The La Liga thread - 2009/2010

Re: The La Liga thread

Yeah, he's one of Romania's big hopes. He's a guy that everyone was glad didn't get to one of the 'big' clubs here, thus be tainted with the mudhouse that is our football.
He got to Benfica from a small club (similar to Chivu), he's 21 and we're still waiting for his explosion.
We all knew he didn't go to Benfica to be a starter, but a backup.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/László_Sepsi

I hope his time with Racing will be a successful one.

Last edited:

Robinho to Chelsea could happen within hours according to Marca.

:brick:

I'm disappointed that Sky Sports didn't show the Super Cup, it sounded like a great game.

1st half was poor but it did pick up, just gutted it wasn't the result I wanted to see. It has to be said that Valencia were poor come the second half, can't see them challenging for La Liga this season.

There's always a way to watch the games, amigo ;)

I know I just prefer to watch them on TV, the other way is a last resort for me.

Valencia vs Mallorca tonight @ 8.30 on Sky Sports 3, Barca and Madrid's games are tomorrow from 6 with Barca being on the red button.

Re: The La Liga thread - 2008/2009

Valencia looking fucking brilliant so far. Amazing football.

Thank god La Liga is back!!! :DANCE:

Some absolutely brilliant football.

They played well.

Madrid were a bit disappointing, they lacked a certain Robinho on the night.

That's true, especially away from home.

They only have themselves to blame for how things have panned out regarding Robinho.

Newcastle are raiding Depor.

They bought Collocini (wrong spelling) and now they've bought Xisco, they also got a player on loan from Valencia.

omg... im kinda hopeless with barca right now... they just look bad bad bad bad... i really don't know what is going to happen with this team, i know its brand new but its doesn't have creativity to make goals at all, they seemed to forget that games are won by placing the ball on the net not having 70%/80% of ball possession..

Barca made one huge mistake this summer. They didn't buy a direct player.

The Madrid game was great but their defence at times was shocking, fair play to Numancia.

I only got to see 1 game over the weekend and that was another 4-0 win for Atletico, very good performance.

Great game between Atletico and Real, what was Jonny thinking when he made that last minute tackle?!

I still think that those 6 minutes of extra time were larger then they were supposed to, only to clearly benefit Real. I hate how refs do that so clearly but whatever...

The ref needed some treatment in the 2nd half but I agree 6 minutes was too much, 3 mins would have been fair.

Ok, but to be fair... i heard that overall the ref kinda pushed for Atletico.

But i do dislike how Real are masters of the 90th minute. I lost count of matches won in the end (although it's true that lately Barca's of the same nature:( ). And how come Atletico can mount a serious game against everyone EXCEPT Real? ...

Villereal are putting on a show in the 2nd half, great stuff.

Back
Top Bottom