even breaking a sweat. Averaged 65% possession and it just doesn't feel rewarding enough.

Think I will have to stick with Superstar!

Back
Top Bottom